Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

The reason seasonal units have their weapon already learned is so that their default sprite will display their seasonal weapon instead of a generic Assist staff.

But Staff units with Prfs don't have their weapons learned (ergo leaving them with generic assist staves in their default sprites), even though their artwork all prominently displays them with their Prf staves.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

But Staff units with Prfs don't have their weapons learned (ergo leaving them with generic assist staves in their default sprites), even though their artwork all prominently displays them with their Prf staves.

Making sure seasonal units have their seasonal weapons in their default sprites is clearly more important to them than making units have their Prfs, especially when noting that units that got Prfs after their release also don't show them in their default sprites. And if artwork mattered that much, Camilla would have a Silver Axe.

As a side note, the Herodex does not use default sprites, as it will always override the default weapon if the unit has a Prf.

Just now, Fabulously Olivier said:

So who do we think is our next Resplendent Hero?

Here's my guess out of left-field - Merric.

I would like Merric. He is a character that I like, and he would really enjoy the extra stats.

Heroes with Gap Skills

Spoiler

There's literally only three units with those in the standard pool: Larum (Spd/Res), Annette (Atk/Def) and Miranda (Spd/Res).

Heroes with Bonfire

Spoiler

Already Used on Previous "Heroes with Bonfire" banners: Nah, Myrrh, Idunn, Caineghis, Forsyth, Surtr

The Rest: Duessel, Owain (technically), Luke, adult Tiki, Melady, M!Robin, Rinkah, Laegjarn, Mamori, Mustafa

Heroes with Goad and Ward

Spoiler

Goads: Hector (Armor), Reinhardt (Cavalry), Palla (Fliers), Adrift Camilla (Fliers), F!Kana (Dragons), Kaden (Beasts)

Wards: Draug (Armor), Eliwood (Cavalry), Olwen (Cavalry), Minerva (Fliers), Shigure (Fliers), Fallen M!Robin (Dragons), Idunn (Dragons), Velouria (Beasts), Ranulf (Beasts)

i dream of resplendent Lonqu. But if it were to be a guy, it would most likely be Chrom. Or Wrys, given the man's apparent popularity (i lost all three times against him on the VG)

But wait, next time is the ladies, right?, and if we keep it to 4* units, i would put my guess on the one of the White Wing sisters, probably Palla, if not, may be Camilla. If it were a 5*, possibly Deirdre? My hope at least, i would love an updated art lol. But hey, a new Hinoka would be nice, or Sumia what with her new refine being nice and all.

39 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

"Bonfire skills" as if there were more than one Bonfire skill.

Smells like a camping themed Seasonal is in the future. Someone gets a marshmallow lance and someone a bonfire tome to toast those pale sticky puffs of sugar. 🏕️🔥

35 minutes ago, Sil/phire said:

Or Wrys, given the man's apparent popularity (i lost all three times against him on the VG)

Winning a Voting Gauntlet is not a sign of popularity. The comeback mechanic makes it so that the side with the smaller team still has a non-zero chance to win, and upsets are not unexpected.

Wrys had a significantly smaller team in the first two rounds and a slightly smaller team in the last round.

This Lilina looks so good which is why I really wish Yamada Kotaro had drawn Resplendent Roy so they could match, his style is near-irreplaceable to me when it comes to FE6.

There's no topic for it yet, so I'll post it here: Yes!! Though I'm still replenishing my orbs, I'm so happy to see a new seasonal banner coming up! I wonder what the theme for it will be this year. It'd be great if it's more kid heroes like it was last year. I enjoyed the picnic theme, too, though. I'm so excited! It's appearing in 10 days, so we should get silhouettes sometime in around a week. I wonder who they'll be...

Oh, cool. Another 2 Atk for Lilina. Though still a bit disappointing that she's still so far behind Lysithea due to the weapon power creep despite now having similar stat totals, even if you ignore Lysithea's Spd. Lilina has 40/45/30/24/36 with Resplendent stats, Dragonflowers, Atk Asset, removed Flaw, and no skills compared to Lysithea's 39/47/39/23/26. But Lilina's weapon only has Death Blow 3 and Chill Res 3, which is inconsistent and can be covered for by support-oriented teammates, while Lysithea's weapon effectively has the Slaying effect, Swift Sparrow 2, and Death Blow 3, where the Slaying effect allows her to either run Lull Spd/Res instead of Special Spiral or lets her run Special Spiral with Luna instead of Moonbow.

On the other hand, I'm happy to see Yamada Koutarou drawing another Binding character, though I'm vaguely amused at the fact that this is now his third Resplendent. And it would seem Ostia has been annexed by Muspell.

It's also reminding me that I still want to see Hasha characters get representation in Heroes. They already have representation in Cipher, after all. Not particularly great color distribution for any single banner, though (literally everyone is either red or blue). I also wouldn't mind getting a Legendary Alle or Legendary Tiena. (And Mague with yet another Durandal would be funny, but extremely unlikely when Jemmie exists as a Grand Hero Battle candidate.)

Oh and Murdock. When do we get Murdock? Literally the most bamf boss in Hasha after Zephiel and the only missing Wyvern General in Heroes.

2 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I have so many Book 1 units at +9 waiting for that Resplendent merge...

For Book 1, I have Tailtiu, Lilina, Klein, and Florina all waiting. I also have Seliph, The Black Knight, Roderick, Est, Bartre, Fae, Nino, Cecilia, Rebecca, Brave Lyn, and Priscilla all at +10 who'd really appreciate the extra stats.

11 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

For Book 1, I have Tailtiu, Lilina, Klein, and Florina all waiting. I also have Seliph, The Black Knight, Roderick, Est, Bartre, Fae, Nino, Cecilia, Rebecca, Brave Lyn, and Priscilla all at +10 who'd really appreciate the extra stats.

I have already at +9:

Catria

The Nohrian BFFs - Laslow and Odin

Wendy

Klein

And then units who will wait at +9 when they get there:

Saizo

Seliph

Raven

Tailtiu

Barst

Nino

And then I have a lot of book 1 units already at +10 who would appreciate the stats.

Of course, I often start projects because a resplendent is announced. As was the case for Eliwood and Hector and as will be the case for Lilina.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

I'm loving the the Resplendent Lilina, the design is so elegant and the color palette is just perfect. Mine is already +10, my first +10 4* project actually, so i just need to get her refine and figure out a build for her. Micaiah i also seriously good, not sure if I actually like her resplendent art more than her bridal art, but those are her best art imo. Seriously, IS has been knocking it out of the park one after another since the kid Lucina alt we got a few months back. Resplendents really are the only reason i can see to buy the monthly feh pass i think, my only real complaint is the design style for the book iv alts. I can't really agree with the color palette and some of the design elements of the style, like the use of vines/thorns, or the childish designs it so readily lends itself to, so i hope they don't use this style too much.

Edited by Sil/phire

I have a lot of book 1 units stuck at 4 star +10 simply due to feather hoarding habits even though I am still using them in various modes here and there. All the OG whitewings, Caeda, Adult Tiki and the glorious Reinhardt, all with their prf too.

How many of you were in the same situation and decided to upgrade them into 5 stars? other than the obvious Reinhardt who is still holding up as f2p godsend, I don't know what to do with them, it seems like such a waste to leave them dry in the barrack but couldn't justified spending more feather on them. 

This recent barrack check also made me realise how little the SI pool has changed since book 2, not even swift sparrow 2 or bond skills are available much in the summoning pool. The more I try to build a unit the more frustrated I get with this game I swear.