Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

What are celestial stones? Also do I still have time to pick all the login bonuses from the golden week celebrations? 

After doing a spark (summoning a free hero after doing 40 summons on a especific banner), you will get one Celestial Stone.

e9WZBUf.jpg

These stones can be used in a shop to be traded for some items. These include Trait Fruits, Dragonsflowers, and even a Forma Soul. With 3 Celestial Stones, you can get a free Forma Soul.

o9ZWD1y.jpg

About the Golden Week... yes. The banners, which are all 4 CYL banners in Hero Fest forms, are still up. And you can get tickets by completing very easy quests. And there is double EXP and SP during the week, and 5x EXP/SP on the weekend. I think you only missed the log-in bonuses, which were dragon flowers i think.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

The worst thing I missed was Ashnard rerun. I now have to spend 400 grails to +10 him and leave felix for a while. 

There is some good news regarding Felix. They’ve recently started offering TT units as 4* limited time Combat Manuals (Ena is available right now, while ninja Hana will be up after the version update).

So, Felix should show up as a limited time Combat Manual in June and save you some Grails later on down the line.

So... the UI for reserves is absolutely awful.

It's 2 separate menu options to put units into reserves and to manage reserves.

You can only move units into and between reserve boxes 10 at a time, just like compiling manuals and sending units home.

You cannot choose which reserve box to move units into and have to go into manage reserves if you want to move them to a different box.

When I was complaining about reserves making it a pain to organize my units instead of just giving us 1000 extra barracks space, I was not expecting it to be quite this much of a pain.

Yeah, I was confused when the first menu wouldn't let me add units to any reserve other than the first one. Seems like the second menu is the one to use.

I just moved everyone non 5*, non free units into reserve barracks. Organizing groups as Swords, Lances, Axes, Bows, Magic, Dragon&Beast, Daggers, Staves. It feel nice to have so much space and it's easy to move them imo, just annoying moving only 10.

So I cleared up almost 400 Barack spaces thanks to reserves.

Some units I had plans to build, a few I had a better Asset for but no feathers, and a ton of Grail units I flat out don't use, but otherwise just units I do not use, haven't used in forever, and am not interested in otherwise.

...yeah, i needed this.

33 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So I cleared up almost 400 Barack spaces thanks to reserves.

Some units I had plans to build, a few I had a better Asset for but no feathers, and a ton of Grail units I flat out don't use, but otherwise just units I do not use, haven't used in forever, and am not interested in otherwise.

...yeah, i needed this.

I was able to free up about 400 spots as well. Shelved all my duplicates, going down from my full 900 capacity to one 5* copy of each of my 508 units.

Datamine notes [SPOILERS]: 

Spoiler
  • The next Hall of Forms (scheduled for the 14th) will feature Mareeta (regular, not Fallen), Saias, Osian and Tanya.
  • The Legendary Hero Remix banner is scheduled for the 13th and will at least feature (aside from legendary Ryoma and Gunnthra) legendary Ephraim, Tsubasa, Annette, legendary F!Robin and Julian. Whoever the second red is, they will not be a bow, dagger or beast unit.
  • The next new Bound Hero Battle (scheduled for the 15th) features Leila and Matthew. We can probably expect Hector (regular or brave) as the third banner unit or Serra if IS wants to go the troll route.
  • Eremiya's GHB re-run is scheduled for the 24th.
  • Following that, Hubert and Bernadetta's BHB will be re-run starting June 2nd.
  • The next Limited Hero Battles start on the 10th. They are:
    Spoiler

Radiance & Radiant (Tellius) vs. Heath GHB; one dancer allowed
    Shadow Dragon & (New) Mystery vs. Morgan & Morgan BHB; Phina w/Dance equipped not allowed
    Sacred Stones vs. Flame Emperor GHB; Tethys w/Dance equipped is allowed
    Awakening vs. Jeorge & Gordin BHB; no dancer allowed
    Blazing Blade vs. Alm LHB; one dancer allowed

• The next Pawns of Loki is scheduled for the 19th. Bonus is 1-range units, and the changes that Ver. 5.5 made to the mode will take effect starting with this one (which includes now only needing a cumulative score of 40,000 to get all the rewards).
  • A future banner (probably Heroes with Joint Drives) will feature M!Kris, Lilith and Sara.
  • Starting with tomorrow's reset, Kaze, Emmeryn and Knoll can all now show up in PvE maps. Meanwhile, fallen Edelgard and fallen Dimitri will never show up in PvE maps even after June 7th's reset.
  • Sonia's art was slightly edited. Below is the change:
    Spoiler

• Eitri is still too much of a coward to fight us directly, so we still don't know her unit type. So in addition to fighting Fafnir in Chapter 7's last map (he's still unkillable by the way, so have fun), we instead fight Otr twice.
  • Dimitri does in fact say the line (but it isn't voiced, it's his best level up line).
  • The Mythic banner is scheduled for the 31st.
  • The new Bridal banner will likely start on the 20th.

Edited by Tybrosion

May 31st is Monday and it's a week where light and dark blessings ending. So that's mean IS is giving a whole week to get new mythic. This pretty much confirm dark mythic.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Datamine notes [SPOILERS]: 

Hide contents
  • The next Hall of Forms (scheduled for the 14th) will feature Mareeta (regular, not Fallen), Saias, Osian and Tanya.
  • The Legendary Hero Remix banner is scheduled for the 13th and will at least feature (aside from legendary Ryoma and Gunnthra) legendary Ephraim, Tsubasa, Annette, legendary F!Robin and Julian. Whoever the second red is, they will not be a bow, dagger or beast unit.
  • The next new Bound Hero Battle (scheduled for the 15th) features Leila and Matthew. We can probably expect Hector (regular or brave) as the third banner unit or Serra if IS wants to go the troll route.
  • Eremiya's GHB re-run is scheduled for the 24th.
  • Following that, Hubert and Bernadetta's BHB will be re-run starting June 2nd.
  • The next Limited Hero Battles start on the 10th. They are:
      Reveal hidden contents

Radiance & Radiant (Tellius) vs. Heath GHB; one dancer allowed
    Shadow Dragon & (New) Mystery vs. Morgan & Morgan BHB; Phina w/Dance equipped not allowed
    Sacred Stones vs. Flame Emperor GHB; Tethys w/Dance equipped is allowed
    Awakening vs. Jeorge & Gordin BHB; no dancer allowed
    Blazing Blade vs. Alm LHB; one dancer allowed

• The next Pawns of Loki is scheduled for the 19th. Bonus is 1-range units, and the changes that Ver. 5.5 made to the mode will take effect starting with this one (which includes now only needing a cumulative score of 40,000 to get all the rewards).
  • A future banner (probably Heroes with Joint Drives) will feature M!Kris, Lilith and Sara.
  • Starting with tomorrow's reset, Kaze, Emmeryn and Knoll can all now show up in PvE maps. Meanwhile, fallen Edelgard and fallen Dimitri will never show up in PvE maps even after June 7th's reset.
  • Sonia's art was slightly edited. Below is the change:
      Reveal hidden contents

• Eitri is still too much of a coward to fight us directly, so we still don't know her unit type. So in addition to fighting Fafnir in Chapter 7's last map (he's still unkillable by the way, so have fun), we instead fight Otr twice.
  • Dimitri does in fact say the line (but it isn't voiced, it's his best level up line).
  • The Mythic banner is scheduled for the 31st.
  • The new Bridal banner will likely start on the 20th.

Still no seasonals in Hall of Forms, huh. Mareeta is tempting, but I think I'll keep holding off.

That Sara rerun is also tempting, but I don't think I'll have the spare orbs.

25 minutes ago, Othin said:

Reveal hidden contents

Still no seasonals in Hall of Forms, huh. Mareeta is tempting, but I think I'll keep holding off.

That Sara rerun is also tempting, but I don't think I'll have the spare orbs.

Spoiler

I feel like I’ve said this before, but the Thracia Hall was always going to have a low chance of including a seasonal since the game only had two to pick from. 

Now, if the Binding Blade Hall lacks any seasonals (particularly spring Fir or spring Narcian since we previously got spring Est in the last Archanea Hall) then I’d start to be concerned if I were you.

Gonna put down my prediction for Resplendent. The ones that have gone the longest without are Embla and Nioavellir. It's also, shock of shocks, probably female, as they've only had 2 consecutive males once in the history of FEH pass (Eliwood and Hector), but consecutive females are common.

Out of wishful thinking, I'm going to predict this will be a female Nioavellir, and the following one will be a male Embla. Unfortunately, after that, it's almost certainly back to fairy Hell.

As for who, my five star guess is Ike's protege, Mia. My four star guess is Rebecca.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

So, I pulled Fallen M!Morgan and Kirie in this banner. How evil would it be to give Morgan's C Skill and Lull Atk/Res to Reinhardt to use in a Cav Line?

Edit: Just remembered that starting position is 5 spaces off, not 4. Menace would only trigger if he survives till his 2nd turn. Less evil that way.

Edited by Rinco

2 hours ago, Rinco said:

So, I pulled Fallen M!Morgan and Kirie in this banner. How evil would it be to give Morgan's C Skill and Lull Atk/Res to Reinhardt to use in a Cav Line?

Edit: Just remembered that starting position is 5 spaces off, not 4. Menace would only trigger if he survives till his 2nd turn. Less evil that way.

Cav lines do not work well against players with open back rows and those who got a dedicated team to counter them. In my experience, cav lines work really well in low tier Aether Raids (around low 20s) where newer and/or less competitive players have little experience and preparation to handle them, but cav lines gradually get worse and worse the higher you move up. While I do not have a dedicated team to counter cav line, I do have an open back row, and having an open back row allows me to use my regular super tank team against a far more variety of defense teams.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Cav lines do not work well against players with open back rows and those who got a dedicated team to counter them. In my experience, cav lines work really well in low tier Aether Raids (around low 20s) where newer and/or less competitive players have little experience and preparation to handle them, but cav lines gradually get worse and worse the higher you move up. While I do not have a dedicated team to counter cav line, I do have an open back row, and having an open back row allows me to use my regular super tank team against a far more variety of defense teams.

Well, I'm using cav lines in both seasons for a while and this week my defense is flawless so far (the match where I had less kills was 3). I'm on Tier 31+, btw.
Two seasons ago I also had only one -39 through the whole week also on Tier 31+. 

1 minute ago, Rinco said:

Well, I'm using cav lines in both seasons for a while and this week my defense is flawless so far (the match where I had less kills was 3). I'm on Tier 31+, btw.
Two seasons ago I also had only one -39 through the whole week also on Tier 31+. 

Hm... I guess that means I need to invest in my cav team more if I want better results. Who else is on your team?

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hm... I guess that means I need to invest in my cav team more if I want better results. Who else is on your team?

I just recorded my defense replays for the week so far, I'll post a video on the AR topic and I'll tag you 

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Huh...apparently it IS possible to run out of Arena medals on top of no dew. Must be my months of Arena neglect catching up to me...

Yeah hi, that happened to me a few months ago. Still recovering, to...

Just saw this being mentioned on reddit as an idea, what would you guys think if they made a kind of "remix" for the Brave Heroes that came in 2nd place (like, doing it for CYL1 when they do refines for CYL3) and give them prf skills like the first place of each side had?