Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

So, Juno and Zelot have Flavia's (Atsuko Tanaka) and Basilio's (Masaki Terasoma) Japanese VAs respectively and this marks the FEH debut for both VAs. I'd say that this is too much of a coincidence to ignore in regards to Awakening's next New Heroes banner.

As for some other related notes:

• Flavia (and Miriel, for what it's worth) shares with Edelgard in English (Tara Platt). I can't imagine why this would be relevant information.
  • Patrick Seitz voices Basilio in English, and while he hasn't voiced anyone recently quick get down, Hector alt #5 is incoming he is one of the game's English voice directors.
  • Masaki Terasoma was also Thales / Arundel (Chris Corey Smith, aka Reinhardt, voices him in English) in Three Houses, so if TH's next New Heroes banner isn't the Ashen Wolves we can probably expect Thales as the next TH GHB.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, Juno and Zelot have Flavia's (Atsuko Tanaka) and Basilio's (Masaki Terasoma) Japanese VAs respectively and this marks the FEH debut for both VAs. I'd say that this is too much of a coincidence to ignore in regards to Awakening's next New Heroes banner.

As for some other related notes:

• Flavia (and Miriel, for what it's worth) shares with Edelgard in English (Tara Platt). I can't imagine why this would be relevant information.
  • Patrick Seitz voices Basilio in English, and while he hasn't voiced anyone recently quick get down, Hector alt #5 is incoming he is one of the game's English voice directors.
  • Masaki Terasoma was also Thales / Arundel (Chris Corey Smith, aka Reinhardt, voices him in English) in Three Houses, so if TH's next New Heroes banner isn't the Ashen Wolves we can probably expect Thales as the next TH GHB.

Basilio, Flavia, Gregor/Vaike, Miriel, Yen'fay GHB? That's what I'd bet on.

24 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

As much as I want base Severa, yeah that's probably pretty likely. My ideal lineup would be:

Severa (Red Bow Cavalry)
Inigo (Axe Infantry)
Noire (Colorless Bow Infantry)
Laurent (Green Tome Infantry; Demote)
Validar (Red Tome Infantry; GHB)

Before the fallen banner was revealed, I actually had Future Past F!Morgan in the GHB slot. But since that actually came to be, let's fill the gimmick red tome quota again to go with the recent filling of the axe cav quota.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

As much as I want base Severa, yeah that's probably pretty likely. My ideal lineup would be:

Severa (Red Bow Cavalry)
Inigo (Axe Infantry)

Before the fallen banner was revealed, I actually had Future Past F!Morgan in the GHB slot. But since that actually came to be, let's fill the gimmick red tome quota again to go with the recent filling of the axe cav quota.

If I could vote for your banner, I would vote the shit out of it.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Severa (Red Bow Cavalry)
Inigo (Axe Infantry)

I mean ... this is the banner that would probably happen if IS had any common sense. It puts all the remaining kids in their base forms and adds in an important villain as a GHB. Like, this really SHOULD happen eventually (actually, it should've been the previous Awakening banner, but).

8 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hmm. Personally I'd guess Priam or Validar over Yen'fay, and I'm pretty confident about Vaike showing up alongside Miriel rather than Gregor.

6 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean ... this is the banner that would probably happen if IS had any common sense. It puts all the remaining kids in their base forms and adds in an important villain as a GHB. Like, this really SHOULD happen eventually (actually, it should've been the previous Awakening banner, but).

I think they want to space out the last round of kids a bit, since the 2019 Awakening banner was also kids.

Hm... first time using Gunnthra since her upgrade, and frankly I may have underestimated her ability to inflict debuffs combined with the bonus damage she gets (essentially 28 free damage on top of what ahe already gets). Kinda makes her ideal for finishing off the last enemy in an AA team, or at least weakening them significantly.

...a shame the mode now has more Hegemons than ever... it did make me wonder though, where the hell is her HP recovery coming from? I know what Armored Wall is supposed to be, it's just the Monster Barrier, but nowhere did Edelgard ever have HP recovery as a part of... anything really.

Edited by Xenomata

24 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...a shame the mode now has more Hegemons than ever... it did make me wonder though, where the hell is her HP recovery coming from? I know what Armored Wall is supposed to be, it's just the Monster Barrier, but nowhere did Edelgard ever have HP recovery as a part of... anything really.

No she did, because Edelgard is always on her throne in the Enbarr Palace map (be it Azure Moon or Silver Snow / Verdant Wind).

Of course, the actual reason why Hegegard gets HP recovery in FEH is probably just "devs say fuck you".

Edited by Tybrosion

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No she did, because Edelgard is always on her throne in the Enbarr Palace map (be it Azure Moon or Silver Snow / Verdant Wind).

Of course, the actual reason why Hegegard gets HP recovery is FEH is probably just "devs say fuck you".

...yeah that sounds about right. It'd at least be manageable if it were just at the beginning of each turn, you know like an ACTUAL throne works, but not after every combat...

In lieu of saying Celica only to be wrong yet again, I'll go with Erica Lindbeck's other character (Myrrh). More specifically, she'll be a light fairy (we're probably due for either another fairy or the second steampunk Resplendent).

Muspell Chrom looks great. They're really killing it with the art these days.

Boosts him up to 39 base Atk (42 with Asset), which is the third highest of all sword infantry, tying Catherine and Bride Oboro with Dragonflowers. And I'm sure you can do something with the 49 HP, which gives him the highest HP of all non-armored units, tying Bartre with Dragonflowers.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Muspell Chrom's art for reference:

Spoiler

E2NxcuWWQAAdRbg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Well, I was at least right about the "not Celica again" part. They're really being generous with the 3*-4* Resplendents lately. My only minor complaint is that Chrom should've been a Nidavellir one instead of another Muspell one already.

Can F!Corrin be sometime soon as well IS? Please? She also really needs the better art.

Chrom was wayyyy overdue.  I'm surprised at how long they took for him.  

Still want Seliph or Lachesis most, but I can appreciate them finishing up the launch lords.

5 minutes ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

So if I want Chrom and whoever next 2 resplendents are, but not Nino, should I wait til the day Resplendent Chrom comes out to buy FEH pass?

I'd suggest at least a couple days after Chrom comes out, but yeah.

1 hour ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

So if I want Chrom and whoever next 2 resplendents are, but not Nino, should I wait til the day Resplendent Chrom comes out to buy FEH pass?

Wait a few days after Chrom is released. This will give you some time to complete the FEH Pass quests and get the rewards after you get your third Resplendent and before your subscription expires.

2 hours ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

Like mentioned above, wait some days before getting the Pass. Like, 2-3 days.

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Probably one of the best Muspell alts.

I agree with you. He looks great!

Thanks for the answer @Ice Dragon @Diovani Bressan @Rinco 

Another question though, is auto-start means they will automatically start the map continuously or immediate finish like in most mobile gacha. If it's former, what if the team lost?

Is there discussion thread or FAQ page because the FEH website didn't have much info and I would like to take advantage of the function to do some HM farming.

1 hour ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

Another question though, is auto-start means they will automatically start the map continuously or immediate finish like in most mobile gacha. If it's former, what if the team lost?

Your team will go through the battle as you normally would, only they'd be AI-controlled (they won't have an "immediate finish" like in other gacha games). If your team lost, you'd be able to field a new set of characters in modes like Tempest Trials+, otherwise it'll just go to Game Over where you can replay the last turn or give up.

Well seemingly according to Chrom's damaged art, his arm is just outright Lava now, somehow.

I've never really been a fan but giving a character who doesn't even use a fire magic is trying way too hard to be cool for me.