Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

The banner launches on the 8th, which suggests the trailer is likely to be either tomorrow or Sunday night. Tonight is certainly a possibility, but Sunday would fit that "last day of the gauntlet" pattern.

Isn't sunday night when the update comes out? If that's the case, trailer should be up one day before that

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Rinco said:

Isn't sunday night when the update comes out? If that's the case, trailer should be up one day before that

Oh, is that what the datamine showed? I forgot about that.

I feel like "one day before" hasn't always been consistent, but that does point towards tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Yeah, the version update is on Sunday so the trailer can’t be on Sunday. It’s either today or tomorrow for the trailer.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Oh, is that what the datamine showed? I forgot about that.

It wasn’t even the datamine. IS announced the date (the 6th) for the version update in-game.

58 minutes ago, Othin said:

The banner launches on the 8th, which suggests the trailer is likely to be either tomorrow or Sunday night. Tonight is certainly a possibility, but Sunday would fit that "last day of the gauntlet" pattern.

We will get the version update on Sunday, so if they release the trailer on Sunday night we will get spoiled by the new heroes datamine before the trailer.

The trailer has to be until tomorrow night at max.

Edit: Oh Sorry. I didnt see people already explained it.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

51 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, the version update is on Sunday so the trailer can’t be on Sunday. It’s either today or tomorrow for the trailer.

It wasn’t even the datamine. IS announced the date (the 6th) for the version update in-game.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We will get the version update on Sunday, so if they release the trailer on Sunday night we will get spoiled by the new heroes datamine before the trailer.

The trailer has to be until tomorrow night at max.

Edit: Oh Sorry. I didnt see people already explained it.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

13 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Yeah, IS has been being stingy with dancers/singers for some of the games.  I hope that when Elphin is added he is a 4* demote.  As for FE1/3 who besides Phina is a cannon dancer?  I have the same question for FE5 since I don't know the cast of FE5 I don't know if it has a cannon dancer.  FE9 is also in a bad place since Reyson would have been best, but they shoved him into the FE10 cast along with all the Laguz.  I wonder if they will make Dorothea's base form the normal pool dancer since she would make the most sense, though they could do something weird and have Manuela be the dancer.

To be fair main FE games have 1 or 2 dancers in each game with RD being the exception at 3 Heron at once. They had the right idea with making them seasonal but not enough for each series (seriously we have 5 Azura and 5 RD dancers). 3H also bound to get entire Dancer seasonal banner since technically any student can be a dancer in the base game.

Acording to the Revival: Bridal Bloom summoning event notes, Bridal Sanaki is scheduled to return in August 2021.

Note: Sanaki: Apostle in White is scheduled to appear in a summoning event in August as well.

So she is probably getting a refinement that month, or appearing in the Double Special there. I am leading to the refinement.

I would say we would get Bridal Tharja in July and Sanaki in August, but if this was the case, we would get a note about Tharja's return in July.

So what I am thinking is Performing Arts Azura getting a refinement in July, or even Summer Tana.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Acording to the Revival: Bridal Bloom summoning event notes, Bridal Sanaki is scheduled to return in August 2021.

Note: Sanaki: Apostle in White is scheduled to appear in a summoning event in August as well.

So she is probably getting a refinement that month, or appearing in the Double Special there. I am leading to the refinement.

I would say we would get Bridal Tharja in July and Sanaki in August, but if this was the case, we would get a note about Tharja's return in July.

So what I am thinking is Performing Arts Azura getting a refinement in July, or even Summer Tana.

Good catch.

My guess is that July will be Spring Catria, since she hasn't shown up yet. Although Azura is also a possibility. Maybe Azura will be alongside Super Olivia, whenever that happens?

Of course, we haven't started getting any dancer refines at all yet, we're also still waiting on regular Olivia/Azura/Ninian.

Edited by Othin

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

My guess is that July will be Spring Catria, since she hasn't shown up yet. Although Azura is also a possibility. Maybe Azura will be alongside Super Olivia, whenever that happens?

Oh right. I forgot Catria exists. lol

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh right. I forgot Catria exists. lol

Another possibility is that they could take the month off from seasonals again to focus on legendaries, but hopefully the fact that Catria fits so well there means that now we'll be able to see them side by side. Could be looking at a July lineup of Spring Catria, Fallen+Legendary Robin, Fjorm, Dorcas... we'd need at least one more main pool unit, too. Probably Soleil, Ares, or Ophelia. Ideally also throw in Gerome and/or Legendary Lyn, but that could be more than they're willing to do at once.

Interestingly, after June's update, Dorcas, Fallen Robin, Soleil, and Gerome will be the only New Heroes from November 2017 to March 2018 without refines. And as far as I can tell, we've already gotten refines for all the New Heroes from April to October 2017, meaning that aside from seasonals (most notably PA Azura), the only units missing refines from before that group are ones from the first two months of the game. (Hector, Olwen/Reinhardt, Olivia/Ninian/Azura, and common healers.)

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Another possibility is that they could take the month off from seasonals again to focus on legendaries, but hopefully the fact that Catria fits so well there means that now we'll be able to see them side by side. Could be looking at a July lineup of Spring Catria, Fallen+Legendary Robin, Fjorm, Dorcas... we'd need at least one more main pool unit, too. Probably Soleil, Ares, or Ophelia. Ideally also throw in Gerome and/or Legendary Lyn, but that could be more than they're willing to do at once.

Interestingly, after June's update, Dorcas, Fallen Robin, Soleil, and Gerome will be the only New Heroes from November 2017 to March 2018 without refines. And as far as I can tell, we've already gotten refines for all the New Heroes from April to October 2017, meaning that aside from seasonals (most notably PA Azura), the only units missing refines from before that group are ones from the first two months of the game. (Hector, Olwen/Reinhardt, Olivia/Ninian/Azura, and common healers.)

We usually get at least 1 grail and 1 demote (except some especific cases).

I could see Spring Catria for Seasonal, Gerome for grails and Soleil for demote (unless they skip Gerome and give us Kana, and they skip Soleil and give us Shigure).

Then for 5*s, it could be Dorcas and Male Grima, which would also affect Female Grima.

Spring Catria, Soleil, Dorcas and Male Grima looks like a decent banner.

And there are the early 2017 5*s, like the Dire Thunder siblings and Hector. I dont think they would give us Spring Catria and Reinhardt/Olwen at the same time.

Maribelle is another candidate, I guess.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We usually get at least 1 grail and 1 demote (except some especific cases).

I could see Spring Catria for Seasonal, Gerome for grails and Soleil for demote (unless they skip Gerome and give us Kana, and they skip Soleil and give us Shigure).

Then for 5*s, it could be Dorcas and Male Grima, which would also affect Female Grima.

Spring Catria, Soleil, Dorcas and Male Grima looks like a decent banner.

And there are the early 2017 5*s, like the Dire Thunder siblings and Hector. I dont think they would give us Spring Catria and Reinhardt/Olwen at the same time.

Maribelle is another candidate, I guess.

Yeah, I'm just not sure if trying to do one seasonal and multiple legendaries in one month would be sufficiently "special circumstances" to change things.

Part of that depends on whether or not they want to try to keep up with or even catch up on older legendary refines. Right now, the remixes are ahead of them, and we seem to be getting two more every two months. It'd be cool if where all remixed legendaries have refines and newly remixed ones get refines as they join that lineup, but maybe that's not what they plan on going for.

17 hours ago, Othin said:

Yeah, I'm just not sure if trying to do one seasonal and multiple legendaries in one month would be sufficiently "special circumstances" to change things.

Part of that depends on whether or not they want to try to keep up with or even catch up on older legendary refines. Right now, the remixes are ahead of them, and we seem to be getting two more every two months. It'd be cool if where all remixed legendaries have refines and newly remixed ones get refines as they join that lineup, but maybe that's not what they plan on going for.

I dont think they even have a specific plan. IS will just throw a bunch of popular stuff on the wall and see what sticks. Occasionally they pull out some dirt out of the trash to please the F2P Players.

On very popular cases they will just throw everything on the wall and make sure that it sticks (see Ninja-Lyn, Fallen Edelgard etc)

So, we have Def/Res Menace now, but they passed up a perfectly good chance to introduce Def/Res Rein on Palla. And are we ever going to get Lull Def/Res?

Just now, Othin said:

And are we ever going to get Lull Def/Res?

No, they're going to make Kana suffer for eternity.

And yeah, it bugs me that units with adaptive damage are literally the perfect excuses to implement the Def/Res stat lowering skills, but they pass up on it every time. Especially because Palla doesn't even benefit much from the Atk part of Atk/Res Rein since the entire point of Brave weapons is to not get counterattacked in the first place. Sure, it helps activate Heavy Blade, but if she doesn't come with Heavy Blade, there's no reason to bother actually accounting for it in a default skill set. That's what Skill Inheritance is for.

Reminder that Joint Drive Def is also a thing that still doesn't exist more than year after (Lilith was the first to get one if I'm not mistaken) they started making Joint Drive skills.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Reminder that Joint Drive Def is also a thing that still doesn't exist more than year after (Lilith was the first to get one if I'm not mistaken) they started making Joint Drive skills.

Sounds right, but I don't consider that as egregious. Joint Drive skills can fit anyone, rather than only adaptive damage units of certain movement types, and Lull skills were introduced almost two years ago.

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

Sounds right, but I don't consider that as egregious. Joint Drive skills can fit anyone, rather than only adaptive damage units of certain movement types, and Lull skills were introduced almost two years ago.

Well it's that, and the fact the three Joint Drives that do exist all have at least four characters that get it each (Res has five due to legendary Ike getting it retroactively).

23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well it's that, and the fact the three Joint Drives that do exist all have at least four characters that get it each (Res has five due to legendary Ike getting it retroactively).

Okay, that does make it pretty weird.

Unless I missed something before this update, there's a dark theme for the notification board posts. Or it matches the system theme which for me, I use dark on my phone.

More datamine stuff [SPOILERS]

Upcoming GHBs/BHBs

Spoiler

Fernand GHB: 06/09 - 06/16
Fallen Ike & Fallen Julia BHB yep: 06/17 - 06/24; Fallen Lyon is the third banner unit
Jorge GHB Revival: 06/25 - 07/01
Lugh & Raigh BHB Revival: 07/02 - 07/08

If IS is merciful, then they'll give us an encore of Morgan & Morgan rather than an encore of Edelgard & Dimitri for next year's Fallen BHB.

Next Set of Limited Hero Battles

Spoiler

Jugdral (Genealogy & Thracia) vs. Iago GHB: 06/14 - 06/20; one dancer allowed
Shadows of Valentia vs. Tibarn & Caineghis BHB: 06/15 - 06/20; no dancer allowed
Heroes vs. Ashnard GHB: 06/16 - 06/20; one dancer allowed
Fates vs. Innes & Eirika BHB: 06/17 - 06/20; no dancer allowed
Binding Blade vs. Naga MHB: 06/18 - 06/21; Larum allowed 

Upcoming Mjolnir's Strike and Pawns of Loki

Spoiler

Mjolnir: 06/11, vs. M!Kana

Loki: 06/19, Bonus = physical units

Upcoming Resonant Battles Bonus Games

Spoiler

Shadows of Valentia, Tokyo Mirage Sessions: 06/08

Heroes, Binding Blade: 06/15

Next Set of Arena Bonus Units

Spoiler

From 06/15 - 07/05 (three seasons):

Nott
Valentia Palla
Zeke
Tatiana
Luthier
Fernand
Bun Bun Sharena
Sothe
Legendary Marth
Anna

Fire/Earth/Astra/Anima -> Fire/Water/Light/Dark -> Water/Wind/Astra/Anima

Next Sets of Aether Raids Bonus Units

Spoiler

From 06/08 - 06/21 (two seasons): 

Peony -> Ashera
Sothis -> Lif
Bride Catria & Thea
Bride Shanna
Bride Juno
Wedding Saul
Groom Zelot
Clive
Legendary Roy
Fjorm

From 06/22 - 06/28:

Mila
Nott
Valentia Palla
Zeke
Tatiana
Luthier
Fernand
Valter
Legendary Celica
Alfonse

Flier School -> Bright Shrine -> Dark Shrine
Fire/Wind/Light/Dark -> Fire/Earth/Astra/Anima -> Fire/Water/Light/Dark

Upcoming Banners (aside from all the one day revivals)

Spoiler

Double Special Heroes: either 06/14 or 06/15
Confirmed Units: Winter Altina & Sanaki, Halloween Dheginsea, Ninja Navarre, New Year's Peony & Triandra, Winter Bernadetta, Halloween Xane, Winter Sephiran
The second blue is likely Winter Hilda.

Fallen Ike & Fallen Julia BHB: 06/17
Confirmed Units: Fallen Ike, Fallen Julia, Fallen Lyon

Unknown Skill Banner: either 06/18 or 06/19
Confirmed Units: Marianne

Summer Banner #1 will likely be on 06/21.

Legendary Banner runs from 06/30 - 07/06.

So, now we know the next Hall of Forms!

Winter Fae, Summer Lilina, Brunnya, and Larum. I would have jumped at the chance to get Larum, but that Gap skills banner finally gave her to me.

No one I need, but seasonals are finally back! Which is good, since it means I might be able to get some cool stragglers like Rudolf and Dheginsea without going out of my way, but it's also complicated, since it means main-pool units are back to not feeling worthwhile and that Mareeta I spent all that time building last month will go to waste. At least she was good practice, I guess.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

So, now we know the next Hall of Forms!

Reveal hidden contents

Winter Fae, Summer Lilina, Brunnya, and Larum. I would have jumped at the chance to get Larum, but that Gap skills banner finally gave her to me.

No one I need, but seasonals are finally back! Which is good, since it means I might be able to get some cool stragglers like Rudolf and Dheginsea without going out of my way, but it's also complicated, since it means main-pool units are back to not feeling worthwhile and that Mareeta I spent all that time building last month will go to waste. At least she was good practice, I guess.

Spoiler

I think I'll go for Brunnya because I've never pulled the trigger on her last merge to save some grails for other projects.
That said, I already have a premium kit on her that I use on AR-O (Atk/Spd Solo 4, NFU, Pulse Smoke) and I'm wondering which skills to go for.
So far I've thought on trying for Ruptured Sky, NCD and Fatal Smoke, but I don't even know if I'll use any of these.

On the other side, since I'm sparking on Nott's banner, I'm one spark away of being able to get another Forma Soul, so it's not like I'll be in danger of missing a unit I'd want (as I'm really strict on what I'd spent a Forma Soul on).