Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I know that it quickly became common knowledge that Fallen Edelgard and Fallen Dimitri were immediately barred from appearing as random PvE spawns, but just as a friendly reminder that does not apply to the Fell Morgans.

As of today, both of them can and will appear randomly (Hall of Forms is exempt) so look forward to them becoming potential auto battle run killers.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Meh, that mode has been an unsalvageable cesspool for literal years now. It sucked well before Pathfinder was a glint in IS's eyes.

Why else do you think I go out of my way to spend as little time (it'd be no time at all if it wasn't one of the only ways of getting grails) as possible in Aether Aids? Even with my masochistic tendencies as a gamer, I still have limits.

18 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Meh, that mode has been an unsalvageable cesspool for literal years now. It sucked well before Pathfinder was a glint in IS's eyes.

Why else do you think I go out of my way to spend as little time (it'd be no time at all if it wasn't one of the only ways of getting grails) as possible in Aether Aids? Even with my masochistic tendencies as a gamer, I still have limits.

Thank Naga for auto dispatch, amirite? Now if only the same button existed for all PvP modes, Fallen Edelgard Heroes might actually be salvageable.

The moment cavlines were popular, I knew this would eventually evolve into this degeneracy of a meta.

You don't need to be a genius to realize that if the attacker has little room to move around and place his units, the only thing he can do is tank and pray he might survive the onslaught (With Save).

But since now that the defense team can pretty move turn 1 with 7th unit, rally trap and dancing, it's very hard to do anything.

2 hours ago, Nym said:

The moment cavlines were popular, I knew this would eventually evolve into this degeneracy of a meta.

You don't need to be a genius to realize that if the attacker has little room to move around and place his units, the only thing he can do is tank and pray he might survive the onslaught (With Save).

But since now that the defense team can pretty move turn 1 with 7th unit, rally trap and dancing, it's very hard to do anything.

The moment cavlines were popular should have been the moment where IS decided to put some trenches on maps or trees to prevent this from happening.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

The moment cavlines were popular should have been the moment where IS decided to put some trenches on maps or trees to prevent this from happening.

They did that for some maps, but that just means cav teams avoid those.

Got a Palla while going for Nott and I'm REALLY tempted to sac her for Aversa (Duel and Rein). I don't think I'll use Palla that much, so that's probably happening. 
Maybe I'll just wait for her bonus season on arena to end because she scores ok.

They should give the challenger the ability to set up one Mine (enemy takes damage when they step on it, loses their action, and is unable to be teleported to) and one Light Rune (tile becomes impassible to all units for x number of turns) as items.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Personally I think this month we will have a green legendary hero, or maybe even red and in July we will get another blue Mythic Hero if we are with the theory that new Legends/Mythics are grouped with more recent or desirable units. My personal prediction is if June's legendary is not red then we will get one in August and it will probably be Byleth.

Edited by NSSKG151

21 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Personally I think this month we will have a green legendary hero, or maybe even red and in July we will get another blue Mythic Hero if we are with the theory that new Legends/Mythics are grouped with more recent or desirable units. My personal prediction is if June does not have a new legendary then we will get one in August and it will probably be Byleth.

Why would June not have a new legendary?

1 minute ago, Othin said:

What I actually meant is that if June's new legendary is not red then August is more likely to have a new red legendary.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

Because it was planned to be Micaiah, but then IS remembered that they can't ever give Micaiah a Legendary or else their HQ blows up or something.

I'd be more than happy to have the above age as badly as my "lol, it can't be Juno" comments, but I'm not holding my breath. Ashera just getting added also probably lowers Micaiah's odds quite a bit for this month, as well.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

While we're bringing up text related errors, this was a thing but has since been fixed (unfortunately):

Hide contents

Oh yeah, I saw that when it first went up.

Beat Hegemon Edelgard for the first time in arena the other day. Personally, I think the biggest crime of all of her skills is the combination of DR and the HP recovery. Removing one of them makes her slightly more manageable.

6c6d3b2cb9.jpg

Do not ask me how I cleared this Chain Challenge with only one team. I do not know the answer.

Also, for some reason I thought the CC featuring Fallen Edelgard had already happened. This was an unpleasant surprise because I wasn't expecting to have to do the Fáfnir fight mid-way through the double-chapter challenge. That shit hammers your team, and it's not nice to get Zeke and Valentian Palla thrown at you right after.

Edited by Some Jerk

I don't know if this is the place to say it, but I'm just so happy about Fernand being in the game now. ^_^ His story arc was really good in his home game, and unfortunately, I think that it usually goes underappreciated. Anyway, it was fun to use my Valentian Infantry team (Original Alm, Original Boey, Dancing Rinea, and Dancing Berkut) to recruit him. I was in such a rush that I stupidly forgot to level him to 40 before 5*-ing him, though. This seemed like a good opportunity to train up my Clive, too, so those guys (with the help of Dancing Rinea and Summer F!Robin) are training up to level 40 together. ^_^

One thing I don't get, though... In SoV, there was a DLC lance you could get called Fernand's Lance. IS could've used that for Fernand in Heroes. I'm a bit bothered that I still can't equip him with it, but at least he's playable now.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

One thing I don't get, though... In SoV, there was a DLC lance you could get called Fernand's Lance. IS could've used that for Fernand in Heroes. I'm a bit bothered that I still can't equip him with it, but at least he's playable now.

They couldn't be bothered to give Clive, Mathilda, Berkut (and he in particular was, and still is, pretty popular) or Conrad a personal weapon upon each of their initial releases either.

It's nothing personal, IS apparently just has it out for Valentia's paladins (except Zeke, who happens to not be a native anyways).

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

They couldn't be bothered to give Clive, Mathilda, Berkut (and he in particular was, and still is, pretty popular) or Conrad a personal weapon upon each of their initial releases either.

It's nothing personal, IS apparently just has it out for Valentia's paladins (except Zeke, who happens to not be a native anyways).

They did give personal weapons (even Fernand has one) -- or, I should say, a "named" weapon -- I just don't get why they didn't use the name of the one from the game itself.