• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Okay, Resplendent Celica turned out really pretty. The design and the colors look really nice on her.

...Still waiting for a male fairy, though.

Ooh! Celica does look pretty nice. Atk/Spd +2 is nice, although not a fan in the bump in HP, although mine is already at +5 so I guess it does not really matter anyways since it is already past 40 HP.

Honestly, in terms of design the fairy costumes don't look bad, except for Eirika. I don't know if it's the face she's making with the weird neutral art or the weird skirt and color palette she got, but I hate Resplendent Eirika's art and costume.

But I still don't like fairies in FE as a concept, AND since they're insisting on using it as a costume I wish they'd give us at least one male fairy Resplendent. Fuck outfits that can only be used for one gender.

6 minutes ago, Jave said:

If I had to choose a Male Unit for a Fairy outfit, I’d go with Soren or Lucius. 

Ooh, Lucius would be amazing in a male fairy outfit! I would also volunteer Forrest, M!Corrin and Conrad (especially with Celica being one LOL), personally myself. 🙂

Gotta say, I love Celica's fairy outfit! I love the fairies, so having Celica as one is a real treat for me (Fairies + Echoes? I'm sold.)

Also, I just want to say (though it's old news now lol) that I love having some sort of Echoes banner again (even if it's not a complete one and we technically only got three new characters.) I'm absolutely in love with all their art, and having Fernand/Luthier/Tatiana, some of my favorite Echoes characters FINALLY in the game has made me one happy bean. Can't wait to build Tatiana up when she's available. ❤️

2 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Pathfinder on a defensive mythic was a good idea, sure.

I am pretty sure I faced against that team or something similar earlier this week, and I think I lost. For me, I think Líf: Undying Duo is what gave me the most trouble since Fatal Smoke shuts down healing.

44 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I use a similar map, but no Sigurd since I dont have him. I use Green Olwen instead. And Academy Claude instead of Reinhardt.

I hope I can get Sigurd next month, for extra cancer.

51 minutes ago, Rinco said:

How do you get a Nott to rally from below? Does it have to be a Rally Up skill?

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

How do you get a Nott to rally from below? Does it have to be a Rally Up skill?

Yep. Rally Up will buff the ranged cavs, so she takes the jump before combat to get the rally going on them.
The other Nott being the 7th unit makes the AI prioritize rallying her (if I'm not mistaken, rally priority goes from the unit in the higher numbered slot to the lower numbered slot)

Edited by Rinco

3 hours ago, Rinco said:

Yep. Rally Up will buff the ranged cavs, so she takes the jump before combat to get the rally going on them.
The other Nott being the 7th unit makes the AI prioritize rallying her (if I'm not mistaken, rally priority goes from the unit in the higher numbered slot to the lower numbered slot)

Found another way to do it. By giving her a basic Rally and a matching Hone seal, I was able to make it so she didn't have any targets from her starting position and would have to move three spaces up to the front row to use it. (For this method, I positioned her directly behind the front Nott, so she'd be able to reach two cavs from the third row.)

45 minutes ago, Lanko said:

Only just now, and by pure accident, I discovered the buildings in Mjolnir's Strike can be manually activated and that's how their effects work 😄

Did you start to play FEH after Book IV?

It was explained in the Book IV Feh Channel how Mjolnir's Strike works, so I guess if you started to play the game after day it's easy to miss these part... since few people reads the in-game tutorials.

No, I play since Book 2 or so haha.

I don't watch FEH Channel either so I guess there's that. I just thought they were like Aether Raids passive buildings, then by accident I clicked on a building AND the symbol icon and the thing popped off haha.

Edited by Lanko

Fun fact: So far, there have been two seasonal banners where the roster is five units from one game plus a sixth unit from a different one. In both of those cases, it's been five FE6 units plus a Whitewing.

I've decided I'm not spending my Forma Soul just for a merge on Brunnya. I could try for some good skills on Fae, like some Save build, but I think saving it is wise if I happen to want a unit on a future HoF more.

We may get the sillhouettes tonight (in aprox. 7 hours), since the trailer is tomorrow and TT banner on saturday.

Since I am in saving orbs mode, this banner may be a skip, but I am still curious to know the heroes... especially since we know one of the heroes on the TT banner.

This is an extra late question, but does anyone know what our next FB revival banner is and which banner got dropped from voting?