Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Pissed Laevatein is cute, but Fjorm is still best kouhai. She's so sweet.

Also, did they just rip off G-Max Fireball's animation for Kiran's snowball attack?

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

*Looking at comment*
*Looks at name*
*Back at comment*
...yep, seems legit.

Me, biased? Never!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I've been slowly trying to beat Abyssal maps on my own without a guide. So far, I've gotten Byleth, Dagr, and Plumeria down. Think I'll work on the rest later.

Also, I'm pretty sure I beat limited Ryoma abyssal once with an FE7 team ... I think. Can't say for sure XD

6 hours ago, XRay said:

Laevatein is too cute. It is good that she found the courage to stand up to her father. And if she is with the Kiran, she can also reunite with her sister, although not exactly the same one.

That was adorable. I like how we're revisiting Heroes' own history like this.

I think only major characters from book appeared otherwise Hrid and Ylgr would had appeared

Edited by Naoshi

Fjorm is Heroes' Madonna. I hope Laevatein and/or Laegjarn will sing when the focus is on Múspell next.

And here is the Japanese version.

I think I prefer the Japanese version a bit more.

I got Ninja'd!

Edited by XRay

Wow, Frozen III is looking great.

As a note, the English version is performed by Cristina Valenzuela (who voices Athena, Lachesis, and Tatiana), rather than Fjorm's English VA Heather Watson.

Not gonna lie, I was expecting a credits roll during the scene with Fjorm walking from left to right on the corner of the screen due to the framing of the shot. The song and animation are literally perfect for an anime ED.

Getting alot of Frozen vibes here...... I almost thought Fjorm was gonna say "Let it go"

Edit: I love they giving love book II and we are return to it. It means we have hope for more love/returning to lore from other books/characters

Edited by Naoshi

Those poor fish who lived in that body of water.

Seriously though, the attention IS is giving back to book 2 seems kind of random and sudden, and only really makes sense if IS is planning on closing down the game soon. I expect all the books will get a spotlight, leading up to the last book and the eventual end of the game (with the last book probably being book 6, especially since they're wrapping up their loose ends now.) The idea of that...really makes me sad. I hope they continue it. :<

Also, yeah, if it wasn't obvious yet, Fjorm definitely has a crush on Kiran. Also, she'll probably be dead by the end of this TT (at least, as Fjorm. She may fuse with Nifl and give her support to Askr as they face Alfador in book 6.) ... Whiiiiich may mean that Muspell (dragon) is also female and will perhaps have already fused with Laegjarn (since she was the most recent sacrifice and girls were always required for the Rite of Flames) and will also give us her support. Also that Askr (dragon) is female and will fuse with Sharena to give us the support of that dragon. And that Embla is probably male and will fuse with Bruno to get rid of the curse and give us his support.

@DefyingFates

Theories.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So... is Fjorm a Disney Princess now? Certainly could pass as one...

Nah, she's an FEH princess. Which may as well be like the Disney princesses for how many FEH is pumping out.

Honestly, I'm kind of okay with the attention they're giving Book II. Book IV and (so far) V have been a step down, in my opinion. Not that II was high art or anything, because it certainly is not, but I found it more enjoyable than IV and everything they've given us from V.

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Also, she'll probably be dead by the end of this TT (

Spoiler

She's not going to die. According to the datamined dialogue, Nifl is not here to kill her. She wants her to defeat Muspell's champion. Once she does, she's free of her curse.

Also, Muspell is confirmed to be male.

Edited by Sentinel07

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

Seriously though, the attention IS is giving back to book 2 seems kind of random and sudden, and only really makes sense if IS is planning on closing down the game soon. I expect all the books will get a spotlight, leading up to the last book and the eventual end of the game (with the last book probably being book 6, especially since they're wrapping up their loose ends now.) The idea of that...really makes me sad. I hope they continue it. :<

@DefyingFates

This also would explain why we getting bigger and bigger powercreep. 

3 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Oof... If it is the end of the game, I am not sure if they should announce it officially anytime soon, as that would probably slam the brakes on a lot people's spending. I think I will still continue my Feh Pass and buy any special Orb packs, but I probably would stop buying regular Orb packs.

If they do plan to end the game, I really hope they can give us an offline mode so we can still continue playing by ourselves, although I highly doubt they would be that generous.

Edited by XRay

Thinking forward to CYL5 and the Jorge slot, it looks like the top 3 units with no presence in Heroes are Yuri (10), Constance (31), and Hapi (38). (Balthus is a ways behind, at 86.) I don't think any of those will be singled out as the GHB, but it does point towards an Ashen Wolves banner soon.

There's a bunch of seasonal-only 3H characters in the high ranks, particularly Felix (5), but they don't seem to count those. Rhea (24) could count if you disregard both her duo secondary form and Seiros, but I'm still skeptical. Ignoring characters with any sort of seasonal, as well as the Ashen Wolves, the next options are Tiki (64), Maiko (69), Touma/Cain (78), Yashiro/Navarre (81), Grima (87, also complicated), Nyx (88), and Boyd (95). Volke/Pelleas/Manuela also have the last three slots of the top 100.

Given the likelihood of Fates and Tellius banners later this year, I'm not sure what to guess. The four TMS characters in the top 100 could also constitute their own banner.

10 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Those poor fish who lived in that body of water.

Also, yeah, if it wasn't obvious yet, Fjorm definitely has a crush on Kiran. Also, she'll probably be dead by the end of this TT (at least, as Fjorm. She may fuse with Nifl and give her support to Askr as they face Alfador in book 6.) ... Whiiiiich may mean that Muspell (dragon) is also female and will perhaps have already fused with Laegjarn (since she was the most recent sacrifice and girls were always required for the Rite of Flames) and will also give us her support. Also that Askr (dragon) is female and will fuse with Sharena to give us the support of that dragon. And that Embla is probably male and will fuse with Bruno to get rid of the curse and give us his support.

@DefyingFates

Theories.

Thanks for thinking of me! 😄

Theories, huh? I don't know if outright fusions will happen, but now that you mention it I think we may get an Einherjar situation with the dead coming back for one last hurrah during Ragnarok. As for Fjorm herself, if she is going to die I think it's possible it'll only be at the end of this chain of TT+s: she's the focal point of Book 2 after all, so it makes sense to me that she'd be the focal point of the sequel too. I will agree that this song has planted a ton of death flags for her though!

As for FEH ending... I think it's possible they just wanted to tie up loose ends so they wouldn't have to address them in the main story? The thought of the game shutting down makes me sad, considering it's by far my favorite mobile game (despite everything) and as XRay says, I don't see IS giving us an offline version so we can keep our Heroes. But again, now that you bring it up...

On the optimistic side, there's more to Norse Myth than just Ragnarok, right? And as has been mentioned in the past, Askr could always get invaded by Greek or Roman Gods in the future too~

June was a really busy month so I uninstalled temporarily Feh until I had more time. So I missed Mythic spark, Felix manual and LeByleth. When do we expect Notte's respark will be? Also Nifl looks nice and hopefully I manage to get Freya. 

8 hours ago, Othin said:

Thinking forward to CYL5 and the Jorge slot, it looks like the top 3 units with no presence in Heroes are Yuri (10), Constance (31), and Hapi (38). (Balthus is a ways behind, at 86.) I don't think any of those will be singled out as the GHB, but it does point towards an Ashen Wolves banner soon.

There's a bunch of seasonal-only 3H characters in the high ranks, particularly Felix (5), but they don't seem to count those. Rhea (24) could count if you disregard both her duo secondary form and Seiros, but I'm still skeptical. Ignoring characters with any sort of seasonal, as well as the Ashen Wolves, the next options are Tiki (64), Maiko (69), Touma/Cain (78), Yashiro/Navarre (81), Grima (87, also complicated), Nyx (88), and Boyd (95). Volke/Pelleas/Manuela also have the last three slots of the top 100.

Given the likelihood of Fates and Tellius banners later this year, I'm not sure what to guess. The four TMS characters in the top 100 could also constitute their own banner.

I'm kind of half expecting them to just put Abysskeeper in the GHB slot since Gatekeeper will be on the CYL5 banner this year. They did something similar in CYL3 where Sigrun was the TT unit because Micaiah was one of the winners.

1 hour ago, SuperNova125 said:

June was a really busy month so I uninstalled temporarily Feh until I had more time. So I missed Mythic spark, Felix manual and LeByleth. When do we expect Notte's respark will be? Also Nifl looks nice and hopefully I manage to get Freya. 

I believe January will be when Nott and more will be up for those Twitter polls for what banner gets rerun. Unfortunately I don't think its chances of ever winning are good because it will be going up against this year's Fallen Heroes (Edelgard, Dimitri and the Morgans) and even if it survives for later CYL5 will be up next and pretty much anything with Three Houses characters on it almost always wins so...not looking good for Nott and More.

Edited by NSSKG151

11 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm kind of half expecting them to just put Abysskeeper in the GHB slot since Gatekeeper will be on the CYL5 banner this year. They did something similar in CYL3 where Sigrun was the TT unit because Micaiah was one of the winners.

I believe January will be when Nott and more will be up for those Twitter polls for what banner gets rerun. Unfortunately I don't think its chances of ever winning are good because it will be going up against this year's Fallen Heroes (Edelgard, Dimitri and the Morgans) and even if it survives for later CYL5 will be up next and pretty much anything with Three Houses characters on it almost always wins so...not looking good for Nott and More.

Not quite. If the pattern holds, Fallen Heroes will first appear on the poll for the January rerun, Nott will first appear alongside the July banner on the poll for the March rerun, and CYL5 will be on the poll for the May rerun.

So it's really a question of if it can beat July.

Edited by Othin

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

Not quite. If the pattern holds, Fallen Heroes will first appear on the poll for the January rerun, Nott will first appear alongside the July banner on the poll for the March rerun, and CYL5 will be on the poll for the May rerun.

So it's really a question of if it can beat July.

Actually, yeah you are right. I forgot it was April vs May in one poll and June vs July in the one after that.

I kind of don't pay attention to rerun polls too much anymore because the winner is usually obvious.

Edited by NSSKG151