Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

September Revival Poll Results

1. Reginn & More: 39.1% [JP] / 36.3% [EN]
  2. Despair and Hope: 29% [JP] / 27.7% [EN]
  3. Mirabilis & More: 16.9% [JP] / 25.4% [EN]
  4. Shared Purpose: 15% [JP] / 10.6% [EN]

As expected, Thracia got thrashed on the English side and as a result is a one and done. Enduring Legacy (FE4) and the inevitable winner Seeds of Fodlan will be up next.

Also, is anyone else getting tired of seeing Mirabilis & More survive? Outside of the sparkable Mythic, it’s honestly a pretty mediocre banner.

Feel like we can safely assume the next two winners are 3H and Fallen. Wonder if July will stand up to Nott.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Nooo, there goes my plan to dump orbs into +10'ing Jill/Shinon. :<   At least I'll have November to look forward to for making a Zihark Emblem team.. Speaking of, shouldn't we be getting the trailer for the new heroes tonight or tomorrow?

edit: I also just want to say a lulz build of DC+Guard Bearing+Noontime on Valter was the best idea ever. it may not be the most meta, but boy lordy he can solo most infernal maps and laughs at every mage now.  straight up survived a 79ATK hit from Lewyn in VoH (how, I don't know, lol), and destroyed him after. not quite f!Edelgard sustain but there's a weird synergy.

love my evil worm man ❤️

Edited by kradeelav

34 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

Nooo, there goes my plan to dump orbs into +10'ing Jill/Shinon. :<   At least I'll have November to look forward to for making a Zihark Emblem team.. Speaking of, shouldn't we be getting the trailer for the new heroes tonight or tomorrow?

I would say maybe but unlikely that the trailer will come tonight. I think Friday or even Saturday is when the next trailer will come out since the banner will be out on Monday.

22 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I would say maybe but unlikely that the trailer will come tonight. I think Friday or even Saturday is when the next trailer will come out since the banner will be out on Monday.

Saturday trailers aren't common, right?

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

They don't happen often but there have been times they showed trailers on Saturdays. I think the trailer will most likely be Friday but wanted to throw out the possibility it could be Saturday since IS also likes to wait until to last possible monent to release a trailer.

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

The trailers for past Monday banners have been on:

Summer Vibrance: Friday
Ashera: Saturday
Childhood Encounter: Friday
Dark Desert Rituals: Saturday
Goddess's Servants: Thursday
Legendary F!Corrin: Saturday
Heroes, Light and Shadow: Thursday
The Start of It All: Thursday
The Dread Isle: Thursday
A Star Is Born: Tuesday

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The trailers for past Monday banners have been on:

Summer Vibrance: Friday
Ashera: Saturday
Childhood Encounter: Friday
Dark Desert Rituals: Saturday
Goddess's Servants: Thursday
Legendary F!Corrin: Saturday
Heroes, Light and Shadow: Thursday
The Start of It All: Thursday
The Dread Isle: Thursday
A Star Is Born: Tuesday

Oh wow, that's fascinating. Good find!

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This one was kinda weird, I remember... Having the trailer a weak early.

Yeah, I believe that happened because the TMS themed Tap Battle RIP by the way was scheduled for the 17th (while the actual banner was on the 20th).

Man, it feels like every time I'm like "I'm gonna try to get AR over with early today, it can't be that much harder than doing it later" I get slapped in the face with something obnoxious and have to burn one or more ladders.

If you're having trouble with AR, try waiting for later in the day. You're a lot more likely to face weaker opponents, since scores close to you will correspond to weaker performances than earlier in the day when fewer people have done their matches. 

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Man, it feels like every time I'm like "I'm gonna try to get AR over with early today, it can't be that much harder than doing it later" I get slapped in the face with something obnoxious and have to burn one or more ladders.

If you're having trouble with AR, try waiting for later in the day. You're a lot more likely to face weaker opponents, since scores close to you will correspond to weaker performances than earlier in the day when fewer people have done their matches. 

That's fascinating. : o My one FEH superstition is that i *always* lose the AR match if I play in the morning, and it's super cool to hear that it's actually true in a way.

Eh, I stopped caring about AR (and any mode that involves fighting other people's units) a long time ago. It always seems to be difficult no matter what time I play it. PvP modes just got too stressful for me to bother with them. I just do the bare minimum and somehow I seem to end up in VoH every other week.

Really the only time I care about playing Heroes these days is when a new Abyssal mode map comes out or when a character I like shows up on a new banner 

Edited by NSSKG151

A little bit bummed we arent getting a MHB or LHB battle against Nifl ._.

I think Nifl wasnt planned to be introduced so early and the reason she isnt a mythic is a sign that the whole story of the TT and Nifl was a fairly recent decision by IS to start wraping things up.
I believe Book 6 will be the last Book.

10 hours ago, Hilda said:

A little bit bummed we arent getting a MHB or LHB battle against Nifl ._.

I think Nifl wasnt planned to be introduced so early and the reason she isnt a mythic is a sign that the whole story of the TT and Nifl was a fairly recent decision by IS to start wraping things up.
I believe Book 6 will be the last Book.

I sincerely doubt that, because :

"By February 2019, the game had grossed $500 million worldwide, with Japan accounting for 56% (about $280 million) of its revenue. As of January 2020, the game has grossed $656 million worldwide, making it Nintendo's highest-grossing mobile game." - sauce

and

global-player-spending-nintendo-mobile-g

I truly think it's just IS shaking things up and A/B testing different ways of selling waifus. Probably wanted to see if organic social media marketing with Fjorm's videos did more than the standard Mythic banners to sell a waifu.

So, with Fates being the focus of the next New Heroes banner and with us now having every single Nohrian character minus two (Percy and Ignatius), is Fates in a similar position to Echoes now? They could probably make one more second gen banner and maybe one for Scarlet/Mozu, I suppose.

30 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So, with Fates being the focus of the next New Heroes banner and with us now having every single Nohrian character minus two (Percy and Ignatius), is Fates in a similar position to Echoes now? They could probably make one more second gen banner and maybe one for Scarlet/Mozu, I suppose.

No, because Fates still has enough material for two banners. Echoes is just one New Heroes banner away from complete retirement and even that last banner is going to need another FEH OC to prop it up because Est absolutely cannot carry a banner.

I swear I've been coming up against much harder AR-D teams this week in the lower tiers (23-28) than last week in the vault. Pisses me the fuck off, this is the week I'm supposed to be able to take it easy, but everyone has duo's hindrances and firesweep/dazzling everywhere.

Change of prediction: Muspell will not be on a New Heroes banner like Nifl, he'll instead be introduced through a Hero Fest next month.

1 hour ago, Florete said:

I swear I've been coming up against much harder AR-D teams this week in the lower tiers (23-28) than last week in the vault. Pisses me the fuck off, this is the week I'm supposed to be able to take it easy, but everyone has duo's hindrances and firesweep/dazzling everywhere.

Its hard for me to say. I have been in Exos (Tiers 21-28) during Light/Dark seasons, and Nótt already makes that not enjoyable at all.

Also, for me, Duo's Hindrance is a must have these days. If you don't, I will not say it's a easy win, but the difficulty is lowered for sure.

I am just giving up on AR. Since the inclusion of the extra slots and now with Nótt, I dont have any interest on the mode anymore, and I uses to enjoy AR last year. I will still play it daily, since the rewards are still good... But I don't see myself summoning for Mythics anymore, unless they are characters that I like.

7 hours ago, Florete said:

THIS. That was my experience this week too, and I notice in general lately that it's the Vault that is actually a lot less stressful since I don't have to really care about wherever I end up between Tiers 30-36, the difference in rewards being pretty negligible for me. I feel like I usually don't end up having to burn through ladders completely in the vault, whereas I'm always doing that in 23-28. 

Overall AR is just an absolutely unenjoyable nightmare.