Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I've been consistently in the Vault as long as it's been available, but almost fell out for the first time this week. Lost all six of my ladders, but thankfully got an easy last match and ended with a solid score. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

I've been consistently in the Vault as long as it's been available, but almost fell out for the first time this week. Lost all six of my ladders, but thankfully got an easy last match and ended with a solid score. 

Wow that's sad to hear. I was in a similar situation last Light season because of all of the turn-one L!Sigurd teams. The one ladder I used this week was because of a Dancer Sigurd turn-one trap.

3 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Wow that's sad to hear. I was in a similar situation last Light season because of all of the turn-one L!Sigurd teams. The one ladder I used this week was because of a Dancer Sigurd turn-one trap.

It's not ultimately sad - I managed to pull it off, and I think I'm picking up another gold throne. Just made me sweat more than I'd expected. 

Maybe I should start building more fallback teams that leave out Altina and/or Naga. Their merges are nice for scoring, but winning in the first place is more important. 

Edited by Othin

According to the datamine, this is the lineup for the Legendary Remix banner [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Legendary Ike, CYL Lysithea
Fjorm, Female Kris
Legendary Lyn, Jill
Legendary F!Robin, Shinon

Also, the lineup for the Hero with Solo Skills banner is [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Fallen Julia
Melady, Duessel

And in regards to the Voting Gauntlet [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

There doesn't appear to be any banner(s) for it, so we're probably getting another lazy Summer Banner vs. Summer Banner VG.

Oh and most importantly, you guys actually try in Aether AIDS?

1 hour ago, Othin said:

I was a constant Vault player until Ashera's banner. Since I didn't summon for her, I didn't have Ashera for her bonus weeks and that hurted my performance. I ended demoting in both her bonus weeks.

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I was a constant Vault player until Ashera's banner. Since I didn't summon for her, I didn't have Ashera for her bonus weeks and that hurted my performance. I ended demoting in both her bonus weeks.

Lack of bonus mythics can be really annoying. At the moment I'm only missing Freyja who hasn't been too big of an issue, but until I got Bramimond, his bonus weeks were pretty scary since I couldn't cover them with performance. 

I'll probably miss more mythics as time goes on, so I imagine it'll most likely go wrong eventually. 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

According to the datamine, this is the lineup for the Legendary Remix banner [SPOILERS]:

Reveal hidden contents

Legendary Ike, CYL Lysithea
Fjorm, Female Kris
Legendary Lyn, Jill
Legendary F!Robin, Shinon

Also, the lineup for the Hero with Solo Skills banner is [SPOILERS]:

Reveal hidden contents

Fallen Julia
Melady, Duessel

And in regards to the Voting Gauntlet [SPOILERS]:

Reveal hidden contents

There doesn't appear to be any banner(s) for it, so we're probably getting another lazy Summer Banner vs. Summer Banner VG.

Spoiler

If Shinon is coming on that Banner, which has a Spark, I guess his banner will die off from the rerun voting.

AR has mostly been alright for me, once I learned how to play better. But I'm pretty close to not caring as much since the L!Sigurd, Pathfinder, and Save skill power leap is obnoxious.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I already got my Gold Throne so I do not try that hard anymore, but I do certainly still try and play semi competitively.

However, instead of trying to be a better tactical player, I find more joy in finding and using game mechanics that makes the mode easier.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Lack of bonus mythics can be really annoying. At the moment I'm only missing Freyja who hasn't been too big of an issue, but until I got Bramimond, his bonus weeks were pretty scary since I couldn't cover them with performance. 

I'll probably miss more mythics as time goes on, so I imagine it'll most likely go wrong eventually. 

Not having a defensive bonus mythic is not that bad, because if you make a good team they can do it without having a bonus.

But not having a bonus in offense  means you doesn't have the "you can lose one unit without losing lift" feature.

In Vault, with a bonus mythic, a unit lost is -10 (-20 in double aether). But without a bonus mythic, it's -30 (-60) which can hurt an AR run, and sometimes is better to win with one unit loss than using a ladder.

I still run bonus units in defense though. I am glad that I made a Double Nott map that allow me to do that, and since I got Hel last month now I have all defensive mythics. But I am missing Ashera for the offensive ones, and probably I will miss this month's mythic as well (unless I free summon them), because I will save my orbs for CYL.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

13 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Not having a defensive bonus mythic is not that bad, because if you make a good team they can do it without having a bonus.

But not having a bonus in offense  means you doesn't have the "you can lose one unit without losing lift" feature.

In Vault, with a bonus mythic, a unit lost is -10 (-20 in double aether). But without a bonus mythic, it's -30 (-60) which can hurt an AR run, and sometimes is better to win with one unit loss than using a ladder.

I still run bonus units in defense though. I am glad that I made a Double Nott map that allow me to do that, and since I got Hel last month now I have all defensive mythics. But I am missing Ashera for the offensive ones, and probably I will miss this month's mythic as well (unless I free summon them), because I will save my orbs for CYL.

My offense teams are much more consistent than my defense ones. Over the course of a typical week, a defense bonus generally saves me like 80-100 points, while an offense bonus saves 0-40 (and usually 0).

Hm... how likely do you think we are to get a Staff Dancer this dancing banner?

It'd be annoying as hell to deal with a dancer who can heal, but on the other hand they have been releasing the Positional Staff assists with Draw Back, Reposition, and Shove represented so far, and with how OP some units are these days it kinda just seems like a staff dancer isn't that scary in comparison...

Edited by Xenomata

36 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hm... how likely do you think we are to get a Staff Dancer this dancing banner?

It'd be annoying as hell to deal with a dancer who can heal, but on the other hand they have been releasing the Positional Staff assists with Draw Back, Reposition, and Shove represented so far, and with how OP some units are these days it kinda just seems like a staff dancer isn't that scary in comparison...

Huh. Possible, I suppose.

I also think we've got pretty good odds of another cavalry dancer.

5 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

That or an armor dancer.

...seems very underwhelming when I say it...

Yeah, it's something I've been wanting for a while but... maybe with some sort of movement skills, like Brave Edelgard?

They have GOT to stop giving these Resplendent Heroes recolors of their prf weapons, it just makes me want the recolors even more.

Also neat next Resplendent. I don't think Hel resplendents have had one bad rep since the first.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Also neat next Resplendent. I don't think Hel resplendents have had one bad rep since the first.

I feel I am one of the few people here that really likes Hel Robin. I just really like his outfit a lot. The art itself is not the best, but attire and color choice were very well done.

From Hel, Takumi is the one I don't like that much. I prefer the original one.

Surprising pick, but not a bad one. Joins Sophia and Amelia on the list of characters who've gotten a Resplendent without a regular alt, and the first male on that list.

Speaking of Feh Pass news, they also announced some bonuses for staying subscribed for multiple consecutive months.

Dang, Raven's looking good in those new duds (except that it doesn't balance well with his hair color. That red just kind of stands out too much and is a bit jarring.) Other than that, though, looking good, man!

The artist for Resplendent Raven is Niji Hayashi, who has previously done Ballroom Eldigan, Resplendent Elincia and Summer Hilda & Marianne. So, another job well done by them.

Meanwhile, Fates is still starving for its next Resplendent. They've been so generous with 3*-4* Resplendents lately, yet still don't want to touch Camilla (a CYL winner) or F!Corrin (11th in CYL5). This is honestly getting kinda ridiculous.