Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Naoshi said:

qywklv34sze71.png
What Weekly revivals look right now

Interesting. So these are the revivals until May...

I was actually working on a calendar for the weekly banners in 2022. I only did a list of the banners, without images:

J0cYY02.png

The banners starting on August 2022 could change, based on if they do another demotion.

Edit: Looking at the calendar you shared, looks like the dates on mine are wrong starting on April. I should fix that in the final version.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

september/oct/november is going to be an almighty fuckfest of loosing orbs between

a) probably already a little low from chasing after p!naesala

b) finishing +10 nailah/leanne banners and nabbing karel

c) high-potential of a tellius banner somewhere in there

d) wild guess of volke on the ninja banner lol

and e) achieving my x4 +10/+10/+10/+10 team zihark when his ninja seasonal rolls back around. RIP me.

though I have to say ... what's the odds of IS doing x2 revival banners per week? I'm actually surprised they haven't done that yet to cut down on how long it takes to roll around.

35 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Steady Breath Seal opens so many possibilities 

Oh wow, that's big.

Joined by Spur Atk/Def, which isn't too exciting but is something that's been missing for a while. Means it's just 100 coins to keep up with the new ones, which helps with catching up on older seals.

21 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

So.. an armorer with special figther, save near, steady breath should be using  aether/bonfire/ignis every fight?

Special Fighter and Steady Breath do not stack. 

Since there’s no topic for the TT+ yet, I’ll just share this here.

We’re getting at least one more part to the Ice & Flame series so Muspell may not show up yet. In fact, Laegjarn seems more likely to be the boss of Ice & Flame II given that they chose to give her the Niu refine in this update.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Since there’s no topic for the TT+ yet, I’ll just share this here.

We’re getting at least one more part to the Ice & Flame series so Muspell may not show up yet. In fact, Laegjarn seems more likely to be the boss of Ice & Flame II given that they chose to give her the Niu refine in this update.

I should do that...

I was so busy today that I forgot about the topic. lol

Edit:

Edited by Diovani Bressan

16 minutes ago, Rinco said:

It turns out that with Safety Fence you can snipe an enemy unit on turn 1, retreat back and it still activates ending the enemy's first turn.

Yeah, that's how it sounded.

Datamine stuff:

Spoiler

2021-08-14 - Heroes Journey quests. 3 Orbs and 1 Stamina Potion. Runs for 1 day. It's not clear if we'll get these daily quests every time the event runs, or if this is just a celebration of the first event.
2021-08-15 - Heroes Journey quests. 3 Orbs and 1 Stamina Potion. Runs for 1 day.
2021-08-16 - Heroes Journey quests. 3 Orbs and 1 Stamina Potion. Runs for 1 day.
2021-08-17 - Heroes Journey quests. 3 Orbs and 1 Stamina Potion. Runs for 1 day.

2021-08-31 - Legendary Banner. Runs through 2021-09-06.

Tactics Drills:
2021-08-05 Skill Studies 125: Full Sails, Ahoy!: 300 Hero Feathers
2021-08-12 Grandmaster 84: Returning Champions: 1 Orb

Limited Hero Battle: GHB Jorge: 2021-08-16 - 2021-08-22; 3 scenarios; heroes from FE: The Blazing Blade; up to 1 dancer; 1000 Hero Feathers and 40 Divine Code: Part 2
(I'm guessing the other ones are coming together with new content on 17th)

Nifl: God of Ice
She'll start appearing in random maps on 2021-08-19.

Edited by Naoshi

50 minutes ago, Rinco said:

It turns out that with Safety Fence you can snipe an enemy unit on turn 1, retreat back and it still activates ending the enemy's first turn.

[ p!tibby / p!naesla galeforce prep intensifies ]

for real tho, my favorite was always hit and run strategies so this will be my new favorite structure. :3 it's nice to be relevant again.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

About the next Hall of Forms:

Hide contents

They are from the Sacred Stones game:

• Halloween Myrth
  • Halloween Dozla
  • Halloween L'Arachel
  • Spring Marisa

Hell yeah, I was hoping for Dozla.

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

About the next Hall of Forms:

Hide contents

They are from the Sacred Stones game:

• Halloween Myrth
  • Halloween Dozla
  • Halloween L'Arachel
  • Spring Marisa

Spoiler

Holy crap Spring Marisa? Nice, she's actually one of my +8 units for some reason, I'm gonna use one of my Forma Souls on her!

Hm, now what to actually give her...? Maybe the In The Moment lance?

Wonder what weapons would be good options for Dozla. Courtly Mask seems strongest, although I could get it easily enough through Divine Codes.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

Wonder what weapons would be good options for Dozla. Courtly Mask seems strongest, although I could get it easily enough through Divine Codes.

Hmm...

Spoiler

Maybe Broadleaf Fan with Menace on C slot? Scallop Blade also works with that, and its similar to Courtly Fan, but you trade NFU for Atk/Spd in both phases if foe has a penalty (which Menace can provide).

For enemy phase, Tropical Treats? Its Atk/Def+4 if unit has a Rally type bonus. It doesnt work with Armored March though.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hmm...

Hide contents

Maybe Broadleaf Fan with Menace on C slot? Scallop Blade also works with that, and its similar to Courtly Fan, but you trade NFU for Atk/Spd in both phases if foe has a penalty (which Menace can provide).

For enemy phase, Tropical Treats? Its Atk/Def+4 if unit has a Rally type bonus. It doesnt work with Armored March though.

It's for a Save build for Aether Raids.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's for a Save build for Aether Raids.

Spoiler

Goodie Boot is an option, but thats in the grails. For a defensive build like Save builds, maybe Tropical Treats (Atk/Def+4 during combat if unit has a Hone/Rally buff). 

There is also Courtly Mask, which is Atk/Res+5 and 50% damage reduction on the first hit if the foe can double.

And another Grails option: Minty Cane, for a healing build.

@Othin

Spoiler

Courtly Mask if you're expecting multiple rounds of combat in one phase. Hidden Thorns if you only need to worry about one round of combat. Courtly Fan if you want to tell Lif to fuck off, but then you're stuck with worse defenses.

Unfortunately, daggers don't have as good of options for Save tanking as bows and tomes do.

21 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hide contents

Goodie Boot is an option, but thats in the grails. For a defensive build like Save builds, maybe Tropical Treats (Atk/Def+4 during combat if unit has a Hone/Rally buff). 

There is also Courtly Mask, which is Atk/Res+5 and 50% damage reduction on the first hit if the foe can double.

And another Grails option: Minty Cane, for a healing build.

Ooh, I forgot about Minty Cane. I like the sound of that. 

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Othin

Hide contents

Courtly Mask if you're expecting multiple rounds of combat in one phase. Hidden Thorns if you only need to worry about one round of combat. Courtly Fan if you want to tell Lif to fuck off, but then you're stuck with worse defenses.

Unfortunately, daggers don't have as good of options for Save tanking as bows and tomes do.

Hidden Thorns probably isn't enough, my tanks often do multiple rounds. I don't think Courtly Fan will do anything against Lif - if you're expecting it to stop his follow up, it won't.