Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just like I posted on the other thread. I think CYL feh channel will be on 13th. Looking back to older cyls:

• Choose Your Legends 1 (2017)

• Voting Jan 18-31, results Feb 8

• FEH Channel reveal Aug 27

• Brave Heroes Aug 31, Farfetched Heroes Nov 15
    ----------------------------------------------------

• Choose Your Legends 2 (2018)

• Voting Jan 22-28, results Feb 1

• FEH Channel reveal Aug 20

• Arrival of the Brave Aug 21, Brave Redux Oct 23
    ---------------------------------------------------

• Choose Your Legends 3 (2019)

• Voting Jan 22-28, results Feb 1

• FEH Channel Reveal Aug 1

• Brave Echoes Aug 16, no farfetched/redux banner
    -------------------------------------------------

• Choose Your Legends 4 (2020)

• Voting Jan 22-28, results Feb2

• FEH Channel reveal Aug 13

• A New Future August 18, no farfetched/redux banner
    ----------------------------------------------

• Choose Your Legends 5 (2021)

• Voting Jan22-28, results Feb 2

• FEH Channel reveal Aug ???

• Banner will be live on August 17

In most cases it's between 4-5 days before banner goes alive, so 12th-13th makes sense to me.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

The person so designed this week's Allegiance Battles map deserves to have a bad time. That map layout, alongside Three Houses broken units, is equal to annoyance.

It's Shamir and Ingrid with sweep effects, Dedue protecting everyone from melee attacks, and you need to kill Claude as soon as he appears because he can be very annoying once he gets his damage reduction.

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The person so designed this week's Allegiance Battles map deserves to have a bad time. That map layout, alongside Three Houses broken units, is equal to annoyance.

It's Shamir and Ingrid with sweep effects, Dedue protecting everyone from melee attacks, and you need to kill Claude as soon as he appears because he can be very annoying once he gets his damage reduction.

Good thing Reginn can nuke Dedue to the moon. The most annoying thing for me was Flayn because you can't bait her out immediately and that slows down the next turn when you want to player phase all of the other pests.

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The person who designed this week's Allegiance Battles map deserves to have a bad time. That map layout, alongside Three Houses broken units, is equal to annoyance.

That particular AB map just needs to be thrown into a dumpster because it is actual trash. It always sucks to high heaven.

But yeah, the TH cast of units did an excellent job of making things even worse. The only saving grace is that Adrestian Abomination and Full Boar Action are banned from appearing.

Okay, this new mode is adorable! I'm having Hrid and Leavateinn go through it, but man, this is making me really wish Elena was in the game! I'd totally send her through it with Griel!

Has to be tonight, right? That'd give them tonight for the official Feh Channel, tomorrow for the proper banner reveal, the day after for the usual gap between reveal and banner launch, and then finally the banner itself, CYL.

I'm confused. Isn't the CYL banner itself supposed to drop in like ~36 hours? So unless the proper banner reveal goes online at the same time as the FEH channel, isn't it too late for the usual gap? 

5 hours ago, uhmuzing said:

I'm confused. Isn't the CYL banner itself supposed to drop in like ~36 hours? So unless the proper banner reveal goes online at the same time as the FEH channel, isn't it too late for the usual gap? 

Apparently it's not the first time it's dropped so late. But honestly, I thought the FEH channel update would have been today or tomorrow anyways. It dropped on Monday the 1st last time, and two weeks felt like the logical amount of time between things. But I also rarely keep track of the official schedules. 

30 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I'd like to think that CYL 2nd placers getting Prf skills could mean a possible "remix" for the past CYL 2nd placers, but I don't really see IS doing it.

I think it's possible. Could go alongside a release of upgraded prf skills for corresponding 1st place units, like giving Brave Ike/Lyn Beorc's/Sacae's Blessing II alongside giving Brave Roy/Lucina prf skills as well.

56 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Hopefully, if Lyn/Ike get refines to Beorc's/Sacae's Blessing, they aren't underwhelming like Brave Lyn's weapon refine.

I like the idea of a Sacae's Blessing 2 with "Negates effects that allow foe to counterattack regardless of range".

Doesn't matter if melee foes have NCD, because their Distant Counter effect doesn't exist. 

On 8/15/2021 at 10:41 AM, uhmuzing said:

I actually thought the banner dropped on the 18th, so I thought there was time if it went as I said it could go (also oops)

8 hours ago, Othin said:

I like the idea of a Sacae's Blessing 2 with "Negates effects that allow foe to counterattack regardless of range".

Doesn't matter if melee foes have NCD, because their Distant Counter effect doesn't exist. 

Negate DC and NCD, give her a Brave effect if she initiates combat, and add NFU. On paper it seems like a lot, but with today's meta? Nah, it's not all that much, but it's enough!

Some upcoming banner lineups (including Double Special Heroes) [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Heroes with Lull Skills: Dimitri, Claude, Lysithea

Double Special Heroes: Dorothea & Lene [Plegian], Lif & Thrasir [Valentine's]
                                           Velouria [New Year's], Katarina [Plegian]
                                           Tharja [Plegian], Alfonse [Valentine's]
                                           Plumeria [New Year's], Raphael [Plegian]

Chosen Family (probably for a CYL5 Voting Gauntlet): Byleth [Male], Lysithea [CYL], Caeda, Ephraim [CYL]

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Some upcoming banner lineups (including Double Special Heroes) [SPOILERS]:

Hide contents

Heroes with Lull Skills: Dimitri, Claude, Lysithea

Double Special Heroes: Dorothea & Lene [Plegian], Lif & Thrasir [Valentine's]
                                           Velouria [New Year's], Katarina [Plegian]
                                           Tharja [Plegian], Alfonse [Valentine's]
                                           Plumeria [New Year's], Raphael [Plegian]

Chosen Family (probably for a CYL5 Voting Gauntlet): Byleth [Male], Lysithea [CYL], Caeda, Ephraim [CYL]

I wasn't expecting them to put the two duos together, but they're going for it.

It's ending the same day as CYL5, so I'll finish doing my spark here first, then accounting for expected free orbs until they end, I should have about 150 left for ~5/6 odds of getting Dorothea or Lif.

Edited by Othin

Maybe the next Legendary Hero got leaked in the CYL datamine:

Spoiler

There is a tome sprite that was added in the datamine, that has no owner so far.

kgGcET7HDwvyPY3a_1-xqmrC94Qg_63Uig-e7RNAmBI.png.94ce51a4256cedf11165ff15a8a1e200.png

It's a tome, with a very especific symbol on it. It's the Kingdom of Daeim's Emblem.

130.png.61ff5928b1f3e1cf7c2f0617fd97d7ce.png

With that in mind, and since Pelleas has no Prf weapon... This could mean that Micaiah is August 2021's Legendary Hero. 

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Reveal hidden contents

There is a tome sprite that was added in the datamine, that has no owner so far.

kgGcET7HDwvyPY3a_1-xqmrC94Qg_63Uig-e7RNAmBI.png.94ce51a4256cedf11165ff15a8a1e200.png

It's a tome, with a very especific symbol on it. It's the Kingdom of Daeim's Emblem.

With that in mind, and since Pelleas has no Prf weapon... This could mean that Micaiah is August 2021's Legendary Hero. 

That fits the rerun announcements. Unfortunate that she won't have a staff though.

Spoiler

Hm.. I'm not sure if Micaiah Legendary since there is huge possibility we are getting her Brave refine next month and having her back to back... Doesn't seem appeal but I will glad to eat my words.

19 minutes ago, Naoshi said:
  Hide contents

Hm.. I'm not sure if Micaiah Legendary since there is huge possibility we are getting her Brave refine next month and having her back to back... Doesn't seem appeal but I will glad to eat my words.

I think we're still a year off from CYL3 refines, since that should be when they get added to the revival pool.

9 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

And here I am out of orbs. Time to start saving (and buy the discount packs!)