Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, Jave said:

I want Kellam to be added to the 3*/4* pool but not even noted on the banner. Just give everyone a free 3* Kellam with no warning. Like you update the app and he's there. And make one of his castle quotes be like "Huh? I've been here the whole time. I was the first person summoned by Kiran."

I want them to revive Heroes' Path, since I do not think anyone pays attention to that icon anymore. There will be a final quest that appears one week after you get Ike: Brave Mercenary, but the game would not tell you that there is one more final quest. The final quest can be something simple like checking out Respledent Heroes or something, but the quest would not mention anything about a reward. And once the player completes the quest they will recieve a hidden reward of a 1* Kellam sent directly to Reserve 10, but they would not be notified about it. And obviously, the Notifications board is not going to mention anything about this either.

I guess the only way they will be notified of something happened is if they already have a full Barracks and full Reserves, which will prompt the game to tell them to get rid of something, and in that scenario, I guess they might notice Kellam appearing in their Barracks.

Edited by XRay

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Looks like the next Resplendent will be Embla Tailtiu, which I was definitely not expecting.

That gives her 34/37 base offenses with +0/6 on her weapon and +4/4 from Dragonflowers (total 38/47).

For comparison, Ishtar has 34/36 offenses with +5/11 on her weapon and +4/4 from Dragonflowers (total 43/51), and Guinivere has 35/40 offenses with +5/5 on her weapon and +2/2 from Dragonflowers (42/47).

Her art's also pretty cute.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Well, at least the inside of her cape matches her headband. Personally, I find Tailtiu's new art kind of...plain? I don't know, it just doesn't stand out to me.

6 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Ah I can finally +10 that Tailtiu I've had sitting around. She's been sitting at +9 because I couldn't decide between +Atk or +Spd, then Ophelia came and so on.

+Spd is generally better.

I would only go +Atk if you are using her as one shot nuke à la vanilla Lysithea. I personally would not recommend it though since she can only reliably nuke something once per turn.
+Atk
Tome of Thoron [Atk]
Reposition
Ruptured Sky — Moonbow
Brazen Atk/Spd
Lull Spd/Res
Time's Pulse
Brazen Atk/Spd

Edited by XRay
Ranged units cannot use Wrath.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

+Spd is generally better.

I would only go +Atk if you are using her as one shot nuke à la vanilla Lysithea. I personally would not recommend it though since she can only reliably nuke something once per turn.
+Atk
Tome of Thoron [Atk]
Reposition
Ruptured Sky — Moonbow — Luna (with Wrath)
Brazen Atk/Spd
Lull Spd/Res — Wrath
Time's Pulse
Brazen Atk/Spd

You forgot that tome units cannot use Wrath.

Also, +Atk on a Tome? The HP+2 is ok, but that single Atk point is not that great, and I would never recommend spending 200 Divite Dews on that!. Go with her prf refinement instead, or if you want the HP+2 then go with +Spd.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

32 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

You forgot that tome units cannot use Wrath.

Also, +Atk on a Tome? The HP+2 is ok, but that single Atk point is not that great, and I would never recommend spending 200 Divite Dews on that!. Go with her prf refinement instead, or if you want the HP+2 then go with +Spd.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that restriction. I will edit.

As a one shot nuke à la Lysithea, the goal is to kill things in one hit, and doubling is a secondary concern, so Spd takes a backseat in this case. If it were up to me personally, I would just stack Spd and focus on doubles, as I do not think one shot nukes in Lysithea's style is all that useful outside of maybe defense teams.

Edited by XRay

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

As a one shot nuke à la Lysithea, the goal is to kill things in one hit, and doubling is a secondary concern, so Spd takes a backseat in this case. If it were up to me personally, I would just stack Spd and focus on doubles, as I do not think one shot nukes in Lysithea's style is all that useful outside of maybe defense teams.

Yeah. I wouldn't go to a Lysithea's style with Tailtiu.

For Tailtiu, and for a cheap build... The classic Brazen + Desperation works well. Once in desperation range, she will also be in Tome of Thoron's Wrath range, and she can use Flashing Blade A skill or Seal to help her with triggering specials. Darting Blow helps with doubles and with Flashing Blade, if that is used.

qi8iiajaigj71.png?width=2042&format=png&
9u07gbrdigj71.png?width=911&format=png&a

"Units with and without resplendent attires + Top5 units without resplendent attires per game, sorted by CYL5 rank. Tailtiu is the Resplendent with the lowest CYL rank and the lowest elegible unit from Blue Tomes and from Genealogy of the Holy War" Credit to u/RafaSceptile

We finally broke green streak and got new blue since Micaiah.

Edited by Naoshi

On 8/26/2021 at 2:57 AM, Naoshi said:

qi8iiajaigj71.png?width=2042&format=png&
9u07gbrdigj71.png?width=911&format=png&a

"Units with and without resplendent attires + Top5 units without resplendent attires per game, sorted by CYL5 rank. Tailtiu is the Resplendent with the lowest CYL rank and the lowest elegible unit from Blue Tomes and from Genealogy of the Holy War" Credit to u/RafaSceptile

We finally broke green streak and got new blue since Micaiah.

it would be nice if we did get finally some stave or dagger respendent and most importently 3-4 star healer refines especially on infantry healers.

I dont get the hesitation. At this point you might as well delete Wrys Azama Lucius and co. Its allready barely justified to run infantry Healers with updated BST unless they have a PRF. And even then its a stretch ( hi Loki)

31 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Is this the first time the update notification is taking too long to show up? We're less than a week away from the update, if I'm not mistaken.

It's certainly unusual.

The dataminers are able to check what Heroes are in each banners, however they decided to not tell us who are in the TT banner to not spoil the next Seasonal Banner.

However, the own game gave us a possible hint about what to expect:

Spoiler

According to the Resonant Battles notification, next week's bonus titles are Thracia 776 and Three Houses.

The current bonus titles are Path of Radiance and Fates. Three Houses follows the "Filter Order" pick, which means Thracia 776 represents the Harmonic Hero title.

With that said, its believed that the next Harmonic Hero will be half Thracia 776.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 hours ago, Rinco said:

Is this the first time the update notification is taking too long to show up? We're less than a week away from the update, if I'm not mistaken.

No, it's happened before. We didn't get the update notification for last year's September update (Ver. 4.9) until September 1st.

Either way, they can't sit on it for much longer because the update has to happen before September 7th.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No, it's happened before. We didn't get the update notification for last year's September update (Ver. 4.9) until September 1st.

Either way, they can't sit on it for much longer because the update has to happen before September 7th.

I think the update drops on the 5th at night (in my timezone, at least).

This is most likely me being too much of a Tellius-stan but my crackpot tin-foil hat theory is there's rumors of a Nintendo Direct coming out in the next few days or so, and the tin-foil hat part of me thinks it'll announce a Tellius remake and they're keeping mum because of FE:H surprises there.

[shrug emoji] It's the best explanation I have?

one day i'll be right about the news lol

I confess that I am kinda disappointed that CYL 3 is getting refinements this month. I know some of those Heroes (I am talking about you, Alm) need refinements, but they didn't even start with Book 3 refinements yet. They could give us some early Book 3 refinements before going to CYL.

And based on that, I will say that September 2022 is too early for CYL4 refinements. I am sure we will not have not even half of Book 3 covered until there.

Not even a Seasonal refinement or a 3/4* Heroes (poor Soleil)... They could have added Bride Tharja + 2 more Heroes and made 2 New Power banner this month. They did that in the last, so I don't understand why they stopped doing that...

25 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I confess that I am kinda disappointed that CYL 3 is getting refinements this month. I know some of those Heroes (I am talking about you, Alm) need refinements, but they didn't even start with Book 3 refinements yet. They could give us some early Book 3 refinements before going to CYL.

And based on that, I will say that September 2022 is too early for CYL4 refinements. I am sure we will not have not even half of Book 3 covered until there.

Not even a Seasonal refinement or a 3/4* Heroes (poor Soleil)... They could have added Bride Tharja + 2 more Heroes and made 2 New Power banner this month. They did that in the last, so I don't understand why they stopped doing that...

Agreed. I was expecting them to wait a full year for the revival pool to expand up to CYL3, I don't know what they're going for here.

After all the delay, this update announcement is kind of underwhelming. At least we're finally getting confirmation on how everyone expected the next round of legendary remixes to work, I guess.