• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

Apparently there's going to be a Nintendo Direct on the 17th as well, hot from the presses.  Who wants to bet that the New Heroes banner might have a wildcard potential of being related with the Direct?

It says the direct is on Wednesday which would be on the 15th. So either its on Wednesday at which it be on the 15th, or it be on the 17th in which case it would be on Friday.

Unless the timezones are really out of whack. 

19 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

Apparently there's going to be a Nintendo Direct on the 17th as well, hot from the presses.  Who wants to bet that the New Heroes banner might have a wildcard potential of being related with the Direct?

One, that article appears to be talking about the February 2021 direct. If a Direct was actually announced, I’d be hearing about it on the Gamefaqs boards by now.

Two, no to ever expecting anything FEH related in any Nintendo Direct. Feh Channels exist for a reason.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Two, no to ever expecting anything FEH related in any Nintendo Direct. Feh Channels exist for a reason.

I'm pretty sure @kradeelav meant the banner being related to a game announcement.

Which, regardless, is very unlikely. I'm pretty sure they'd rather tie banners in with game releases rather than game announcements.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This thing of "it's running low on units, so they can put an OC in the banner alongside them" doesn't make much sense, since a 4th unit of that title is added into the 3/4* pool anyway. All those "And More" banners had 3 heroes from a certain title + 1 OC + 1 insta-demote from the same title as the others 3 banner units.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind Awakening. I need to save orbs, and that would make me save them for sure.

Well, it's less "this game is running low on units" and more "the few units this game has left might not be able to generate sales so an OC makes sense here to help sell it."

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

One, that article appears to be talking about the February 2021 direct. If a Direct was actually announced, I’d be hearing about it on the Gamefaqs boards by now.

It says the article got posted just a few moments from now. But it also mentions Bowsers Fury which was definitely a something for a February 2021 direct. 

So.....it seems that article went out of their way to troll us? I thought Nintendolife was an actual source so that's really strange. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

It says the article got posted just a few moments from now. But it also mentions Bowsers Fury which was definitely a something for a February 2021 direct. 

So.....it seems that article went out of their way to troll us? I thought Nintendolife was an actual source so that's really strange. 

The link posted directs me to Nintendo-Power, not Nintendo Life. Nintendo Life have always been pretty trustworthy, if not more than a little obviously sarcastic at times. No word on how trustworthy Nintendo-Power is. But honestly I'll believe there's a Direct when I see the official announcement. 

On 9/13/2021 at 2:16 PM, Tybrosion said:

Three Houses is probably the last game that they’d have Muspell crash. It’s still too popular to need a crutch, plus we might be getting the Ashen Wolves next anyways (it should got noted that Pelleas has Aelfric’s Japanese VA).

I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate how I ended up being both horribly wrong yet horribly right at the same time here.

Also, I know Balthus was well behind the other Wolves in CYL5 but yeeting him from his own banner (on top of denying him his gauntlets) is a bit sad.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm just going to take a moment to appreciate how I ended up being both horribly wrong yet horribly right at the same time here.

Also, I know Balthus was well behind the other Wolves in CYL5 but yeeting him from his own banner (on top of denying him his gauntlets) is a bit sad.

Kind of like how Luthier and Tatiana got yeeted off their own banner to make room for Actually Archanea and Nott Very Interesting.

Does Balthus at least have a prf? Luthier and Tatiana didn't even so much as get that.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Does Balthus at least have a prf? Luthier and Tatiana didn't even so much as get that.

Nah, it looks like he's the one introducing Instant Axe+. It could be a Prf, but it also looks similar enough to Instant Lance+.

56 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nah, it looks like he's the one introducing Instant Axe+. It could be a Prf, but it also looks similar enough to Instant Lance+.

Pfffft

If he didn't get a prf, it'll be like the recent Fates banner where everyone actually on it had a prf while the one insta-demote did not. And if that's the case, fuck off Heroes.

Next Hall of Forms lineup is [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Sanaki: Apostle in White (Green Tome Flying)
Ashnard: Mad King (Sword Flying)
Ilyana: Treat Harvester (Blue Tome Armored)
Nephenee: Sincere Dancer (Colorless Bow Infantry)

And regarding Fafnir [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

He will be turning into a dragon, a Colorless Armored one to be exact.

Stats: 18/10/12/11/7 -> 44/38/42+/35/31 (190 BST)
Weapon: 
Scalding Breath “Grants Spd+3. If foe initiates combat or if foe's HP ≥ 75% at start of combat, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat, and also, if unit is not adjacent to an ally, inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) If foe's Range = 2, calculates damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res.”

Hall of Forms:

Spoiler

Ooh. Ashnard. I'm definitely looking forward to that.

Fafnir:

Spoiler

That's... really interesting. Super fast armored dragon with 54 Spd with an Asset plus Null Follow-Up and Guard on his weapon.

The Solo condition on Guard discourages using him with Save, but it can easily be replaced with Crafty Fighter, though that will cost him Dragon Wall, which he actually has the ability to use.

However, it looks like he probably wants to run a build like this instead:

Fafnir [+Spd]
Scalding Breath
[Assist]
[Special]
Spd/Res Solo 4 / AR-* Spd/Res 3 / Distant Pressure
Dragon Wall 3
Armored Stride 3
Spd/Res Solo 3 / Atk/Spd Solo 3

At +0+0, with double Spd/Res Solo, he has 44/59/67/40/49, or with Spd/Res Solo 4 + Atk/Spd Solo 3, he has 44/65/67/40/43.

Edited by Ice Dragon

52 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Ice Dragon Dragon units cannot use Armored Stride.

Of course, wouldn't want Fallen Tiki to be powercreept. I'm looking forward to a prf C slot that gives +2 Mov if he's solo and Canto. We have armors that are fliers (Edelgard), infantry that are cavalry(Alm and Yuri), now it's time for Armors that are cavalry.

Speaking of which, I'm thinking the new Fafnir could be on next year's Fallen banner. As far as Mythics go they would still need to release his base version.

Edited by LoneStar

52 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

We have armors that are fliers (Edelgard)

No, we don't.

You can't place Edelgard in Water or Mountain terrains.

53 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Speaking of which, I'm thinking the new Fafnir could be on next year's Fallen banner. As far as Mythics go they would still need to release his base version.

That's my thought as well, although we still don't have Gustav. Dragon Fáfnir could be thrown into the void, to make company to Gustav and Freyr.

We have 2 empty slots in the blue color this month. We could have Cav Lance Fafnir in September's Mythic banner.

I quite like the outfit, although it feels random for her.

Also a quick repeat - the last Embla outfit was Tailtiu, who's still going. Has that ever happened before?

Edited by Othin

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Also a quick repeat - the last Embla outfit was Tailtiu, who's still going. Has that ever happened before?

Yeah. It was a very quick repeat of theme, with just Nidavellir Sothe between Embla Tailtiu anr Embla Shanna.

But it happened before once. Last year, we got Nifl Julia > Hel Takumi > Nifl Caeda.

At least they could have made her Askr, since its been months since we got Reinhardt (the last one with Askr Attire).