Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just for clarification, I don't hate or dislike Takumi at this point (I used to, but now all of my ire belongs to Edelgard and pretty much only Edelgard).

It's just that if you actually got to choose your Grand Conquests team, I'd have gone with Sakura since she's easily my favorite.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Heroes is loading fine for me.

I'm not the only one with this problem though.

Edited by Nym

1 hour ago, Nym said:

I think the Nintendo' server for all the gatcha just crashed.

Came here to ask if anyone else was getting Support Code 803-3001, relieved I'm not the only one. Seems like it's a temporary server error due to it being overloaded.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Heroes is loading fine for me.

Only Dragalia Lost and Pokemon Masters (I don't play any other nintendo mobile games) were giving me launch issues at first. For some reason Feh took a bit to catch up and go down...

53 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

Came here to ask if anyone else was getting Support Code 803-3001, relieved I'm not the only one. Seems like it's a temporary server error due to it being overloaded.

It's not just Feh, it's all Nintendo Mobile games I think.

Edit: It seems it's an issue with Android users only

Edited by Nym

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/q9qlwe/top_5_most_wanted_heroes_not_in_the_game_post_new/

Taking a look at the CYL5 chart, here's a list of the games based on their highest-ranked unit:

1. 1. Gatekeeper - 3H
  2. 44. Severa - Awakening
  3. 64. Tiki - TMS
  4. 95. Boyd - FE9
  5. 100. Manuela - 3H
  6. 104. Athos - FE7
  7. 110. Dwyer - Fates
  8. 136. Miriel - Awakening
  9. 139. Edward - FE10
  10. 151. Tine - FE4 Gen 2
  11. 158. Brigid - FE4 Gen 1
  12. 174. Gilliam - FE8
  13. 181. Gonzales - FE6
  14. 205. Brigand Boss - FE2
  15. 216. Nyna - FE1
  16. 244. August - FE5
  17. 316. Dew - FE4 Gen 1
  18. 350. Cecil - FE3

Excluded Heroes since it's not really relevant for New Heroes banners. Listed 3H, Awakening, and FE4 Gen 1 twice to account for whether or not you count units with alts. FE3 is probably irrelevant since it doesn't get separate banners from FE1.

I finally got to play. I'd have been VERY upset if I wasn't able to log on today, I have not missed a single day since Heroes launched. No joke. Grand Conquest is screwed up now, but, oh well.

9 hours ago, Othin said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/q9qlwe/top_5_most_wanted_heroes_not_in_the_game_post_new/

Taking a look at the CYL5 chart, here's a list of the games based on their highest-ranked unit:

1. 1. Gatekeeper - 3H
  2. 44. Severa - Awakening
  3. 64. Tiki - TMS
  4. 95. Boyd - FE9
  5. 100. Manuela - 3H
  6. 104. Athos - FE7
  7. 110. Dwyer - Fates
  8. 136. Miriel - Awakening
  9. 139. Edward - FE10
  10. 151. Tine - FE4 Gen 2
  11. 158. Brigid - FE4 Gen 1
  12. 174. Gilliam - FE8
  13. 181. Gonzales - FE6
  14. 205. Brigand Boss - FE2
  15. 216. Nyna - FE1
  16. 244. August - FE5
  17. 316. Dew - FE4 Gen 1
  18. 350. Cecil - FE3

Excluded Heroes since it's not really relevant for New Heroes banners. Listed 3H, Awakening, and FE4 Gen 1 twice to account for whether or not you count units with alts. FE3 is probably irrelevant since it doesn't get separate banners from FE1.

I know some people are expecting Flavio and Basilio to show up on the next New Heroes banner, but I'm gonna be pretty surprised if Severa isn't there. I'm no Severa fan, but she's been so highly requested for literal years now. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Severa and Inigo show up, along with Noire and Laurent to finish up the Gen 2 kids.

Pffft, every area of GC is either knocked out or inaccessible to my team to begin with. This is kind of funny. Good thing I already got all of my rewards and don't need to do any more battles.

So, uh, anyone know the context to this? Until I'm told otherwise, I'm just going to assume she's talking about Kris.

Spoiler

BVSJnRp.png

Also, Malice joins Lifis in Askr's newly formed "Sailor's Mouth" club. Though seriously, I'm still not used to seeing "jackass" used in a Fire Emblem game.

5yzyvSr.jpg

Interesting detail from the notification. Implies that Ascended Heroes might not all be New Heroes - maybe future legendaries will also count as Ascended?

16 hours ago, Othin said:

5yzyvSr.jpg

Interesting detail from the notification. Implies that Ascended Heroes might not all be New Heroes - maybe future legendaries will also count as Ascended?

Maybe. For me, I just interpreted that as Ascended Heroes can reappear in any other banner, like "Heroes with" banners, Tempest Trials banners, Voting Gauntlet banners, Legendary/Mythic Heroes banners, and Remixes banners.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Maybe. For me, I just interpreted that as Ascended Heroes can reappear in any other banner, like "Heroes with" banners, Tempest Trials banners, Voting Gauntlet banners, Legendary/Mythic Heroes banners, and Remixes banners.

I don't see why they'd include the "who appear in New Heroes summoning events" detail if that applied to all Ascended Heroes.

3 hours ago, Othin said:

I don't see why they'd include the "who appear in New Heroes summoning events" detail if that applied to all Ascended Heroes.

I interpreted that as a general blanket statement: Technically, all banners with the Seasonal, New Hero, Legendary, and Mythic labels can be considered "New Heroes summoning events" since they all introduce new heroes to the game.

It could also mean that they DEFINITELY will keep up the format of "focusing on one game, plus a new Heroes OC or in this case Ascended hero, and having two demote units per banner" for the forseeable future.

...wait... are they gonna introduce "Legendary" Male Robin and Male Corrin as Ascended Heroes?

Edited by Xenomata

So if the next Special Heroes banner is ninja themed again, there's an increased chance of Deen (the SoV one, not the Thracia one) being on that banner because Sedgar has his Japanese voice actor (Tsuguo Mogami, was also Massena in SoV yo ninja Massena let's go) and this voice actor was not already in the cast. Deen being on that banner would also fit with the first one which included two fellow Navarre archetype characters (Navarre himself and Zihark).

Other voice actor tidbits concerning this latest group of characters include:

Wolf: both of his voice actors are pretty obscure, especially his English one
Sedgar: in addition to the Deen thing, he shares with Kempf and Kurthnaga (Brandon Winckler) in English so Sedgar is another GHB unit where they recycled a voice actor
Vyland: shares with Balthus (Subaru Kimura) in Japanese, his English voice actor (Matt Shipman) is not related to Megan Shipman (Reginn, Dithorba) as far as I know
Roshea: shares with Linhardt (Shun Horie) in Japanese, which may or may not suggest a seasonal Linhardt alt sometime soon
Malice: shares with baby Lyon (Mutsumi Tamura) in Japanese

35 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

With the most popular characters already released, my thinking is now well being seeing more banners with 3 obscure characters and 1 ascended hero as flower bait.

Yeah, and it could double as a convenient way to reuse popular females for games that are running out of females (both popular or not) in general. I could see them doing lineups like these:

Valentia Banner: Ascended Celica (post Act 3 / using her Princess class), Kamui, Atlas, Mycen
Binding Blade Banner: Ascended Idunn (post good ending), Gonzalez, Cath, Hugh
Blazing Blade Banner: Ascended Lyn (post Lyn Mode, uses Mani Katti), Sain, Kent, Wil
Awakening Banner: Ascended Lucina (post Future Past), Severa, Inigo, Laurent

I am not sure how I feel about main titles Lords getting Ascended Alts.

Like... Lets say Chrom gets an Ascended Hero Alt. What would make that different from his Sword Cav alt we already have? "Oh, but they could consider that he performed the Awakening and got blessed by Naga". Isn't that Legendary Chrom already?

How about Micaiah with Yune granting her powers... Isn't that basically Brave Micaiah?

But they can find ways to be creative I guess. For example, Adult Tiki could be a candidate for Ascended Hero, by using her version from The Future Past DLC where she becomes the new Naga.