• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Rinco I kinda see Ascended Fjorm as Hero Fest material. Maybe we get a Hero Fest for the Anniversary and she could be there.

That's one of my hopes. Hero Fest has good rates and justifies spending orbs.

A situation like this year's A Hero Rises where she shares a color with another valuable unit is also something that would make me spend orbs on it.

Eitri's Special art is far too memeable, and so I have made it my own.

(Are there rules against animated avatars? I'm not sure how else to comprehend the lack of them on this forum.)

Edited by Some Jerk

11 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

At the rate things go, we're likely to get RD!Marcia anyway somewhere down the line... perhaps. For those that care.

That's one way to stretch out the female Tellius lineup further.

On 11/19/2021 at 5:01 AM, Javi Blizz said:

255 orbs and only got 1 Lynja (needed 2 to +10 her) sight, I’ll have to wait another year 😕

The banner lasts until December 3rd. You will be able to get orbs from Hall of Forms, 2 Arena seasons, Pawns of Loki, Heroes Journey, Bound Hero Battle, Mythic Hero Battle, Log-ins and Quests (including December's monthly quests) until the end of the banner, so maybe you still can give it a last try to get that last copy.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Maybe I'm classist against Pegasus Knights, but they all look the same to me, more than any other class, and Tanith is pretty much the sole exception.

They're pretty much the bland waifu filler of Heroes. Totally unexciting and average, with nothing to define them apart from the many other generic blue and pink haired pegasus knights in mini skirts.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Oh shit. Resplendent Nowi is really cute. Especially the hair tie. And the fangs on her Special activation art.

Her stat spread is 47/36/29/32/29 before Dragonflowers and 51/40/33/36/33 (total 193) with maximum Dragonflowers. For comparison, Legendary Fae has 41/43/29/38/42 (total 192) with maximum Dragonflowers, and Kurthnaga has 46/40/28/37/36 (total 187) with maximum Dragonflowers.

With their weapons, Nowi has 54/58/37/40/37 plus penalty nullification and Distant Counter, Fae has 41/68/34/43/47 plus follow-up prevention and Guard, and Kurthnaga with a Res refine has 51/59/28/42/45 plus Guard.

Nowi's weapon basically makes her Fjorm without Ice Mirror, so she probably wants to run something like

Resplendent Nowi [+Atk (+Res) / +Res (+HP / +Atk / +Def)]
Purifying Breath [unique]
[Assist]
Aether / Bonfire / Iceberg
Mirror Stance 3
Dragon's Ire 3 / Dragon Wall 3
* Menace / Joint Drive * / Joint Distant Guard / Pulse Smoke 3 / Fatal Smoke 3
Steady Breath / Quick Riposte 3

The Mirror Stance + Dragon's Ire + Steady Breath combination gives her 64 Atk and 44/43 defenses with maximum Dragonflowers before accounting for merges, her Asset, and her C skill.

Dragon Wall + Quick Riposte leaves her with only 40/43 defenses, but makes use of her very high 54 HP, as the extra bulk from percentage damage reduction scales off of HP. Nowi's Res isn't terribly amazing, but it does get to 50 with an Asset and when fully merged. However, losing Steady Breath is a pretty big dent to her damage output, as she'd at best only be able to land Moonbow every round of combat (and only when she gets doubled) without a Duo Hilda backing her up.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Finally, after months of Resplendents that I dont really care about, Nowi is here!

I confess I didnt expect Múspell on her (I thought she would get Ljósálfr or Nifl) but I really likes what she got. And her Special ART is very good!

Now that Nowi is getting it, I dont know who else I want next... Odin would be nice, or Boey.

52 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Now that Nowi is getting it, I dont know who else I want next... Odin would be nice, or Boey.

I really hope we get Boey sometime soon. The extra stats would be really useful for making him a more solid Edelgard counter.

I've never cared for Nowi, but DANG if that art doesn't make me want to build her. Too bad half my +10s are blue units, so that's one project I won't be getting to.

Edit: Just saw her attack and special and HOLY SHIT! She just bumped up a few ranks in my merge projects. What's that? I have a spare Seiros? Eat well, Nowi.

Edited by silverserpent

The twitter thread about Resplendent Nowi is unsurprisingly a trash fire split in three directions:

• "Cool outfit!"
  • "Why not Adult Tiki?"
  • "Why is she still exposing so much skin!?"

The funny thing about the third one is that she's showing less skin than her original outfit. The actually provocative parts of the old outfit (like the damned heart garters) are gone, yet people still cry bloody murder at her exposed belly. It makes you wonder if these people have ever been to a public beach.

For real though, I'm convinced at this point that Nowi not liking shirts is a character tic that IntSys just forgot to tell us about, and that "exposed stomach" was a specific request to the artist.

Edited by Some Jerk

3 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

"Why not Adult Tiki?"

They say, not realizing that Nowi hasn’t gotten an alt since 2017 too. It also took way longer for Nowi to get her Prf compared to Adult Tiki.

3 hours ago, Some Jerk said:

For real though, I'm convinced at this point that Nowi not liking shirts is a character tic that IntSys just forgot to tell us about, and that "exposed stomach" was a specific request to the artist.

That, or Nowi just got used to being dressed like she is from the who knows how many years she spent being a slave.

I don't really get why Nowi got Muspellian attire. It feels too serious for her, and I don't really see the connection at all. The only explanation I can think of is because she used to be owned, but wouldn't that make Dark Fairy fit her better?