Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

32 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Did this update had information datamined for the next HoF?

No, it didn't. Instead, it brought us "better" news [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

Frontline Failanx still isn't dead and is coming back next week.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Did the datamine give any indication to the Special Heroes banners for this month?

If you mean any indication as to which characters are on it, that would also be a "no".

The most that's known is that the banner will drop around [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

the 16th, which would probably put the trailer around the 14th give or take.

I don't know if people watched the "Fire Emblem Heroes - Summoner Duels - Matthew vs. Fehnix" video, but here's the video:

But anyway, something they showed in the video was Halloween Hector with Def/Res Far Save 3... so I guess one of the Winter Heroes this month will have it.

5CEquYP.png

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

But anyway, something they showed in the video was Halloween Hector with Def/Res Far Save 3... so I guess one of the Winter Heroes this month will have it.

Even without this, it was pretty much already a given that we'd be seeing a Save skill (new or old) on the Winter banner since armors have had a stranglehold on that theme since the very beginning.

Going into the 2021 Winter banner, we're at 16 armored Winter units (and that accounts for about 20.78% out of the 77 armors in the game) to just 2 non-armored Winter units (both of which were from last year).

The Resonant Battle schedule changes on the 14th and is gonna have Echoes as one of the games of choice, so I'd bet that Echoes will be present on the Christmas/Winter banner. And with the rumor of Lilina in a blue dress for December, Binding Blade has a chance, too. Since we're getting a Harmonic, maybe it'll be another Bride/Groom banner situation and we'll get another Echoes/BB Harmonic for Christmas/Winter.

*sees that Three Houses is the other bonus title next week*

Yeah, we're getting Three Houses on this banner again rather than Valentia (a game they keep avoiding for seasonal banners). In fact, I'll make a shot in the dark prediction:

Harmonic Lilina & Annette (Axe Armored)
Lysithea (Colorless Tome Cavalry)
FE6 Hector (Red Bow Armored)
Roy (Blue Dagger Armored; obligatory blue 4* Focus)
Gilbert (Lance Armored; TT because him even being a banner unit is too much of a stretch)

Edited by Tybrosion

15 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Isn't Three Houses on the schedule just because it's next in line after Fates? Or do I have that wrong?

I dunno. What I do know is that Three Houses is a much safer bet and will probably be featured even if it isn't involved in the Harmonic (which was the case last year).

Also, we're about an hour away from knowing the second December Resplendent. My very likely to be wrong guess is Ljosalfheimr Faye trying to one up Celica.

16 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I dunno. What I do know is that Three Houses is a much safer bet and will probably be featured even if it isn't involved in the Harmonic (which was the case last year).

I really hope it isn't Three Houses again, dang it.

17 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Also, we're about an hour away from knowing the second December Resplendent. My very likely to be wrong guess is Ljosalfheimr Faye trying to one up Celica.

Eh, total shot in the dark, I'll just guess Titania with Jötunheimr attire, even though I don't think it fits her at all.

And the next Resplendent Hero is Jotunheimr Ishtar.

Spoiler

chara_img_00099002000247_01.png?time=163

Spoiler

chara_img_00099002000247_02.png?time=163

Spoiler

chara_img_00099002000247_03.png?time=163

Spoiler

chara_img_00099002000247_04.png?time=163

Shit looks pretty fucking amazing. Using Nott's design instead of Dagr's this time.

In terms of stats, that's 36/38 base offenses with a weapon that grants +5/11, totaling 55/49 with just her weapon equipped. With full merges and Dragonflowers, that's 63/57 before passive skills.

For comparison, Guinivere has 60/51+ with full merges before passive skills, and Fuzzy Hat Levn has 60/52 with full merges before passive skills with a Spd refine on his default weapon. Plegian Katarina has 62/52 before passive skills and with no Penalties on the opponent.

So Ishtar is basically the best infantry blue tome in the game now and is more consistent than Plegian Katarina overall.

I think I'm going to need to use Trait Fruits on Ishtar at some point. I've gotten 18 copies of her so far and none of them are +Spd, though I'm not entirely sure that's necessary given that she outspeeds all other blue tomes by a pretty sizable margin even without an Asset.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Yeah, I think I can live with Ishtar getting a Resplendent instead of Faye especially with that art.

And Ishtar will also join my growing collection of 5* exclusive Resplendents at +5 to +3 merges. I'll now have:

*Sigurd and Mia will both be +6 whenever they get their respective turns
+5: Eldigan, Ishtar, Ephraim when they eventually get to him in like 2024
+4: Y!Tiki, Delthea, Sanaki
+3: Julia, Amelia, Elincia, Micaiah, Azura, Ryoma

Ah shit, and she comes after Nowi, who I was gonna resub for anyway.

If Nowi didn't do it for me, that Ishtar certainly does

(plus if I happen to not get any merges on my +9 merge units before her release, Ishtar will by default be my 100th 5* +10 unit...!)

Still don't know what the deal is with those bigass shoulder pads...

Edited by Xenomata

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, we're getting Three Houses on this banner again rather than Valentia (a game they keep avoiding for seasonal banners). In fact, I'll make a shot in the dark prediction

Well good. If Mae and Boey get on the boring Christmas/new year banner instead of the dozens of banners they're so perfect for then I'm going to scream. 

I'm actually very open to TH's characters on those two banners. I think they've had it too good with alts for a bit too long so maybe putting them on the boring banners will keep them off the good ones which are then open for characters who still need cool alts. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

59 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I just realized that, unless they introduce another realm in the middle of the book, we shouldn't get a new theme for Resplendent Heroes during Book 6 because it uses Askr and Embla as main realms for the story.

I could see them introducing new types of Askr/Embla outfits based on the new characters, if that would mean anything.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

I could see them introducing new types of Askr/Embla outfits based on the new characters, if that would mean anything.

I expect clothes similar to Ash's, for example, at some point... but it would still be Askr in the end.

16 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The Resonant Battle schedule changes on the 14th and is gonna have Echoes as one of the games of choice, so I'd bet that Echoes will be present on the Christmas/Winter banner. And with the rumor of Lilina in a blue dress for December, Binding Blade has a chance, too. Since we're getting a Harmonic, maybe it'll be another Bride/Groom banner situation and we'll get another Echoes/BB Harmonic for Christmas/Winter.

16 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Isn't Three Houses on the schedule just because it's next in line after Fates? Or do I have that wrong?

No, you’re right about the second part. Resonant battles that hint at harmonics use the one that isn’t next in the queue, so Echoes in this case. That said I don’t think it matters what either of them are since a) the hint is for the RB that comes the week after the seasonals are released and b) we don’t know if the harmonic schedule is 100% reliable now that Corrin threw it off.

Could be anything at this point, but if the leak was right I’m expecting a Roy and Eliwood harmonic.

Spoiler

The December/January schedule is out now, and the second TT+ (for the New Year's units) doesn't have a subtitle like the Fire and Ice TT+. I wonder if that means it's just a regular TT+, or if they just don't want to spoil the potential plotline. Does anyone remember if the first Fire and Ice TT+ had the subtitle listed in the calendar?