Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

We'll be getting a Starter Support Pack on the anniversary (2/2/2022) featuring Sothis. The current one, which is being replaced, has:
12 orbs (6 + 6 bonus) + 5* Lyn: Brave Lady + 12 Light's Blessings + 12 Stamina Potions

The new one will have:
12 orbs (6 + 6 bonus) + 5* Sothis: Girl on the Throne + 1,200 Sacred Coins + 12 Dark Blessings

Even if you bought either the Brave Lyn pack or the Black Knight pack, you can buy the Sothis pack.

1,200 Sacred Coins? They're just handing those things out like candy these days.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Datamine information [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

This first bit is actually old news that ties into current news, but we're getting new permanent GHB rotations starting on the anniversary (02/02/2022). They are

2nd (Wednesday): Oliver and Walhart
3rd (Thursday): Lyon and Jamke
4th (Friday): F!Takumi and Garon
5th (Saturday): Saias and Aversa
6th (Sunday): M!Kana and Gharnef
7th (Monday): Julius and Naesala
8th (Tuesday): ??? and ??? (probably the version 6.2 update cutoff, but these two should probably be Linus and Panne)

And in addition, there will be daily quests starting on the anniversary that reward a 5* copy of each GHB unit. The quests in this datamine go from Oliver to Julius (with the rest presumably coming in the Ver 6.2 update).

There'll also be 5th anniversary quests that collectively reward: 10 summoning tickets (likely for an anniversary Hero Fest), 55 Refining Stones, 90 Dragonflowers of each color, 5 orbs, 55 Divine Dews, 190 Divine Codes (Part 2), 200 Aether Stones and 20 Sacred Coins. There's an additional 12 orbs to get from six (potentially more maps to come in the Ver 6.2 update) daily Anniversary Maps (2 orbs per map).

And lastly, the three heroes featured in the upcoming Three Heroes quests.....are just Cordelia, Peri and Effie.

19 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Datamine information [SPOILERS]:

Reveal hidden contents

This first bit is actually old news that ties into current news, but we're getting new permanent GHB rotations starting on the anniversary (02/02/2022). They are

2nd (Wednesday): Oliver and Walhart
3rd (Thursday): Lyon and Jamke
4th (Friday): F!Takumi and Garon
5th (Saturday): Saias and Aversa
6th (Sunday): M!Kana and Gharnef
7th (Monday): Julius and Naesala
8th (Tuesday): ??? and ??? (probably the version 6.2 update cutoff, but these two should probably be Linus and Panne)

And in addition, there will be daily quests starting on the anniversary that reward a 5* copy of each GHB unit. The quests in this datamine go from Oliver to Julius (with the rest presumably coming in the Ver 6.2 update).

There'll also be 5th anniversary quests that collectively reward: 10 summoning tickets (likely for an anniversary Hero Fest), 55 Refining Stones, 90 Dragonflowers of each color, 5 orbs, 55 Divine Dews, 190 Divine Codes (Part 2), 200 Aether Stones and 20 Sacred Coins. There's an additional 12 orbs to get from six (potentially more maps to come in the Ver 6.2 update) daily Anniversary Maps (2 orbs per map).

And lastly, the three heroes featured in the upcoming Three Heroes quests.....are just Cordelia, Peri and Effie.

About time i was wondering when ww would get additional Abyssal maps!

20 hours ago, Othin said:

1,200 Sacred Coins? They're just handing those things out like candy these days.

not really we went from 3 skill seals in tempest trial to 2.

For new players the 1200 coins make a big impact in terms of getting instantly 2-3 old seal skills.

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

not really we went from 3 skill seals in tempest trial to 2.

For new players the 1200 coins make a big impact in terms of getting instantly 2-3 old seal skills.

I'm a bit confused - if it sounded like I'm saying the 1,200 is small, I'm not.

Jorge from Radiant Dawn was the lowest-voted character in Choose Your Legends 6, with a grand total of 6 votes. Ha.

As for my guy Brom, he had a slight increase but basically stayed the same. Last year in CYL 5 he placed 319th with 205 votes. This year he placed 303rd with 253. An increase is an increase, I suppose. Hopefully he'll actually get added to the game this year.

Seems Reiden and Hermina are tied for lowest playable characters, followed by Frost, then Halvan.

Missing characters in the top 100 are the four big TMS ones, Boyd, Abysskeeper, Lucia, Letizia, Jeralt, Sain, and Athos. (Dwyer and Scarlet fall just short.)

12 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

My reaction when I saw the full CYL results:

NO EDWARD OVERTOOK TORMOD WHY

It's only by seven votes, don't panic. Plus, Tormod (and by extension Muarim) are probably already slated (aka doomed) to be part of the 2022 Pirate lineup anyways.

Personally, I'd be more disturbed by the fact that Matthis (aka proto Makalov) of all characters ended up behind Tormod (and only by five votes).

32 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I searched in the notification for the Hero Fest banner but didn't found it. Do we know when L!Dimitri and Plumeria are coming back?

It does say when they’re coming back, it was just hard to notice (it’s the second paragraph, which is in blue text, under “Notes on This Summoning Banner”).

Dimitri is slated for April while Plumeria is scheduled for September.

36 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It does say when they’re coming back, it was just hard to notice (it’s the second paragraph, which is in blue text, under “Notes on This Summoning Banner”).

Dimitri is slated for April while Plumeria is scheduled for September.

Oh! I didn't pay enough atention then lol
Thanks!

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Question: Why did we get a "Heroes with Ground Orders" banner, while the calendar says "Heroes with Push Skills"?

The intern who put this calendar together was clearly drunk and/or high.

But seriously, I don't know how they messed that up. So @Ice Dragon, was this mistake present on the Japanese calendar too or was this just the localization team being derps again?

57 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

The intern who put this calendar together was clearly drunk and/or high.

But seriously, I don't know how they messed that up. So @Ice Dragon, was this mistake present on the Japanese calendar too or was this just the localization team being derps again?

Nope, the Japanese calendar is correct.

I'm not even sure how the intern could have possibly screwed this one up, either. The Japanese calendar clearly says "先導の伝令・地" (sendō no denrei: chi, lit. "Guidance Order Dispatch: Ground"), which is the name of the Ground Orders skill. Push skills would have been "渾身" (konshin, lit. "Full Power").

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm very curious about what this month's New Heroes banner is gonna be. My bets are on either Binding Blade or Thracia 776, but then again, I could see Three Houses.

Binding Blade seems likely to me since it's been out of the picture longer than the last FE5 banner or the second-to-last 3H banner, but who knows.

It probably won't be Three Houses since March seems to be a designated Three Houses month (it got a New Heroes banner there the last two years).

Personally, I'd guess Binding Blade with a lineup like Ascended Sophia, Gonzalez, Cath, Hugh (demote) and Murdock (GHB).

I'm keeping my eyes open for possible Thracia banner. I think the last two Thracia banners directly followed a Sacred Stones banner, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again.

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm keeping my eyes open for possible Thracia banner. I think the last two Thracia banners directly followed a Sacred Stones banner, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again.

It was a bit more complicated than that. Late 2019 went Sacred - Binding - Thracia, then a bit over a year later we got Binding - Sacred - Thracia, and now Sacred has switched back ahead of Binding in the cycle. And if we keep getting 3H banners in March, that could suggest that the next two "conventional" banners on the cycle are Binding in February followed by Thracia in April. Then most likely Genealogy in June - it's been following Thracia the previous two years, but May is likely to get another interruption in the form of the Fallen banner.

Being in June could be to Genealogy's benefit, if it means getting five normal FE4 units plus the OC like how December's Awakening banner worked, rather than four normal FE4 units plus a FE4 Ascendant like how January's Sacred banner worked.

Although the topic of Ascendants makes me wonder about possible implications for the Fallen banner. Will it have an Ascendant? If not, will they shift its position in the schedule to April to keep it from being consecutive with June?

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

Being in June could be to Genealogy's benefit, if it means getting five normal FE4 units plus the OC like how December's Awakening banner worked, rather than four normal FE4 units plus a FE4 Ascendant like how January's Sacred banner worked.

I think we also have to consider that June might not even be when the midpoint banner with an OC is. Since Book 6 started a month later than Book 5, the OC midpoint banner might end up in July. If that's the case, I would think Blazing Blade might get paired with it.

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Personally, I'd guess Binding Blade with a lineup like Ascended Sophia, Gonzalez, Cath, Hugh (demote) and Murdock (GHB).

My ideal lineup would have Elffin and Douglas, but...I know that's probably not happening, ha. We'll probably get Niime, Hugh, and Cath.