• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Oh, that's a Joten outfit? I was wondering WTF it was until I decided it was probably Askr.

Saber is a unit I have never ever pulled. It's tempting to just pick him up with FEH Pass, but I really don't want to get the pass.

That art though.

Edited by Sunwoo

Though I am biased since this is the same artist (Shimomura Watari) that drew Haar and Lex, I also agree that Resplendent Saber looks really good.

Also, I’m a bit surprised that they didn’t keep the Jotunheimr Resplendents female exclusive. I guess they felt that would be too restrictive since they seem set on keeping the two fairy themes female exclusive.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Also, I’m a bit surprised that they didn’t keep the Jotunheimr Resplendents female exclusive. I guess they felt that would be too restrictive since they seem set on keeping the two fairy themes female exclusive.

The Jotunheim outfits are a lot easier to adapt into "masculine" designs since the defining features are the chrome armor, red cape, white cloth (though Amelia hijacked the color for this), and black legs and belts. It also helps that Dagr's leggings are the right shape to be adapted into chaps, like what they did with Saber.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Dokkalfheim Ephraim.

A new set of Limited Hero Battles begun today. Here's the schedule based on the in-game notification, with the limited titles based on the rotation:

GHB Yen'fay - Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn
BHB Ike & Julia - (New) Mystery of the Emblem (no dancer allowed)
MHB Bramimond - Sacred Stones
BHB Mae & Boey - Awakening (no dancer allowed)
LHB Edelgard - Blazing Blade

We are catching up with Grand Hero Battles, so their solution was to instead giving us Limited Riev on the Wednesday, or even restarting the GHB maps, they put Bramimond on Wednesday (Bramimond should be Friday), and on Friday we have Legendary Edelgard (who should be in next month's limited battles).

It looks like Byleth: The Fódlan Star will have to be a staple on all of my teams to snipe all of the cancer units in arena these days. Ninja Corrin can help me score higher because she's blessable, but I don't trust her to consistently beat Fallen Edelgard or some of the speedy red units consistently.

Ah, Jotunn Saber, eh? I think he's the first male we've seen with a Jotunn design. Now we just need to wait for some male alfar. I think all the other kingdoms have shown what the masculine and feminine designs look like.

5 hours ago, LoneStar said:

It looks like Byleth: The Fódlan Star will have to be a staple on all of my teams to snipe all of the cancer units in arena these days. Ninja Corrin can help me score higher because she's blessable, but I don't trust her to consistently beat Fallen Edelgard or some of the speedy red units consistently.

Let me tell you about a young lad with hopes and ambitions for something better: WALHART THE CONQUEROR.

Hegemon has no way to counter Sweep effects or Flash, and Walhart just inflicts it for daring to be in the same continent as him (after his weapon is refined.) Great way to make sure Corrin (or anyone really) can safely attack that abomination of humanity. All he would need after that is G Duel Cav 4 and merges to maximize score. And hey, inflicting Flash on literally everyone near him is pretty great as a support effect.
...why yes I am a licensed advocate of Walhart, what gave it away?

...hm, that reminds me, it's usually around this time that the Fallen banner gets launched, isn't it? Wonder if they're gonna make an Ascended Fallen hero? How would that even work from a lore standpoint...

21 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...hm, that reminds me, it's usually around this time that the Fallen banner gets launched, isn't it? Wonder if they're gonna make an Ascended Fallen hero? How would that even work from a lore standpoint...

I feel like characters like Hardin and Ashnard could have been Ascended Heroes had the unit type existed back then and had they had a normal version already released back then, as their "fallen" versions are their "final forms", which is basically what Ascended Heroes seem to be.

46 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

They could take the opportunity to have Fafnir in his dragon form as the Ascended Hero for the Fallen Banner. He could be the Mythic this month instead, but I think it would fit having him as an Ascended.

Edited by Rinco

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Let me tell you about a young lad with hopes and ambitions for something better: WALHART THE CONQUEROR.

Hegemon has no way to counter Sweep effects or Flash, and Walhart just inflicts it for daring to be in the same continent as him (after his weapon is refined.) Great way to make sure Corrin (or anyone really) can safely attack that abomination of humanity. All he would need after that is G Duel Cav 4 and merges to maximize score. And hey, inflicting Flash on literally everyone near him is pretty great as a support effect.

The pattern has been May for Fallen. Precedent suggests this month will probably be Genealogy or Three Houses, but they could go out of order to bring in Blazing Blade first or do a wildcard like TMS.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

If only G Duel Cav 4 is easier to get. 

I thought for sure Risen King Chrom and Witch Sonya would be on this year Fallen banner, but they both got duo alts and I don't think they would get another prominent alt so fast. Now it feels like anything can go.

4 hours ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

If only G Duel Cav 4 is easier to get. 

I thought for sure Risen King Chrom and Witch Sonya would be on this year Fallen banner, but they both got duo alts and I don't think they would get another prominent alt so fast. Now it feels like anything can go.

I'm hoping for Nyna and/or Medeus, personally. Not the most fitting takes on them, but they're two characters I want who could both work with the theme.

That said, the Fallen Heroes tradition seems to be one new character per banner, not multiple. (Hardin, Mareeta, Ashnard, Orson.) For other options... Lena is another option for Medeus's clerics. Ninian is an idea I've seen people pitch. Julius would work on the same logic as Lyon. Greil has been a popular pick for a while. Mikoto and Dedue would work, too.

For the Fallen banner I would love it if they gave us Morva or Vigarde I would love both, but I figure one is probably all I can hope for.  I figure Brave and Fallen banners will be the same as with the 4* new heroes in that they won't get an ascended hero just like they don't have a 4* focus unit.  

20 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

For the Fallen banner I would love it if they gave us Morva or Vigarde I would love both, but I figure one is probably all I can hope for.  I figure Brave and Fallen banners will be the same as with the 4* new heroes in that they won't get an ascended hero just like they don't have a 4* focus unit.  

What if all 4 CYL 6 Heroes this year are Ascended Heroes?

Yeah... I don't really expect an Ascended Hero in the CYL banner, but I am still not sure about the Fallen Heroes one. Both not having demotes, that I am expecting.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... I don't really expect an Ascended Hero in the CYL banner, but I am still not sure about the Fallen Heroes one.

CYL could theoretically make the 1st place winners Ascended Heroes, since all of last years winners got new non-weapon Prf skills rather than just the two 1st place winners.

...theoretically of course. I myself also don't know what they could do for the Fallen banner...

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yo, Cordelia is finally going to be an Arena bonus unit for the first time...

IS: But only for one week, lol.

.......ever. Why is life pain?

Cordelia was never allowed to have nice things (Chrom), makes sense her fans would get the same treatment (a reason to use her in Arena)

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Cordelia was never allowed to have nice things (Chrom), makes sense her fans would get the same treatment (a reason to use her in Arena)

Well, joke's on IS because I certainly have been using Cordelia in Arena anyways.

I mean, I didn't invest this much into Cordelia just to not use her:

Spoiler

7X4v2m9.png

She's also my only unit to get an Ascendant Floret, because I literally haven't pulled any Ascended Heroes to date. I did make some (admittedly) half-hearted attempts at Mareeta, only to get the predictable result (Galzus, though he did get +Spd/-HP).

My orb count is officially over 650! This was my goal for the end of May, so hitting it halfway through April without Dolphining, completing all of the monthly quests (yet), or breaking into any of my stashes means that I'll have a LOT more freedom next month. I'm hoping to get between 675-700 by the end of this month now, so that next month I can get to around 800, ideally without breaking into any stashes. If I can do that, I'll be able to Spark on the CYL 6 banner, break into a stash to recover what was lost, and still be in great shape for the CYL 6 banner. Heck, I may even be able to pull more than just my free summon on a summer banner or two! But here's to hoping that the next few banners this month and next month aren't ones that interest me, so I can reach those goals with no fear. 

On the feather count, I'm around 630k and wondering if I can make it to 700 before CYL 6. If not, I'm wondering if all of the pulls and foddering will put me at around 700. CYL 6 will hopefully be a massive boon to my 5* +10 projects (as opposed to last year where I got barely anything I wanted), but I also need space to store the units, and they're already taking up a full box and a half. For projects that have units that I can summon with Heroic Grails, I'll wait until after the CYL summoning spree to see what how many I need left. I have over 9k Grails, so I'm not wanting for those, but gaining the units in the massive string of factored-in CYL pulls makes me feel like I'm not wasting resources. 

Edited by Use the Falchion

People that usually check datamine content already knows this, but anyway. The next Forma Heroes are...

Spoiler

...from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.

Catria: Mild Middle Sister (Sword Flier)

Rudolf: Emperor of Rigel (Lance Armor)

Rinea: Reminiscent Belle (Blue Tome Infantry)

Python: Apathetic Archer (Green Bow Cavalry)

Edited by Diovani Bressan