• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, jameslove001 said:

So, is there any way this will be a Tellius banner? In addition to most of the Dawn Brigrade we still somehow are missing Tormod (even with the other two of his trio in game) and of course Skirmir.

I don't really follow banner release patterns, but it's certainly possible. We haven't had a Tellius New Heroes banner since the start of the current book (the last one was November 2021, and the current book started in December 2021), and we haven't had a Radiant Dawn New Heroes banner since the Laguz banners in early 2019, which are now old enough to be getting refines.

4 hours ago, jameslove001 said:

So, is there any way this will be a Tellius banner? In addition to most of the Dawn Brigrade we still somehow are missing Tormod (even with the other two of his trio in game) and of course Skirmir.

If they're still batching FE9+10 together, it'll probably be a few months before the next Tellius banner, but neither of those things are a guarantee.

I ... feel like I'd be really upset if Tormod ended up being stuck in seasonal hell. Legit cannot think of any Tellius male characters who've gotten out of it. Just Ilyana and Sanaki's guardians. I'd rather have actual Tormod instead of tanking his CYL ranking forever by putting him on a dumb seasonal banner and nothing else.

In a way I feel the same as the above 2 posts, but at this point I will take any version of Elphin IS decides to give me even if it ends up being one of the seasonal banners I don't like.  Honestly I have 3 favorites left not in that I really want other then Elphin they are Yashiro and Volug and I am now willing to take any version I can get, though I know Elphin isn't coming this year since Larum and the last BB banner nixed that maybe next year if IS feels kind.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Ascended Fjorm & More won the Twitter re-run poll overall (it beat Ascended Laegjarn by 40.8% to 28.9% on the JP poll, but barely lost to Laegjarn on the ENG poll by 32.1% to 33.9%) so it will get re-run in September. 

As for which banner finished last, I honestly don't know but it also doesn't matter. Whichever one survived this time between Ash and Josh will very likely not survive next time against Ascended Laegjarn, Ascended Idunn and Vital Astra.

Edited by Tybrosion

750+ orbs and 957k Feathers. Assuming that the upcoming New Heroes banner isn't CYL6, I'll have to decide how to split my orbs. I have enough in the Daily Orb stash to put me just at about 800, which means I have 150 spare orbs. I could split the orbs three ways, 50 for each of the new summer banners and 50 for the New Heroes, but it all depends on what that banner will actually be. If it's something I can skip, then I'll save my orbs until I don't have to dive into any stash, and I'll probably split the orbs on the summer banners towards the end of their run. That will either be a 50 orb each split so I have something to spare, or a 45-orb split each. I'm leaning towards the former, but we'll see what happens. 

As for the Feathers, I'm excited to use them all. I honestly didn't think I'd get this close to the max amount possible, but it's sort of disheartening in a way that I could go through all 160 CYL pulls, max out the Feathers (possibly even beforehand) and still have nearly a dozen or so merge projects left to complete. (What would be even more disappointing is if I don't pull my final Seteth, Knoll, or Kaze...) Still, it'll be and feel good to be able to make room for the other projects.

11 hours ago, Use the Falchion said:

750+ orbs and 957k Feathers. Assuming that the upcoming New Heroes banner isn't CYL6, I'll have to decide how to split my orbs. I have enough in the Daily Orb stash to put me just at about 800, which means I have 150 spare orbs. I could split the orbs three ways, 50 for each of the new summer banners and 50 for the New Heroes, but it all depends on what that banner will actually be. If it's something I can skip, then I'll save my orbs until I don't have to dive into any stash, and I'll probably split the orbs on the summer banners towards the end of their run. That will either be a 50 orb each split so I have something to spare, or a 45-orb split each. I'm leaning towards the former, but we'll see what happens. 

As for the Feathers, I'm excited to use them all. I honestly didn't think I'd get this close to the max amount possible, but it's sort of disheartening in a way that I could go through all 160 CYL pulls, max out the Feathers (possibly even beforehand) and still have nearly a dozen or so merge projects left to complete. (What would be even more disappointing is if I don't pull my final Seteth, Knoll, or Kaze...) Still, it'll be and feel good to be able to make room for the other projects.

CYL are always on August, We can expect them on mid month.

4 hours ago, Naoshi said:

CYL are always on August, We can expect them on mid month.

Historically, yes, but this wouldn't be the first time Heroes moved up a banner in order to fit something else in IRRC. Regardless, looking at last year's pattern, we're probably getting our new Book 3-connected character in this month's New Heroes banner and something else for the Special Heroes banner. (I still think a Three Hopes tie-in is possible, particularly since we haven't had one yet. But I'll be okay if it isn't a tie-in and is a completely skippable banner.) 

31 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Historically, yes, but this wouldn't be the first time Heroes moved up a banner in order to fit something else in IRRC. Regardless, looking at last year's pattern, we're probably getting our new Book 3-connected character in this month's New Heroes banner and something else for the Special Heroes banner. (I still think a Three Hopes tie-in is possible, particularly since we haven't had one yet. But I'll be okay if it isn't a tie-in and is a completely skippable banner.) 

I can't think of any examples of them changing the timing of a banner with strong precedent of appearing in a specific month. (CYL in August, Fallen once it settled in May, and various seasonal banners.)

Speaking of precedence in banners ... I know this is still a bit early, but what do you guys think September's seasonal banner will be? Are we getting dancers, or will it be some continent-specific festival event with no real-life equivalent? Or are we getting the Crusader festival again with different Jugdral units?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that IS seems very picky about which seasonal banners they put Jugdral on. I don't think it's a coincidence that Jugdral has never had a spring or summer or Halloween or Christmas banner, while the ones that they have made it onto are elegant ballroom-style dancing, a festival handmade for their world, and the pirate banner for the one who is literally a pirate.

49 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Speaking of precedence in banners ... I know this is still a bit early, but what do you guys think September's seasonal banner will be? Are we getting dancers, or will it be some continent-specific festival event with no real-life equivalent? Or are we getting the Crusader festival again with different Jugdral units?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that IS seems very picky about which seasonal banners they put Jugdral on. I don't think it's a coincidence that Jugdral has never had a spring or summer or Halloween or Christmas banner, while the ones that they have made it onto are elegant ballroom-style dancing, a festival handmade for their world, and the pirate banner for the one who is literally a pirate.

Instead of a Festival of the Twelve, the September banner will be just a festival for Od and have this lineup:

Ayra & Shannan [Gen 2, Adult verson] Duo Hero
Mareeta as the secondary star
Galzus as a Prf-less 5* star again
Scathach as a Prf-less 4* Focus again
Chulainn as the TT unit

But beside my shitpost of an idea, I really have no clue what they're planning for September. The only thing I'll bet on is that they won't return to the dancer / ballroom theme.

26 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Instead of a Festival of the Twelve, the September banner will be just a festival for Od and have this lineup:

Ayra & Shannan [Gen 2, Adult verson] Duo Hero
Mareeta as the secondary star
Galzus as a Prf-less 5* star again
Scathach as a Prf-less 4* Focus again
Chulainn as the TT unit

But beside my shitpost of an idea, I really have no clue what they're planning for September. The only thing I'll bet on is that they won't return to the dancer / ballroom theme.

Shh! Don't give them any ideas! This might happen! 😛

Considering that the new "desert" seasonal banners have both featured a Harmonic dancer, I wonder if that's where our original late-year dancers are going. To the desert with a buddy from a different world taped to their side.

Edited by Sunwoo

We're probably getting 

Ymir

as an OC on the next New Heroes banner, with Ascended Leo or something if it's Fates, or maybe Ascended Marianne if it's Three Houses. As for the September Special Heroes banner, I'm thinking they'll either rehash the one from last year and just use different Jugdral characters for it, or they'll rehash it but change it to a festivel for the 8 Legends of Elibe or something.

1 hour ago, AlteanGeneral said:

God can I please just get Oswin or gilliam in the game? they're my favorite characters in the series, I feel like im the only one out there that likes them a lot

You are not alone buddy. I also LOVE Gilliam and wait for him to get added. Do not care much for Oswin tho, or to be more precise there are many playable Elibe characters that I'm waiting for and he isn't one of them.

1 hour ago, AlteanGeneral said:

God can I please just get Oswin or gilliam in the game? they're my favorite characters in the series, I feel like im the only one out there that likes them a lot

I like rounding out the earlygame rosters, so I certainly hope they get added before long.

Datamined Hall of Forms units are... drumroll....

Spoiler
  • Igrene: Nabata Protector (Red Bow Infantry, 5* regular pool)
  • Guinivere: Princess of Bern (Blue Tome Infantry, 5* regular pool)
  • Fir: Student of Spring (Axe Flier, 5* seasonal)
  • Narcian: Vernal General (Lance Flier, 4* seasonal)

Narcian is the only one not to have a Prf weapon.

I know it sounds like a bit much to ask, but I really wish there was a feature to see which Heroes can pass down exactly 4 skills to a recipient when inheriting. Think about all the potential combinations I could be sitting on and not even know it.

Hmm, awkward HoF lineup where they're just good enough to be worth thinking about, but not good enough to be core units. Putting aside the 4* unit, I have the three options either unmerged or with a single merge. But all three have excellent base assets and overwriting them with the neutral Forma would be a damn shame. Their base kits being good enough for their niche jobs probably dictates in the end that this is a skip.

5 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

Off topic, but does anyone else feel like Ymir looks like an experiment with the DNA of Peony and a Torterra gone amazingly well?

Ymir is obviously a Xerneas.

Now we just need to wait for Ganglot to be revealed to be a bacon bird.