Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Have they even finished half of all the launch day Heroes yet? I am pretty sure they do not even have half the first year Heroes. Out of the popular waifus off the top of my head, Camilla and Tharja still have not gotten theirs yet.

40 of the original 87 summonable units do not have a Resplendent outfit yet. So yes, they've finished half of the launch units now.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

40 of the original 87 summonable units do not have a Resplendent outfit yet. So yes, they've finished half of the launch units now.

Oh! Nice! We are getting there slowly! I think we have more Heroes than the total number of Pokémon for a while now. I feel we might surpass Digimon numbers before we finish giving Resplendents to all the launch Heroes.

According to the datamine, the next Forma Heroes are:

Spoiler

From Engage.

• Female Alear
  • Alfred
  • Céline
  • Chloé

This is out first case of Rearmed Hero in a Hall of Forms. BUT! Just remember that Forma Heroes cannot be used as fodder source, so if you merge your current Alfred into this forma, all the fodder will be lost.

Also, I believe that since Alfred is on this event, Chloé should have access to Arcane Qiang as weapon option... but we will see.

On 10/29/2017 at 8:59 PM, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Ethlyn literally looks like a child to adult Quan in that particular homosexual Finn Glade image so that should tell you how fucked up ages are in Jugdral when you tried applying real life logic in it

cause thats Selphina not Ethlyn silly

20 minutes ago, ponty said:

cause thats Selphina not Ethlyn silly

Well...

Longago.jpg

you're probably not wrong....but why in the world are you replying to a post from seven years ago that's buried in the 1380th page of a thread over 3000 pages long XD

Emblem Ike is a cancer. I'm so sick of him. Every single PvP mode is 0.01% away from being unplayable, for the life of me I cannot fathom what the heck they were thinking with this completely busted garbage.

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Emblem Ike is a cancer. I'm so sick of him. Every single PvP mode is 0.01% away from being unplayable, for the life of me I cannot fathom what the heck they were thinking with this completely busted garbage.

Yeah, I just straight up had to use Nabata Igrene and Louise on my Arena team last week just to deal with any Emblem Ikes. 

AoE Specials are more or less the only consistent way of dealing with him.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I just straight up had to use Nabata Igrene and Louise on my Arena team last week just to deal with any Emblem Ikes. 

AoE Specials are more or less the only consistent way of dealing with him.

Or the age old method of combating power creep.

Replace "Dragonite" with "Emblem Ike."

I like letting dancers destroy things. I like letting children destroy things. Considering there's only one unit in the game where these two loves overlap, you'd think I would've fully built Young Azura a lot sooner, especially since even before being built she's been pivotal to some of my Abyssal clears.

Oh well, better late then never. Go fuck Nohr up, dear daughter.

fKBhSxQ.png

• Build 1: Basic annoyer. Pokes an enemy and, win or lose, becomes a spastic warping Ploy-bot. Fury ensures she still has some means of warping even after a Flare heal, though she can switch to a different Special if she needs to dial it down. Fury 3 might be old as hell, but it makes this build stupidly fun.
  • Build 2: Astra/Glacies nuke that refreshes after every use, with a side of "screw your Damage Reduction". If she wants to go full Res-tank instead, Atk/Res Finish is in reserve along with Aether and Flare.
  • Build 3: AOE triple-tapper. In the event of follow-up denial, Mag. Null Follow is in her back pocket. Can also equip other nuke tomes like Gronnblade or Gronnvulture if Speed isn't needed.
  • Build 4: Pure support. The Dance seal is interchangeable, and Firestorm Dance 3 is in reserve. Can slip the Still Water seal back on if the enemies are too Res-heavy to Ploy. I'm usually averse to building units as pure support, but considering the damage Azura does despite not being intended for it, even I have to admit that this kind of backup for an actual point man is an intimidating thought.
  • Build 5: This was originally for the novelty of seeing Young Azura hit 80 visible Atk, but it came to my attention that some e-sports jerks can hit 60 Res naturally, so having the option to Ploy up to 61 Res is good. Subbing in Special Spiral 4 and getting some precharge from somewhere can even let her handle big jerks like Valentine's Lyon (two Flare procs in one combat, or just Blazing Wind, provided he isn't REALLY jacked up in Res to dodge the Ploy) and Emblem Ike (Blazing Wind-only, though hilariously even at max investment Azura overcomes the color disadvantage to lovetap him after the AOE, so he's dead meat).