Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Troykv said:

Which are good skills for Lucina?

It depends on what kind of build you want for her. She can run Life and Death, and Swift Sparrow + Swordbreaker pretty well. You can also go for a healer build which might actually be a good idea for a -ATK Lucina. It includes giving her Renewal for B and either Reciprocal Aid/Ardent Sacrifice. (I think...I'd have to double check.) She can heal your allies and still function as a battle unit if she needs to. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That doesn't answer my question. Does it really only work for the banner I mentioned?

I want to pull green though. That's the color I'm in need of. The skill fodder I want are green characters. I don't need any blue, red, or colorless.

I believe it only works on that banner. Try summoning on the other two and see what the text box says before hand.

Then pull a green. It's a free green, 5* Cecilia or not. I pulled a red despite not really needing a 5* Roy or Lilina (though the latter would've been nice...), and got an Ogma, which will help me in a future endeavour (that being giving Hana a Brave Sword+).

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That doesn't answer my question. Does it really only work for the banner I mentioned?

I want to pull green though. That's the color I'm in need of. The skill fodder I want are green characters. I don't need any blue, red, or colorless.

Yes, only that banner for now. Just do a free pull on green. It doesn't cost you anything and you're more likely to get fodder rather than a focus unit anyways.

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

I believe it only works on that banner. Try summoning on the other two and see what the text box says before hand.

Then pull a green. It's a free green, 5* Cecilia or not. I pulled a red despite not really needing a 5* Roy or Lilina (though the latter would've been nice...), and got an Ogma, which will help me in a future endeavour (that being giving Hana a Brave Sword+).

Oh. That's stupid, imo. I thought maybe it would work because I saw people posting Minerva pulls from today and she's on the Life and Death banner.

I don't care, 5 star Cecilia would be useless to me. I have other 5 star green mages and I already have a full horse team. And I don't care for her anyway. I'd just be sending her home for feathers. But I guess free feathers isn't a bad thing either.

I'll just have to hope I pull something I can use (Camilla's Brave Axe plz?).

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Yes, only that banner for now. Just do a free pull on green. It doesn't cost you anything and you're more likely to get fodder rather than a focus unit anyways.

There's still a chance I'll get a focus. I got Minerva on my first pull of the day yesterday from the Life and Death banner.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh. That's stupid, imo. I thought maybe it would work because I saw people posting Minerva pulls from today and she's on the Life and Death banner.

I don't care, 5 star Cecilia would be useless to me. I have other 5 star green mages and I already have a full horse team. And I don't care for her anyway. I'd just be sending her home for feathers. But I guess free feathers isn't a bad thing either.

There's still a chance I'll get a focus. I got Minerva on my first pull of the day yesterday from the Life and Death banner.

Yes, there's a chance, but it's free.

Why would you ever turn down a free pull? There's literally no drawbacks to it.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Cecilia is still Gronnaven+ fodder. My first 5* promotion was to promote a Cecilia to give Gronnraven+ to Robin. Escape Route is also not terrible (though I think that's her major... don't quote me on that).

And in the end, 1000 feathers for no investment is still 1000 free feathers.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Cecilia is still Gronnaven+ fodder. My first 5* promotion was to promote a Cecilia to give Gronnraven+ to Robin. Escape Route is also not terrible (though I think that's her major... don't quote me on that).

Thats Minor

I have ER on Ursula from that

Also honestly its worth investing here if not for Hero Fest if only because Cecilia is one of the most OP content cleaner atm

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Yes, there's a chance, but it's free.

Why would you ever turn down a free pull? There's literally no drawbacks to it.

Yes there are. I just used it, got a puny 3 star that I don't need. Not to mention this pool had no green. So my free pull was wasted.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I prefer female Robin keeping Gronnwolf so I have something that can beat horses.

The feathers are nice, but I would've preferred a unit I would use, whether it's for SI or battle. It's just my preference, okay?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Escape Route is also not terrible (though I think that's her major... don't quote me on that).

I have no damn idea what your major and minor mean, but she maxes out Escape Route at 4★.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I have no damn idea what your major and minor mean, but she maxes out Escape Route at 4★.

I think she was talking about Cecilia's major in school. She took Wind magic.

@Anacybele Giving F!Robin Gronnraven just gives her more options I guess. I switch around between Wolf and Raven depending on what kind of map I need her to clear, and it works pretty well.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Giving F!Robin Gronnraven just gives her more options I guess. I switch around between Wolf and Raven depending on what kind of map I need her to clear, and it works pretty well.

Well, I can't give her anything now anyway. As I said, I didn't even get a green pull in that session.

17 minutes ago, JSND said:

Desper Fury and Renewal Fury

15 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It depends on what kind of build you want for her. She can run Life and Death, and Swift Sparrow + Swordbreaker pretty well. You can also go for a healer build which might actually be a good idea for a -ATK Lucina. It includes giving her Renewal for B and either Reciprocal Aid/Ardent Sacrifice. (I think...I'd have to double check.) She can heal your allies and still function as a battle unit if she needs to. 

I think I will prefer the Fury option, I have already have planned to do L&D Brave Hana in the future (I have +Spd Hana, now I need a +Spd -Res Hana)

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I think she was talking about Cecilia's major in school. She took Wind magic.

@Anacybele Giving F!Robin Gronnraven just gives her more options I guess. I switch around between Wolf and Raven depending on what kind of map I need her to clear, and it works pretty well.

I;m still thinking if i want to make a PTSD Infantry edition lol

2 more rotation until i ran out of neccesary promotion. Was going to maxtune Ursula, but looking back i didn;t run her as often as i used to lately

Yes there are. I just used it, got a puny 3 star that I don't need. Not to mention this pool had no green. So my free pull was wasted.

How is a free pull ever a waste? It is free 150 Feathers if nothing else.

16 minutes ago, JSND said:

I;m still thinking if i want to make a PTSD Infantry edition lol

2 more rotation until i ran out of neccesary promotion. Was going to maxtune Ursula, but looking back i didn;t run her as often as i used to lately

She's honestly not that great lol. Unless they have infantry buffs someday. F!Robin performs much better in single player content (GHBs etc.) than Arena, and in those GHBs, 4* unoptimized is usually already enough for her niche. 5* and Raven just expands her role a bit.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Because I got very little out of it? 150 feathers isn't much.

I rather have free 150 Feather than no Feathers. All those Feathers add up.

So until this morning the update was available at QooApp. Cleared Squad Assault 2.

Team #1: Julia (Bowbreaker), Ninian (Fortify Dragons), Nowi (Defiant Atk 3, Ignis and Vantage), Mist.

Julia one rounds Takumi, gets danced and escapes. Nowi tanks Ryoma with Ninian's buffs, gets danced and kills him. Hinoka is 2 rounded by Julia and Nowi Ignis Sakura.

Team #2: Boey, Leon, Lucius, Olivia.

Leon tanks the southern thief while Boey tanks Matthew. Boey stays there while healed by Lucius, and Leon kills the thief he engaged in combat. Boey Ignis kills Matthew next turn and tanks the thief again but deals no dmg because of high res and Serra healing. Next turn, Leon swaps Olivia on the bushes, Lucius Fire Balms and Olivia and Ignis Boey kill the other thief. Serra hits Boey hard but next turn Leon two rounds her.

Team #3: Sharena, Mae (Fortify Res 3, Glacies), Nino (Glacies), Tharja.

Nino fails to orko the armored rip. She left him at 1hp, maybe because she's 4☆. Anyways, this was pretty straight forward: Nino gets Drawn Back by Mae and both deal with Robin. Tharja tanks the other Tharja so she can get into Reposition game with the armored. Sharena face tanks the axe cav and then Nino Glacies him. Final turn is Mae tanking Tharja with owl support and then finishing off the armored.

Team #4: Michalis (Axebreaker 3), Clair (Goad Fliers and Darting Blow 3), Corrin, Camilla (Spring, Hone Speed 3).

Michalis tanks the lance peg and enemy Michalis; the cavs went west route. Camilla hits Michalis and I finished him off with Blazing Thunder Michalis. Clair one rounds the red cav and Hits and Run to avoid Camus, but still Corrin 2 rounded him.

Team #5: Reinhardt (Death Blow 3, Luna, Lancebreaker 3), Cecilia (Hone Cavalry, Gronnraven+, Axebreaker 3), Priscilla (Ward Cavalry), Xander (Hone Cavalry, Bonfire, Bowbreaker 3).

Rein kills the archer, gets Repositioned by Cecilia and Xander places himself to tank Soren. Next turn Rein kills the lance fighter behind the wall, Priscilla heals Xander and cavs retreat. Cecilia, Rein and Xander teamp up and kill the axe cav while the mages move up, but Soren goes west. Rein kills the red mage and cavs regroup, then Xander Bonfires the archer moving up and tank kills Soren at full health. The rest is dealing with other cavs here and there. Pretty easy.

Hardest map to me was Serra's lol.

Going to do Lilina/Cecilia.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

A free pull is a free pull. When the banner ends, you'll be losing that free pull if you haven't used it. You get one free pull from each new banner starting today, so there is no reason not to use it, even if there is nothing on the banner that appeals to you.

It's literally a use it or lose it scenario. There is nothing wasted if you pull.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

A free pull is a free pull. When the banner ends, you'll be losing that free pull if you haven't used it. You get one free pull from each new banner starting today, so there is no reason not to use it, even if there is nothing on the banner that appeals to you.

It's literally a use it or lose it scenario. There is nothing wasted if you pull.

Except I still disagree? The free pull was wasted for me. I'm not changing my mind on this.

And I thought you got one free pull each day or something like that?

You can disagree all you want, but the fact remains that it is a free pull that can give you something of some capacity, no matter how small it may be. Whether or not that free pull is useful is a separate matter.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Except I still disagree? The free pull was wasted for me. I'm not changing my mind on this.

And I thought you got one free pull each day or something like that?

You get one free pull per banner. Use it or lose it.