Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You'd expect the Divine Weapons would be able to do stuff like that. They had the power to radically alter the climate and then destroy what probably amounted to hundreds of War Dragons. I heard in an FE4 manga Lewyn destroyed an entire castle with Elwind (which is probably the spell Soren used to clear a crowd at the end of RD 2-E). IS does underplay the power of legendary stuff, and magic in general.

They can't really implement them properly for gameplay purpose without loling at balance though. Divine Weapon have a lore excuse that the one we got on FE6 is significantly weaker than the Climate Changing version(except maybe Binding Blade)

Speaking of downplay, Book of Naga EASILLY get the biggest downplay in FE4 when compared to what we actually got

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

basically Nohr family to Corrin and Bloom's family to his sister's . 

Who is Bloom?

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Also she actually develops her personality, unlike a certain blue-haired sanctified bovine.

Indeed she does.

She learned that she's unworthy as well she should, inferior to the true Apostle, unable to even do the one thing the Apostle is supposed to do.  And she has to live with the knowledge that she helped bring about a war that nearly destroyed the world.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Who is Bloom?

Eldest brother of Tailtitu and Ethnia, father to Ishtar and Ishtore, husband to Hilda, uncle to Arthur, Tine, Amid, and Linda. Nevermind it's likely his own kids too is abused by his crazy wife but he didn't try to stop her... 

I like Sanaki :|

She's also the only one of my favorite Heroes who actually showed up the moment I decided I wanted to summon her. First summon on her banner, only red orb. No one's beaten that, and I don't think anyone can.

Oh, that's neat. I just noticed that Sonya has a different follow-up attack animation. Unlike the regular mages who step forward, she steps back. Other than the seasonal mages and mages that I don't have, she's the only one I know who has a different follow-up animation. I've a feeling that Celica, Julia, and Sanaki might have unique follow-up animations too. Maybe Katarina as well considering her ready stance is already different.

Edited by Kaden

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I like Sanaki :|

I like Sanaki too. I got her on the female mages banner while hunting for Julia and not getting a green orb in that set.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

I've a feeling that Celica and Julia might have unique follow-up animations too. Maybe Katarina as well considering her ready stance is already different.

At the very least, Celica leans back when attacking, in line with her artwork.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

She learned that she's unworthy as well she should, inferior to the true Apostle, unable to even do the one thing the Apostle is supposed to do.  And she has to live with the knowledge that she helped bring about a war that nearly destroyed the world.

The war would have happened regardless- the Senate is to blame for wanting it and it's Rafiel who revealed the truth of the Serenes Massacre which made the Laguz demand the apology which the Senate took advantage of to start the war.

Also, Sephiran Sanaki's daddy figure and guide to politics intentionally kept her in the dark on the extent of the Senate's corruption and dislike for her so the war would happen and the world would be destroyed. It was beyond her control- how was she to see through Lekain's and Sephiran's ruses? Sephiran being the biggest manipulator on all of Tellius, and unlike every other manipulator in FE, he took the moment to look very handsome and act very kindly. And Sanaki had no control over her birth as an ordinary Beorc, nor her elevation to the position of Apostle.

People don't burn for eternity due to things they can't control in modern conceptions of Hell. Would you send someone with Clinical Depression to Hell if they got all Sloth-like at times due to lack of energy and nihilistic, joyless thoughts? If they skipped their medication, maybe, but if they took it and still had the Sloth periods despite it and therapy, surely you wouldn't?

But I should pull back from Serious Discussion matters before they get out hand.

On 8/8/2017 at 0:51 PM, Kaden said:

Oh, that's neat. I just noticed that Sonya has a different follow-up attack animation. Unlike the regular mages who step forward, she steps back when she does casts a spell again. Other than the seasonal mages and mages that I don't have, she's the only one I know who has a different follow-up animation. I've a feeling that Celica, Julia, and Sanaki might have unique follow-up animations too. Maybe Katarina as well considering her ready stance is already different.

Yep, Celica has a unique follow up animation as well.

Edited by Korath88

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

At the very least, Celica leans back when attacking, in line with her artwork.

6 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Yep, Celica has a unique follow up animation as well.

IMG_4230.PNG

Isn't that her first attack animation which I think almost every mage -- not sure on bunny Lucina and I think bride Caeda's was different -- has as for their first attack? I just checked the Rites of Shadow trailer again and that was the animation that played.

Edit: Nope, checked their trailers again and bunny Lucina and bride Caeda's first attack animation is the same as everyone's.

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

Isn't that her first attack animation which I think almost every mage -- not sure on bunny Lucina and I think bride Caeda's was different -- has as for their first attack? I just checked the Rites of Shadow trailer again and that was the animation that played.

Nope, that's the follow up. The normal one has her fingers upwards and knees bent

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Nope, that's the follow up. The normal one has her fingers upwards and knees bent

Watched her trailer again in full screen. Wow, that is such a subtle change considering they're little chibis.

Welp, that leaves Julia, Katarina, and Sanaki. Er... Also, bride Caeda, bunny Lucina, and Mr. Tomato who probably have different follow-up animations.

Also, for those who do have the aforementioned mages, you can view their follow up animations by double tapping slowly in the hero catalog (doing it too fast plays the damaged animation instead)

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Also, for those who do have the aforementioned mages, you can view their follow up animations by double tapping slowly in the hero catalog (doing it too fast plays the damaged animation instead)

Salt in my wounds :(

0joBii2.jpg

Hey, at least she will be featured in the Tempest banner!

If I can pull two Olwens from the cavalry banner using only free orbs, you can pull Celica on the tempest banner! I hope

22 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Hey, at least she will be featured in the Tempest banner!

If I can pull two Olwens from the cavalry banner using only free orbs, you can pull Celica on the tempest banner! I hope

I wonder whether they are going to launch the tempest banner in advance.

I did manage to get an Olwen from the cavalry banner. Unfortunately, she’s neither +Atk nor +Spd. Fortunately, she’s neither −Atk nor −Spd.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder whether they are going to launch the tempest banner in advance.

I did manage to get an Olwen from the cavalry banner. Unfortunately, she’s neither +Atk nor +Spd. Fortunately, she’s neither −Atk nor −Spd.

Both of my Olwen were -atk. I don't even know what kind of luck to call it. At least one of them was +spd.

Edited by Sunwoo

I didn't realize the banner for TT is all 5* exclusive. whelp

*summons

....did i.... just get an optimal IV Azura all of a sudden

OPTIMAL LEO

HOLY SHIT

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THE RATES

Edited by JSND