Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

The rest of the squad seals are probably +res, +spd, and +atk based on the color and the previous seals. I'm more interested in how they have ranks. So we might have stronger seals? That's actually terrifying when I think about the arena. 

Edited by Kiran

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Anyway, after who knows how long of 5* Merric sitting in my barracks at level 31, I have finally topped him off, and can confirm he's +HP -Res. Just Lukas left and I think I've got all my natures noted down.

On an unrelated note, I can confirm that the 5* 40 quote does not appear in the Hero Catalogue unless you have viewed it on your Home screen first. There's no real reason to do this normally, I just thought I'd mention it now that I have a 5* 40 quote waiting to happen with this new update. I won't actually be watching Merric's dialogue- I want to trigger Lukas's and see what happens there myself (though I think others might have done this and noted the outcome, the idea of doubling up on confessions just amuses me).

3 hours ago, Kiran said:

The rest of the squad seals are probably +res, +spd, and +atk based on the color and the previous seals. I'm more interested in how they have ranks. So we might have stronger seals? That's actually terrifying when I think about the arena. 

The way I thought of it is that if the entire squad has all the corresponding seals they get a +1 bonus to something.

Or it's just another way of giving us duplicate seals with the same function.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

The way I thought of it is that if the entire squad has all the corresponding seals they get a +1 bonus to something.

Or it's just another way of giving us duplicate seals with the same function.

Probably the latter, since you can't deploy five units on the same team.

Yeah, my guess with the squad seals would be if more people on your team have them equipped, then bonuses would be shared among holders of the seals. This would allow them to remain competitive once other, overpowered seals drop in like Quick Riposte 1, lancebreaker 1, life and death 1, etc.

I've got a newfound appreciation for Narcian over the last few days. His 3* level 40 is doing work. (Dude rapes maps like Arena Assault or Chain Challenge or Squad Assault, basically anywhere that you can see enemy deployment before choosing your own units.)

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I've got a newfound appreciation for Narcian over the last few days. His 3* level 40 is doing work. (Dude rapes maps like Arena Assault or Chain Challenge or Squad Assault, basically anywhere that you can see enemy deployment before choosing your own units.)

I almost 5 star'd him for my first promotion a while back

I'll reconsider this once I think my roster is built enough. He was very key in a lot of things for me too and he's also part of my bootleg flier team heh

With the new Arena, I've been building a secondary Horse Team.  My primary horse team is Titania, Ursula, Xander, Elise.  Elise has always been the one to switch out, and I usually had Camus there more than her, but he's needed on my second team.

My second team is Leo, Cecilia, Camus, Eldigan.  I might even have enough to put together a third team.  One day, I'll have 7 horse teams to plow through Arena Assault.

28 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

With the new Arena, I've been building a secondary Horse Team.  My primary horse team is Titania, Ursula, Xander, Elise.  Elise has always been the one to switch out, and I usually had Camus there more than her, but he's needed on my second team.

My second team is Leo, Cecilia, Camus, Eldigan.  I might even have enough to put together a third team.  One day, I'll have 7 horse teams to plow through Arena Assault.

Every horse team you make splits your soul into more pieces.

23 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Every horse team you make splits your soul into more pieces.

I'm a Redhead.  I don't have a soul to lose.

14 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Soysoy is telling the truth

You get one waifu, that's it

I thought you were Soysoy.

Also, why am I on trial. I'm literally the only guy that doesn't have a waifu collection.

Lol 7 horse teams, so pro.

So I have 20k again and I'm wondering what to do with them? I recently got a +res -def Olwen and I have the idea of making a LnD Blarblade set. I have a 4☆ Odin there and could promote him to give her Blarblade+ BUT, I still have no LnD fodder nor Desperation fodder. I might wait for some new moon fodder and use the promoted Odin to pass Blarblade+ and Moonbow.

My other option is promoting Nino but still need Fury/Desp.

Or just promote someone else :[

Edited by Quintessence

5 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Anyway, after who knows how long of 5* Merric sitting in my barracks at level 31, I have finally topped him off, and can confirm he's +HP -Res. Just Lukas left and I think I've got all my natures noted down.

On an unrelated note, I can confirm that the 5* 40 quote does not appear in the Hero Catalogue unless you have viewed it on your Home screen first. There's no real reason to do this normally, I just thought I'd mention it now that I have a 5* 40 quote waiting to happen with this new update. I won't actually be watching Merric's dialogue- I want to trigger Lukas's and see what happens there myself (though I think others might have done this and noted the outcome, the idea of doubling up on confessions just amuses me).

I often level up in teams and managed to get a triple dialogue confession fairly recently. Annoyingly, I was in a rush so had to only skim read them... so I'm glad the catalogue is here so I can go back to them properly :) 

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Does Libra have a shot at making this game?

I'm of the opinion that all characters have a chance - any included in the poll. 

I reckon Awakening and Fates characters have better chances than others, since they are the most popular and most recent games. Even Echoes, which wasn't quite as popular, has had a big summon fest and I think it now has the largest percentage of its cast in the game than any other (granted, its cast isn't as large as some of the other games in the series). 

7 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Given that he's an Awakening character, he'll likely get added at some point or another. That being said, I entirely expect for him to get the Lachesis / Lucius treatment and get stuck as a staff bot instead of potentially being an axe unit with a Killer Axe+ / Slaying Axe+.

Edited by Tybrosion

Just now, Soul~! said:

Awakening should go into hibernation on the new characters front for now. They've gotten a slew of seasonals and several older FEs are still massively underrepresented (RD and Jugdral). Once they've tossed us a banner for each of these games, then we can talk Awakening non-Seasonals (they'll inevitably get more of Seasonals because Awakening is AWAKENING- THE MOST POPULAR FE EVAR!) Round 2.

What a QUALITY analysis of the future of Fire Emblem Heroes.

On topic, it's interesting that Fates and Awakening have seen no expansions of new characters, just seasonals and Charlotte who's in a grey area between the two concepts. You might say the GHBs count, but all of the GHBs from Fates and Awakening were already in the game's code on release. At the end of the day, seasonal characters are one thing, but if you love some Fates characters that aren't Royals or their Retainers, or you're still holding out for the debut of Miriel or Vaike, you're kind of in a similar situation to fans of Magvel and etc.

Edited by Gustavos