• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Then it speaks neutrally. Certain constructions are gendered, but there is always a non-gendered version that can be used by any gender.

was it "watashi" that is a gender-neutral first person pronoun in Japanese? iirc I read in most cases "boku" are male-gendered, but is it gender-neutral now? 

5 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah i'd love this idea. Gives a good incentive to get rewards if Shigure has sing. Final boss theme would be Shigure's song then? Or the other Heirs of Fate-exclusive battle theme, both would be good choices.

The Heirs of Fate 5 grandparents? Anankos himself didn't seem to fit the small map of Heroes.... 

At this moment I just love most games equally and what I want is that they raise the rate of adding new characters per month. It's been half a year yet we only got 59 characters added.

Edited by DraceEmpressa

I used all 4 star Armours in my second account, since no Hector :/

Consisted of Zephiel, 2 Effies (one Brave Lance) and a Sheena for Fortify buffs. Swap reaaaally makes it easier.

Also just realised Hero Fest is coming soon, I thought it would be a week further away or something. Probably shouldn't have blown it on the Tempest Trials banner but alas.

Actually I don't know if I should even try Hero Fest or just try for Summer Corrin with my orbs. 

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Must be nice :(

Why, because of the boost to my arena scores? Because he's one of the best greens in the game? Because he's pretty much the best armor? Because he makes these trainng tower quests a breeze? Because he's my favorite character in the game?

Spoiler

Yeah, it's pretty nice to have him :)

Just now, Bartozio said:

Why, because of the boost to my arena scores? Because he's one of the best greens in the game? Because he's pretty much the best armor? Because he makes these trainng tower quests a breeze? Because he's my favorite character in the game?

Hide contents

Yeah, it's pretty nice to have him :)

All of the above 

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

So, Hero Fest is starting tomorrow, IIRC.

Are we also expecting a new batch of heroes on the day after, Friday? It would be two weeks after the release of the second Summer banner.

More units to grab and not raise until the weekend. All this stamina I have no idea what to do with... Should probably try and plan how I'm doing the Lunatic Chain Challenges.

Anyway, I've filled the Hero Catalogue with everyone but Sheena. Remind me again why she hasn't appeared on a map yet?

2 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

So, Hero Fest is starting tomorrow, IIRC.

Are we also expecting a new batch of heroes on the day after, Friday? It would be two weeks after the release of the second Summer banner.

Yeah. I'm kind of wondering the same thing. Maybe we won't get new characters over the weekend...but we should at least get a new banner before the Arena season changes. That's what I'm hoping at least. Plus it seems like the type of thing IS would do: throw some great banners at us and then introduce new characters when we have no orbs. 

24 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Yeah. I'm kind of wondering the same thing. Maybe we won't get new characters over the weekend...but we should at least get a new banner before the Arena season changes. That's what I'm hoping at least. Plus it seems like the type of thing IS would do: throw some great banners at us and then introduce new characters when we have no orbs. 

Do they release new characters over the weekend?

They usually release characters during weekdays if I recall correctly.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ð is the letter (ð in lowercase), Alt+Num0240. Dh if you can’t be bothered.

I have no idea what "Dh" means

R a u ð r b l a d e  f o d d e r 

my mistake

6 minutes ago, unique said:

i have two hectors, hes ok

why is he just "ok"?

Armads seems so good!

Just now, mcsilas said:

Do they release new characters over the weekend?

They usually release characters during weekdays if I recall correctly.

I'm pretty sure they haven't released new characters over the weekends in the past. They don't usually release new events either. (Actually...I'm not sure if anything significant ever starts on the weekend.) IDK what the devs have against Saturday and Sunday (at least in my timezone). XD

More than likely, if we get a new banner, it'll be on Monday/Tuesday. 

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm pretty sure they haven't released new characters over the weekends in the past. They don't usually release new events either. (Actually...I'm not sure if anything significant ever starts on the weekend.) IDK what the devs have against Saturday and Sunday (at least in my timezone). XD

They just want the weekends off I reckon

at least we get an orb on Sunday? Lol

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I would agree with you there, but they have updated new characters every 14 days on the dot. So I can't help but think we will be getting our Magvel banner on Friday.

And IS would TOTALLY have Hero Fest and a cool new Magvel banner release within a day of each other!

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

I would agree with you there, but they have updated new characters every 14 days on the dot. So I can't help but think we will be getting our Magvel banner on Friday.

And IS would TOTALLY have Hero Fest and a cool new Magvel banner release within a day of each other!

I've got my fingers crossed. I'll do my best to use self-restraint and only do my free pull for Hero Fest. XD Wasted too many orbs on the Tempest Banner. But I want Magvel so badly. ;A;

20 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Actually, Ike's banner lasted around 18-20 days. It's highly likely this will be the case again as we can't have another set of bonus units for the arena until valter is added.

I'm expecting this set of bonus units to last another week

Edited by Korath88

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

From my experience, swap makes it a lot easier.

I used to lose quite a few battles with my armors last month (even after careful picking), but this time I hardly lost at all. I did have Hector and 3 4* units though.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Must be nice :(

Effie and Wards Armorses are very very good, yes yes yes!

+10 Def / Res against redses is all fairs and balances, hmm? The only axes that needs swinging around here is Legion's! Uwe hee hee!

2 minutes ago, Legion! said:

Effie and Wards Armorses are very very good, yes yes yes!

+10 Def / Res against redses is all fairs and balances, hmm? The only axes that needs swinging around here is Legion's! Uwe hee hee!

Goddamnit Smoke.