Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Red is my color currently, pulling for Nowi (without success so far). One of the most interesting pulls has been blue though, I got a 4* Tailtiu ( @DefaultBeep)and wanted to promote her directly to 5*, to use her in the last few days of TTs. But then I checked her nature: +HP-SPD *sigh* ... Drive SPD fodder ... 

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Who showed up on the men’s banner? Yep, another fucking Lon’qu. Shoo. Go away.

I wouldn't mind some Roys or Hinatas, but this Lon'qu is stalking me recently. I kept 10 copies but the rest went home directly. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

One of the most interesting pulls has been blue though, I got a 4* Tailtiu ( @DefaultBeep)and wanted to promote her directly to 5*, to use her in the last few days of TTs. But then I checked her nature: +HP-SPD *sigh* ... Drive SPD fodder ...

What you say about our girl?

Spoiler

vojYbTD.png

54 / 43 offenses is beautiful for nuking stuff in the TT. On my next run she should max out her Hero Merit...!

4 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hide contents

vojYbTD.png

54 / 43 offenses is beautiful for nuking stuff in the TT. On my next run she should max out her Hero Merit...!

Ikr

Thats not Drive Speed fodder

Thats Drive speed bot

*runs

30 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Reveal hidden contents

vojYbTD.png

That actually looks pretty good ... but expensive:

• I don't have the feathers for both LnD 3 + her 5* promotion
  • Fodder for (Fury and) Desperation (not anymore exclusive for fast units!) is rare
  • I was going to save sacred coins for seals which help me in arena scoring. 

Waiting for a +SPD version is also not an option. TT is ending on Saturday and I never got an +SPD Tharja for example. 

/Edit:

@MrSmokestack Forget what I just wrote ... lol:

59fb25e8c0a8a_Screenshot_20171102-150256010101.png.f064c3e112f9645ba90cf4ca10228eeb.png

LnD2 and the level 1 seal are enough for TT. 

Edited by mampfoid

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

@mampfoid Spoke too soon eh?

The current TT was too red (Sigurd, Eldigan, Arden, Arvis + my only good mage without maxed HM: Celica), so she was just a few days too late. Too bad about her bane, but so what. Perhaps I'll promote also a neutral Thajra and an Eirika next. 

If they ever make a FE4 Gen 2 banner I would want Ares, Diarmuid, Larcei, and Arthur on it.

I would like Arthur to be a Mage Knight, and maybe even a Red one.

Get ready for Divine Mystletainn! It's a Killing/Slaying Edge mixed with a Wo Dao!

Diarmuid could have the Beo Sword. I want him to have 35/30 Offenses with 30 Defense.

Larcei is Ayra, but even more broken.

2 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

If they ever make a FE4 Gen 2 banner I would want Ares, Diarmuid, Larcei, and Arthur on it.

Ishtar grand hero battle. I need my goddess of thunder and thighs, and I need her yesterday.

I checked the wiki for some natures and recognized they put Arden in S+ tier together with Ayra. He is strong and his follow up ring is kind of busted, but why should he be better than Sigurd, BK, Elincia or BH!Roy? 

17 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I finally have a Katarina of my own! :D

...worst possible nature of -def/+Hp, but I don't care. It just make me feel worse that i got 3 really good units before she finally stopped being so shy. So much for saving up for the christmas banner.

Why is that the worst nature and why would she need DEF at all? +HP-DEF is slightly better than neutral and -SPD or -ATK would have been much worse in my opinion. Can't pull for her as long as Nowi is evading me ... 

55 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ishtar grand hero battle. I need my goddess of thunder and thighs, and I need her yesterday.

I just beat Genealogy yesterday. Dealing with Ishtar and those three Falcon Knights was a pain in the ass.

15 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

I just beat Genealogy yesterday. Dealing with Ishtar and those three Falcon Knights was a pain in the ass.

She killed my Ulster on my last playthrough, so I had to blow 30k to resurrect him. But that bought me some time to bring Ced with Forseti.

The pegapony girls were annoying, too. I don’t quite remember how exactly I dealt with them, however.

I need to replay Genealogy again.

50 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I checked the wiki for some natures and recognized they put Arden in S+ tier together with Ayra. He is strong and his follow up ring is kind of busted, but why should he be better than Sigurd, BK, Elincia or BH!Roy?

Follow-Up Ring is the best B skill in the game, giving Arden both player and enemy phase potential. Not to mention armors being ideal for scoring as well as Armor March letting him ignore terrain, giving him better reach than cavalry on some maps.

I'm a bit confused by the Ayra banner correction they made. What exactly does there correction change? Is it more implying that she'll be a 4* unit later or something? 

And this is a strange gauntlet. Unfortunately I don't have any of the chratcers in it that'd I'd like to back. The only girl I have is Shanna, while the guys I have Takumi, Soren and Karel.I guess I'll start with Takumi and if the guys I have all lose, go to one of the girls. short haired girls are my weakness so I'm totally biased for the girls' side here.

AND WHERE IS BERUKA IN THIS GUANTLET???

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Why is that the worst nature and why would she need DEF at all? +HP-DEF is slightly better than neutral and -SPD or -ATK would have been much worse in my opinion. Can't pull for her as long as Nowi is evading me ... 

It's more of a personal preference as I prefer HP as a bane over a boon, unless i'm running Ploy shenanigans. Plus, I was annoyed at how much effort it took to get her. I got 3 Athena's in her initial banner before giving up, and I got 3 off-banner reds before she finally showed with, to me, a crappy nature. But I have her and will make the best of it. As for Nowi...I'd be more than happy to give you my dupe if it were possible. Make a pentagram of candy, she will come.

6 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'm a bit confused by the Ayra banner correction they made. What exactly does there correction change? Is it more implying that she'll be a 4* unit later or something? 

Usually new units only get added to the general summoning pool after their introduction banner expires. Ayra got added to the general pool before her introduction banner expired.

“May get rate changed” is a standard disclaimer put on every banner before and after.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Usually new units only get added to the general summoning pool after their introduction banner expires. Ayra got added to the general pool before her introduction banner expired.

“May get rate changed” is a standard disclaimer put on every banner before and after.

Oh she did? I hadn't seen anybody mention getting her off-banner, so I didn't realize.

4 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Oh she did? I hadn't seen anybody mention getting her off-banner, so I didn't realize.

Yep, all three recent banners (Trick or Defeat, Short-Haired Ladies, and Long-Haired Gents) can give Ayra at 5★.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Follow-Up Ring is the best B skill in the game, giving Arden both player and enemy phase potential. Not to mention armors being ideal for scoring as well as Armor March letting him ignore terrain, giving him better reach than cavalry on some maps.

Still he needs support, which shouldn't be necessary for S+. Scoring isn't ideal as he doesn't have a legendary weapon, follow up ring has low SP cost and only +1 merge possible. 

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

[...] As for Nowi...I'd be more than happy to give you my dupe if it were possible. Make a pentagram of candy, she will come.

There are plenty Candy's from Halloween, that will be a huge pentagram! 

Don't wanna miss her to complete my flier emblem team #1. 

Edited by mampfoid

51 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

There are plenty Candy's from Halloween, that will be a huge pentagram! 

Don't wanna miss her to complete my flier emblem team #1. 

Exactly :p

Don't forget to have pictures of Nowi, too. It helps focus the energies so you don't get one of the others by mistake.