• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

41 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

@Tybrosion Your Hallowe'en Henry came to visit. Is it my imagination, or is he less obnoxious to listen to now?

Eh, perhaps, not that I personally found his voice insufferable in Heroes to begin with. Regardless of whether or not if he does, having him (as well as the Hector I got off of Performing Arts) around removes pretty much all the annoyance I once faced with the monthly 10th stratum armor quest. That and it just feels good to have a much more usable version of Henry and have him be my first dedicated Rein + B!Lyn counter.

The BHB rerun is disappointing, nothing new except quests? And we will get two of these in a row? Its also not sure if there will be a new GHB afterwards, but Xander/Camus infernals would be something slightly new at least. 

So on the downside, I have now exhausted every single Story Maps battle for all the Orbs they can offer me.

On the plus side, I finally completed Squad Assault 4 and MAN was it... actually not that bad. I had problems on battles number 2 and 5,  but on number 2 I had to remove Lancebreaker 3 from Rein to do it, and on number 5 I had to make sure that Nowi was murdering all the Reds before Amelia began moving...

But MAN was that a brain strainer. I might not have right opinions... pretty much all the time, but at least I'm quick to understand what I need to do in this game... you know, months after everyone else, but whatever.

Edited by Xenomata

I fail to see the point of re-running BHBs.  They already felt like a consolation for not having a new GHB ready, and at this point I'd rather get another GHB rerun.  Those still give three orbs, and another copy (potentially two) of a limited character for merges/SI is always welcome.  If the concern is for players who missed the BHB the first time around, then surely a brand new one would have been more satisfying for everyone.  

I just hope this means their development resources are being concentrated on some more substantial content for the middle of the month/December.

1 minute ago, DLNarshen said:

I just hope this means their development resources are being concentrated on some more substantial content for the middle of the month/December.

This is what I'm assuming it has to be. It doesn't take a genius to see that it's not a great idea just to cut a source of rewards like that. I'm thinking that we must be due for some sort of update. It'd be interesting to get a new event or mode. Maybe we'll be able to look forward to a monthly Tempest, Voting Gauntlet, and another event.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

He's +2 now! I'm loving that 45 def. :D

Death Blow 2 instead of 3 makes me cry a little bit, as does 19 Res. But as a shock heavy cavalry he works very well indeed! I have plans to build my Atk/Res Frederick too one day.

Too many plans, too few feathers!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

@Rezzy And anyone else who's interested. Best husband got a bit stronger! <3

AfPcu1L.png

He's +2 now! I'm loving that 45 def. :D

Congrats, I recently took a couple 4* Titanias I had to merge them into my main one.  I may do the same for a few other of my horses, since we haven't gotten any new 3*s in ages and I've promoted most everybody I wanted to, already.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Death Blow 2 instead of 3 makes me cry a little bit, as does 19 Res. But as a shock heavy cavalry he works very well indeed! I have plans to build my Atk/Res Frederick too one day.

Too many plans, too few feathers!

16 res. lol But Frederick has never been known to have good res, and he can usually beat mages before they can get to him since he hits like a big truck, so no big deal. And yeah, I wish I could get a Klein in all these pulls I'm doing for zombie Jakob so this guy can finally get Death Blow 3...

@Rezzy Yeah, I've mostly upgraded everyone I want to upgrade too, so I'm just upgrading merge fodder now for the most part.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

16 res. lol But Frederick has never been known to have good res, and he can usually beat mages before they can get to him since he hits like a big truck, so no big deal. And yeah, I wish I could get a Klein in all these pulls I'm doing for zombie Jakob so this guy can finally get Death Blow 3...

@Rezzy Yeah, I've mostly upgraded everyone I want to upgrade too, so I'm just upgrading merge fodder now for the most part.

I've gone into colorless hell, but I never seem to get Klein.  I've got like 10 Rebeccas, and I want to keep at least one Klein just to be himself.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I've gone into colorless hell, but I never seem to get Klein.  I've got like 10 Rebeccas, and I want to keep at least one Klein just to be himself.

And I've never pulled Rebecca at all. xP And I've only ever pulled one Klein. The only archer I get lately is freaking Setsuna.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

16 res. lol But Frederick has never been known to have good res, and he can usually beat mages before they can get to him since he hits like a big truck, so no big deal.

Oops, I knew I messed up somewhere. not that 3 res actually matters either

Yeah, kill them before they kill you always works and is a very sound tactic. I wish we had more axe cavaliers. Where’s Lex? Where’s Kieran?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I got one Klein when I tried to get Takumi. That was my only Klein. I don’t have that Klein anymore.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And I've never pulled Rebecca at all. xP And I've only ever pulled one Klein. The only archer I get lately is freaking Setsuna.

At least she's good for Bowbreaker.  Better than Virion or Gaius.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oops, I knew I messed up somewhere. not that 3 res actually matters either

Yeah, kill them before they kill you always works and is a very sound tactic. I wish we had more axe cavaliers. Where’s Lex? Where’s Kieran?

Yeah, Freddy is still my only green cav because I never get a good Cecilia and I don't really like her much anyway. I want a better Titania and I want Kieran, man!

EDIT: I don't have anyone that's needed Bowbreaker yet, but I do keep at least one Setsuna around just in case.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

At least she's good for Bowbreaker.  Better than Virion or Gaius.

Did Gaius bully your son

Virion runs a mean Brave Bow set though, like being behind TKJ, Bride Cordelia, and Brave Lyn isn’t all that bad.

Virion's pretty cool. Maybe not super great, but I still think he's fabulous. His stats are like...crazy similar to Clarisse's. But his HP lets him run a mean Panic Ploy. I'm actually thinking of giving him Clarisse's bow just to reap chaos with debuffs. ...and then run away with a dancer. XD

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

I fail to see the point of re-running BHBs. If the concern is for players who missed the BHB the first time around, then surely a brand new one would have been more satisfying for everyone.  

Missing a Bound Hero Battle is of no consequence, since there aren’t any limited units or seals to get from quests; it’s akin to missing orbs in the Tempest.

I miss Grand Hero Battles. It was great getting them once every few weeks, but they’re so rare now that it’s hard to get excited for them anymore unless the Hero in question is exceptional, like Camus and Xander are. It takes longer now since new assets need to be made rather than reusing ones already in the game, as was the case with every single GHB until May added Lloyd.

So when is the Hero Battle Rotation getting updated again?

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Did Gaius bully your son

Virion runs a mean Brave Bow set though, like being behind TKJ, Bride Cordelia, and Brave Lyn isn’t all that bad.

Gaius stole my son's candy.

One Virion would be good, but he's useless for SI.  One simply does not need twenty Virions.

I like how everyone is talking about there horse emblem teams when mine isn't even finished, yet my flier emblem team is seriously close to besong finished. My horse emblem team needs a Blade build for both Ursula and Cecilia, and horse buffs for everyone except for Ursula. My flier emblem team only needs a brave axe+ for Cherche and a Blade build for Nowi.

I like how everyone is talking about there horse emblem teams when mine isn't even finished, yet my flier emblem team is seriously close to besong finished. My horse emblem team needs a Blade build for both Ursula and Cecilia, and horse buffs for everyone except for Ursula. My flier emblem team only needs a brave axe+ for Cherche and a Blade build for Nowi.

BHB repeat quests give 4 orbs. 1 more than GHB but 8 less than a standard BHB. They should have given higher orb rewards with a reason to revisit Infernal mode. Like 5 orbs for beating it on Infernal with an Askr unit or something like that. Still it's 4 orbs which is cool.

Took this opportunity to raise Alfonse and Sharena to *4. They'll need the extra stats if I'm going to have to use them for BHB repeats. A bit more difficult than GHB typically. And it's almost ALWAYS Alfonse or Sharena, never Anna (who I already have at *5).

Edited by Zeo