• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I still don't have Katarina, but I can apparently will specific Lilinas into existence. For months, I wanted a Lilina, and I was hoping my first one would be +Atk/-Spd, since I figured that would play to her strengths best. And then I finally got her, and she had that exact nature. Now, for the past few days, I've been hoping to instead get a +Spd Lilina, for a stupid but fun idea I have for her, and preferably with -Def since she has no use for it. Last night, I got her with exactly +Spd/-Def. I suppose it's only fair now to build that stupid Lilina that I had planned, to honor this nice Lilina Luck.

Now, if only I could will her boy Roy into existence for that TA3...

“I am innocent to a witch. I know not what a witch is...”

— Martha Corey, The Crucible

Spoiler

48uJ5oW.png

@mampfoid @Arcanite @Rezzy 

@GuiltyLove @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

85/45 offenses on a flier is otherworldy. I’m using Tana as her support partner to lure greens for Nowi to nuke.

But that 46 physical bulk. So many things can just oneshot her if you’re not careful.

I don’t have a special on her yet, but I’ll most likely promote an Odin or Palla for Moonbow.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

I don’t have a special on her yet, but I’ll most likely promote an Odin or Palla for Moonbow.

Be a man and use DAura

Damage is everything!

38 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Hide contents

48uJ5oW.png

85/45 offenses on a flier is otherworldy. I’m using Tana as her support partner to lure greens for Nowi to nuke.

But that 46 physical bulk. So many things can just oneshot her if you’re not careful.

Ohhh, great :-) Too bad ranged units can't learn Galeforce. 

Hope I won't get a third pity breaker pulling for her. Got Karel and Celica so far... Hinoka and the other flying mages are waiting for her ... 

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Reveal hidden contents

48uJ5oW.png

That. That is what my Nowi will become. Funnily enough my Nowi is also +atk, but mine is -hp. Are you using her on a flier emblem team? If so, how is she doing?

Hide contents

48uJ5oW.png

That's pretty insane. Here's a picture of my Camilla after I finally showered her with buffs :D 

TIJcXoZ.jpg

15 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Are you using her on a flier emblem team? If so, how is she doing?

I sure am. Nowi fills a much-needed niche on my flier team since I don’t have either of the other mage fliers.

Alongside Hone Fliers on my Tana (+Atk -Spd), the other two units are Elincia (+Spd -Def) and Minerva (+Atk -HP). Minerva has Fortify Fliers and Elincia has Spur Atk 3. One of these days I’ll switch it out with Goad Fliers.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

That's pretty insane. Here's a picture of my Camilla after I finally showered her with buffs :D 

TIJcXoZ.jpg

Oy, Camilla is pretty slow.

How is triple mage flier emblem going for you?

Hide contents

48uJ5oW.png

I need to get my Red Wagon SId out, so I can Triangle Attack with Blade Tomes.  Too bad we don't have more sources of Hone Fliers, or I could run a second Flier team, like I do for Horses.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Be a man and use DAura

Damage is everything!

Clearly you mean Bonfire, since she's a Red Mage and all.

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

31 + 16 Spd

Oh my bad, I forgot this is actually Fates instead of Fire Emblem Heroes @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

But geez, with a Goad buff and a Lv. 3 Spd seal on top of Hone and LaD Nowi has 50 Spd.

Then Ally support for 52 Spd.

And Summoner support for 54 Spd.

That doubles my +Spd +1 Tharja with Darting Blow and Hone Spd....

Edited by MrSmokestack

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Oh my bad, I forgot this is actually Fates instead of Fire Emblem Heroes @JSND Alter Dragon Boner

But geez, with a Goad buff and a Lv. 3 Spd seal on top of Hone and LaD Nowi has 50 Spd.

Then Ally support for 52 Spd.

And Summoner support for 54 Spd.

That doubles my +Spd +1 Tharja with Darting Blow and Hone Spd....

I'm not in the mood to give Nowi LnD. I like keeping vanilla skills if possible :P Also mine is just -HP +Res so her speed is meh to begin with. I think it's 32 or something

I gave Corrin LnD. She has 39 before seals and buffs. I think she can hit 50+ speed too if I wanted her to

19 minutes ago, Logos said:

Man Ayra is so not broke. Keep in mind she is unmerged and you can get these results if you call (buy orbs) right now!

"These results" don't matter in the Arena where opponents will have higher merges than you and real skill sets.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

"These results" don't matter in the Arena where opponents will have higher merges than you and real skill sets.

The point is that these results have never been this high before from a single sword unit, and it shows just how broken her High Spd set is with Regnal Astra, A +16 MT Weapon, and a built-in practically Heavy Blade 3. Also if she reaches Desperation range, it reaches a different form of insanity because she gets to add continuous 23 damage to her second consecutive attack not giving a lot of units the opportunity to defend themselves with a counterattack. 

7 minutes ago, Logos said:

The point is that these results have never been this high before from a single sword unit, and it shows just how broken her High Spd set is with Regnal Astra, A +16 MT Weapon, and a built-in practically Heavy Blade 3. Also if she reaches Desperation range, it reaches a different form of insanity because she gets to add continuous 23 damage to her second consecutive attack not giving a lot of units the opportunity to defend themselves with a counterattack. 

See, making an argument like this is a lot more relevant and useful than posting a win-loss ratio against opponents that don't exist.

Also, +Spd is better than +Atk against buffed and merged opponents.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

See, making an argument like this is a lot more relevant than posting a win-loss ratio against opponents that don't exist.

Also, +Spd is better than +Atk against buffed and merged opponents.

You're angry because the picture is too unnecessarily big aren't you? Also yes, but with buffs of her own she can still outspeed enemies, and with Brave Lucina my goodness... there will be no need to worry for any Ploy abilities, and she'll reach an invisible 60 Atk, and 52 Spd which should be pretty good for an unmerged, who is more than likely to face not too highly merged units.

13 minutes ago, Logos said:

Now, let's be fair to the F2P players...

Spoiler

DpADC8w.png

I wouldn't say that they're completely out of luck here. For those of us that don't mind a bit less movement, I'd say we have things pretty good.

40 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Now, let's be fair to the F2P players...

Reveal hidden contents

DpADC8w.png

I wouldn't say that they're completely out of luck here. For those of us that don't mind a bit less movement, I'd say we have things pretty good.

Armor March and pair him up with, I dunno Sheena.

Still a little on the expensive side, but hey gives him the movement you otherwise lose.

14 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I don't get why Arya is being treated like the best thing is the world. My view on her might be because I have a SwordBreaker M!Robin, but I don't get why she is so good.

I personally believe it's because she has upwards of 50 speed along with a 2 cooldown special that runs off of 40% of her speed (same cooldown as Moonbow, over double the damage), a speed-based Heavy Blade (that can be unnecessarily boosted by Phantom Speed) that basically gives her a 1 cooldown special, a naturally synergetic skillset that requires very little investment, and also has the same BST statboost that Brave Ike and Brave Lyn received 2 months ago.

Though even after the fact, she STILL has crummy Resistance and falls to a certain magic-obsessed asshole. I didn't even get to enter the proper Rein set and he STILL ORKO's Ayra with just his base kit even if she is +10 merge.

Edited by Xenomata

Just now, Xenomata said:

Armor March and pair him up with, I dunno Sheena.

Still a little on the expensive side, but hey gives him the movement you otherwise lose.

You were actually very close to what I did, except Sheena's the one with Armor March. Mostly because she could use an extra Ward Armor more than Arden does, in my opinion, with her slightly lower Def, but far higher Res that can be useful with some buffs and DC.

I don't get why Arya is being treated like the best thing is the world.

She has good stats and unique skills with good synergy.

My view on her might be because I have a SwordBreaker M!Robin, but I don't get why she is so good.

"I have this and therefore that is trivial" can be applied to any character in the game. All you need is a this.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

and also has the same BST statboost that Brave Ike and Brave Lyn received 2 months ago.

Ayra's stat boost is slightly different. Ike and Lyn have +10 growths. Ayra has +1 base stat on top of +10 growths.

7 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Though even after the fact, she STILL has crummy Resistance and falls to a certain magic-obsessed asshole.

"Magic is everything!" only exists in the English localization.

In Japanese, the line is "魔道のすべてを", which translates as "[I call upon] all that is magecraft [to beat the shit out of you]".

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I personally believe it's because she has upwards of 50 speed along with a 2 cooldown special that runs off of 40% of her speed (same cooldown as Moonbow, over double the damage), a speed-based Heavy Blade (that can be unnecessarily boosted by Phantom Speed) that basically gives her a 1 cooldown special, a naturally synergetic skillset that requires very little investment, and also has the same BST statboost that Brave Ike and Brave Lyn received 2 months ago.

Though even after the fact, she STILL has crummy Resistance and falls to a certain magic-obsessed asshole. I didn't even get to enter the proper Rein set and he STILL ORKO's Ayra with just his base kit even if she is +10 merge.

Why did they do this? This is insane! And why did they do it to Arya? I can understand Sigurd, but not her!

Also, @Ice Dragon is that saying why I don't fear Rien because I have a TA Julia?

Edited by Poimagic