Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

In America, it's not so much a secret, it's just that we never test for blood type unless a transfusion is needed or you're pregnant.  Aside from those two instances, it has no real medical benefit to knowing it, so it's not a test we order typically.  If the hospital you were born at is still around, you can request your medical records, but they may not even have it.  Medical records have to be kept for 7 years for adults or until age 18 for kids (which is sometimes 25, since that's 7 after turning 18).  The best way to find out is donating blood.  There are probably home tests you can order, but I can't vouch for their reliability.

Hmm, that's unfortunate. I'm not allowed to give blood nor am I likely to do either of the other two anytime soon.

EDIT: I'm having some issue trying to download the new version of Heroes. Wonder why.

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I was able to download the update on iOS, but maintenance is still going on for me. I just hope they don't end up going over time...

It's still down for me, too.  I don't think I'll be able to play much tonight, unless it comes back soon.  I guess I got spoiled with them usually finishing early in the past.

1 minute ago, Jingle Jangle said:

2,000 feathers for a hundred coins is a pretty nice offer.

Does that mean that 1 stamina potion is equal to 2,000 feathers? That's strange.

On the one hand I wish I had saved coins, but on the other hand, I think I only spent them in the first place, because they were in danger of expiring.

My phone is having some issue that keeps on saying that the new download isn't available in the US store but is available in the Japanese stores. Anyone else getting this thing as well?

EDIT: And just as I say that, the update shows up. Fuck off, game.

Edited by Sunwoo

Huh, neat. The blessings thing is kinda close to the affinity thing, although still different.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's still down for me, too.  I don't think I'll be able to play much tonight, unless it comes back soon.  I guess I got spoiled with them usually finishing early in the past.

On the one hand I wish I had saved coins, but on the other hand, I think I only spent them in the first place, because they were in danger of expiring.

I kept forgetting that the My Nintendo coins even exist, which worked out well in this case, since I had enough to get the feathers. Now I'm scared to spend them on potions at all, haha.

Edit: Oh. I guess Book II is already available? Wasn't expecting that, but okay. Also, the new backgrounds for Arena, VG, and the Tower look really nice.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, Jingle Jangle said:

Looks like I was right, Loki is a staff user.

Well they had to provide an OC user of all weapon types eventually. 

And staffs include status inflicting stuff, so someone named after a trickster god getting staffs isn't a bad idea.

I am going to save everything for tomorrow, sadly my last pull on the Halloween banner was a 3* Mathew, I really hate it when I have to leave a 5% pity rate:(  Hopefully the new banner will be kinder to me.  I really like the new arena background. 

Yay, new characters

Spoiler

So we get Shiro, Rhajat, Soleil, and Siegbert.

Why, out of all the new child units we could have gotten from Hoshido, did they give us the Tharja clone?  sigh...

In response to Rezzy

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

So we get Shiro, Rhajat, Soleil, and Siegbert.

Why, out of all the new child units we could have gotten from Hoshido, did they give us the Tharja clone?  sigh...

Well people are already familiar with Tharja, who for better or worse has popularity. Not helping is Christmas Tharja coming up soon probably.

At least two of the Fates 2nd Gen royals are in. It would have been really wrong if all of them got snubbed. This is also gender balanced instead of lady slanted, which is good too. Two Swords is eh, but a Infantry Lance is good. What Color is Raja?

Like L'Arachel, it looks like they are saving Forrest for later. Not a bad move. Need to conserve a popular character or two.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

In response to Rezzy

Hide contents

Well people are already familiar with Tharja, who for better or worse has popularity. Not helping is Christmas Tharja coming up soon probably.

At least two of the Fates 2nd Gen royals are in. It would have been really wrong if all of them got snubbed. This is also gender balanced instead of lady slanted, which is good too. Two Swords is eh, but a Infantry Lance is good. What Color is Raja?

Like L'Arachel, it looks like they are saving Forrest for later. Not a bad move. Need to conserve a popular character or two.

Spoiler

Rhajat is green, so she's at least not entirely a second Tharja. Although her stats could always just be the exact same as Tharja's, just green, which... I'd actually be okay with. At least she's still different overall.

Edit: Although, does all of this really even need to be spoiled? It's all visible in Book II already, no datamining required.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Enemy manaketes?

Never mind best gril Fjorm being voiced by Heather Watson. Never mind Hauteclere becoming the lovechild of Slaying Axe and Wo Dao. Never mind the revealed Children of Fate units.

Enemy manaketes are hands down the coolest part of this update for me. I am pleasantly surprised.

Now if I can get +10 Fjorm...

Edited by MrSmokestack