Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:
  •  
  • Deathly Dagger gets Poison Strike 2 upgraded to Poison Strike 3 and affects all enemies within 2 square of the target (effectively Savage Blow 4).

don´t forget watersweep effect, though it´s only against mages and your attack count isn´t limited

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

don´t forget watersweep effect, though it´s only against mages and your attack count isn´t limited

Also not quite Watersweep since it only works on tomes and not staves or breath weapons.

Speaking of new skills, I'm somewhat looking forward to the new Tactic skills that Siegbert and Shiro come with (how the fuck did they get "Shiro" from "Shinonome").

We finally have viable choices for mixed movement type teams.

Only "somewhat looking forward to" because I'm probably not going to be willing to sacrifice a Siegbert or Shiro to another unit for those skills.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I never asked for this.

Firesweep cancer, here we go again!

No Firesweep Axe yet, though, so my Arena Assault runs are safe for the time being.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Well... I pulled some Bartres and one S!Camilla, so Hector didn't appear at all... Bye bye to my 80 orbs ehehe.

But I pulled Hector (+ATK/-DEF) in my 2nd acc so i think i'm happy anyway :').

But I want him on my main acc T.T.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Did you give her DC? You can't tell from the sprite. 

These are slaying lances on Catria and Oboro.

I’m going to keep the Hector for a while.

Edited by Vaximillian

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Huh? These are slaying lances on Catria and Oboro.

Couldn't tell the difference to Killer lance, sorry. 

So you tried the new weapon forge? I'm waiting for an complete overview. Also I want to get a feeling how fast the needed resources come in. 

Edited by mampfoid

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Couldn't tell the difference to Killer lance, sorry. 

Killers have a red shaft, and slayers have a blue one! That is pretty obvious.

That’s pretty much all I tried. Need to know how fast the stones come too.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Killers have a red shaft, and slayers have a blue one! That is pretty obvious.

That’s pretty much all I tried. Need to know how fast the stones come too.

Blue fits both of them pretty well ;-) 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Blue fits both of them pretty well ;-) 

Precisely!

…If only Shiro’s naginata was inheritable (and if I pulled Shiro), I’d have given it to Oboro without any deliberation.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Precisely!

…If only Shiro’s naginata was inheritable (and if I pulled Shiro), I’d have given it to Oboro without any deliberation.

Too bad she is not a flying unit. I know you are not much into seasonals, but Oboro on a broom would have been great. 

7 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Wait, I thought ~Owl tomes weren't in the list for upgrades, were they? Either I overlooked it or they forgot to add it, because I can definitly enhance Boey's Gronnowl+.

They forgot it. They added a note in the noticeboard saying it wasn't included in the video, but they do get an upgrade

@Vaximillian Oh never knew that. I just look for that extra shiny star for Slaying weapons.

@Zeo How do you feel about Rogue Dagger ++? Buffs allies as well which is interesting.

Smoke Dagger ++ is interesting, too.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

After the update the FEH Android App starts slower, also switching between the FEH App and other Apps take longer now. 

Is it just me, or does the FEH app drain the battery faster since the update? 

24 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Is it just me, or does the FEH app drain the battery faster since the update? 

It’s probably just you, though FEH has lots of assets to load at this point in the game. What phone are you using? I’m used to having my phone drain pretty quickly

Edited by MrSmokestack

The Lunatic quests for Book 2 are something. Had to use 3 different teams to clear them out. Used my Fliers team (Elincia, Corrin, Hinoka, Cherche), my Cavalry team (Cecilia, Clarine, Camus, Brave Roy), and, for the 2-5 map, my Armored team (Amelia, Effie, Henry, Black Knight). The Fire Nation’s unique weapons are ridiculous!

21 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

It’s probably just you, though FEH has lots of assets to load at this point in the game. What phone are you using? I’m used to having my phone drain pretty quickly

I'm using a Moto Z Play (1. Gen.), which has got a pretty good battery life for such a big phone. Usually I can play for many hours, but today it arrived below 20% in the early afternoon, which almost never happened before. Good thing it charges fast. 

@Vaximillian Level 40? You actually played her? Nonetheless sad, such a good unit.