Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m sorry, dear, but the policy can’t ever be repealed. Bye now!

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20171128_220415.png

Screenshot_20171128_220420.png

Screenshot_20171128_220424.png

What a waste

I did all of the Book 2 quests with a flier team. The lava terrain doesn’t hinder them at all and you can use it to manipulate the enemy’s movement, especially if you have Reposition to poke and  bait with a mage flier and a counterkiller like Tana or Michalis respectively. I still have the Lunatic chain challenges to do but I imagine it would be about the same.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Roflolxp54 @MrSmokestack  Wasn't too hard with Elincia, Hinoka, Minerva & TD!Nowi. I even finished lunatic CCs with them. Only made one error on my first try (lunatic CC, 10th map): I wanted to switch on the battle animations to see the animations of that big fiery guy, but surrendered instead ... 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Vaximillian Level 40? You actually played her? Nonetheless sad, such a good unit. 

For the convo. Of course I know she is a good unit. Were she not seasonal and not in a silly suit, I would have kept her and built her.

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

What a waste

Of my orbs.

By the way, does anybody find clicking on skills to view the effects during a battle from the top portion of the screen difficult (after tapping a unit on the map)? Like the text box appearing only to disappear in an instant?

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

By the way, does anybody find clicking on skills to view the effects during a battle from the top portion of the screen difficult (after tapping a unit on the map)? Like the text box appearing only to disappear in an instant?

IOS? This is a confirmed bug which will be fixed.

33 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m sorry, dear, but the policy can’t ever be repealed. Bye now!

Hide contents

Screenshot_20171128_220415.png

Screenshot_20171128_220420.png

Screenshot_20171128_220424.png

That caused me pain.

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

For the convo. Of course I know she is a good unit. Were she not seasonal and not in a silly suit, I would have kept her and built her.

Your policy is half-assed and half-baked.

You should have at least given her Green Egg (or Live for Bounty) to someone.

Edited by Ice Dragon

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She was –Atk. Of course that would cause you pain!

I’d say that’s (probably) not what she meant, but then I’d be ruining the joke so...

Really, you should’nt be surprised that this happened. The gacha always knows what we want but tends to give us what we don’t want instead. That being said, I’ve surprisingly avoided Brave!Lyn so far and yeah, I know that saying this will probably cause her to show up the very next time I summon but also don’t have a Bridelia to show for myself either. Instead, I got two Gennys which I’m far more OK with since I actually like Genny that and she is objectively superior to Lyn in every way.

41 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She was –Atk. Of course that would cause you pain!

Was she +Spd, though?  That's great for Blade tome Flier Emblem.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Was she +Spd, though?  That's great for Blade tome Flier Emblem.

She was. I know she was great for a flying blade. I don’t want to use seasonals and I won’t use seasonals, and I know I’m deliberately gimping my options.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

She was. I know she was great for a flying blade. I don’t want to use seasonals and I won’t use seasonals, and I know I’m deliberately gimping my options.

I've got 2 Sanakis, but I just let them sit on my bench.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This a pure fanservice game, you have every right to be subjective and play as you wish. Even more so than usually in FE.

Normally I play FEs and don't care about character personalities (although there are characters I like and dislike), I use whoever is good in gameplay.

When I finally get into Heroes, I might just choose to do the total opposite and become a raging fireball of a personality/design freak.

So burn Camilla, burn away all I loathe (which isn't much thankfully since I try not to be hateful)! If someone is too popular- so CYLyn and the Hardt, I'm intentionally going to ignore them except if i have theme in mind that would include them. Or if I change my mind, which may happen at the drop of a hat.

Edit: And why no non CYL Bow Cavs yet? Has she hunted them to extinction? (How dare you kill Astrid ye Wench of the Plains!)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Eh, if you have a policy, it's fair enough. Honestly, though, I find her bunny suit less ridiculous than her normal one. At least that's meant to be out there, whereas her normal one has no excuses past blatant fanservice -.- 

You shouldn't need to defend your actions in this game, though. You've said multiple times that you don't like seasonals, and feathers are always useful if you had no use for Live for Bouny ^.^ 

I have to say Takumi looks scary with his new weapon on a Forest heavy map :X. Luckily i run a Team that focuses on Defense alot (which means it sucks against Dragons ._.)

I predict the Return of Takumi! At least on Defense Teams maybe. For Offense BLyn is still better

I am still sad the Askr Trio didnt get their weapons upgraded ._.

16 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

You shouldn't need to defend your actions in this game, though. You've said multiple times that you don't like seasonals, and feathers are always useful if you had no use for Live for Bouny ^.^ 

Live for Bouny? You mean Live for Bunny? Sounds good to me. There is no such thing as too many bunnies, and by the time you read this there will be even more bunnies. 

But there won't be any Taguel thank goodness. I bagged the last three yesterday.

13 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I have to say Takumi looks scary with his new weapon on a Forest heavy map :X.

The idea of making archers, due to their love of hunting, having naturally great move in forests would be a neat little niche for them. Like mages in the sands and pirates in water. I mean Kiragi joins in Fates in a map that is pretty much just forest rife with wild game to bag.

Reminds me of some ridiculous Early Modern European hunting statistics I read. You couldn't believe how much hunting well to do Europeans and royals/nobles did. And the Germans had the lovely practice of tossing a fox back and forth in bags until it died or they were bored and it was clubbed to death.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Live for Bouny? You mean Live for Bunny? Sounds good to me. There is no such thing as too many bunnies, and by the time you read this there will be even more bunnies. 

But there won't be any Taguel thank goodness. I bagged the last three yesterday.

Sorry, my t button has somehing stuck underneath it so it doesn't always work properly >.< 

But yes, there should be more bunnies in this game. Panne is possibly my favourite female character in Awakening, whilst I find Yarne somewhat adorable :D 

Gimme more bunnies! ...And that includes Taguels!

Edited by Cute Chao

Just now, Cute Chao said:

But yes, there should be more bunnies in this game. Panne is possibly my favourite female character in Awakening, whilst I find Yarne somewhat adorable :D 

Gimme more bunnies!

Only if Laguz get in at the same time. Skrimir has named me his Official Mane Manager. Without me that shaggy red hair would be nightmare! I also give head, shoulder and upper back massages to him since the mane covers said regions and he works out/fights a lot; my hands occasionally slip a little from the therapeutic all purpose Olivi Grass oil infusion I use.

We can also get the adorable duo of Muarim and his Little One Tormod. And the guy everyone wants to hang around because he is so friendly, fun, yet and down to earth- Ranulf. And then I can start supporting Mist with Mordecai (nonsexual) since they're cute together. 

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Only if Laguz get in at the same time. Skrimir has named me his Official Mane Manager. Without me that shaggy red hair would be nightmare! I also give head, shoulder and upper back massages to him since the mane covers said regions and he works out/fights a lot; my hands occasionally slip a little from the therapeutic all purpose Olivi Grass oil infusion I use.

We can also get the adorable duo of Muarim and his Little One Tormod. And the guy everyone wants to hang around because he is so friendly, fun, yet and down to earth- Ranulf. And then I can start supporting Mist with Mordecai (nonsexual) since they're cute together. 

Oh man, I really want the Laguz in. I'd murder for Reyson, Volug and Nailah to be in the game. I'd love to see Ranulf and Nasir, too ^.^ And the kings are pretty darn cool :D 

I'd also quite like to see Rajaion. We don't see enough of him before he goes back to Goldoa to live happily ever after *still in denial after PoR ending because hates sadness* 

24 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Oh man, I really want the Laguz in. I'd murder for Reyson, Volug and Nailah to be in the game. I'd love to see Ranulf and Nasir, too ^.^ And the kings are pretty darn cool :D 

I'd also quite like to see Rajaion. We don't see enough of him before he goes back to Goldoa to live happily ever after *still in denial after PoR ending because hates sadness*

So many good units to choose from! Nasir is proof you can have an awesome granddad in FE (and no, Awakening/Fates child shenanigans don't count).

As for the Laguz Royals- they deserve their own BST boost- canonical power be respected! Naesala does have the highest non-personally modified Speed cap in all of FE in RD when shifted at 50. Yes Fates and Awakening let you easily break this with temporary boosts and breeding, and Forseti + Speed Ring on FE4 Ced/Lewyn exceeds it too, but again, Naesala does that with no fancy tricks, just, pure, talent.

As for Rajaion, that would be nice. At least RD gave meaning to his sacrifice- he did it to save his sister's infant son. They could give us him, SS's Vigarde (because Vigarde looks awesome), Jugdral's Prince Kurth (father of Deirdre), and for a female, how about Queen Ismaire? Call it the "Dead All Too Soon" Banner.

Other contenders are Sumeragi, Mikoto, Philia, Fado, FE6 Hector, Marth's father Cornelius,  and some others I've probably forgotten- but we have plenty of choices, probably too many. And Elbert would be better packaged with Lorenz, Sumeragi, and Emmeryn in a "Noble Martyrs" Banner.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So many good units to choose from! Nasir is proof you can have an awesome granddad in FE (and no, Awakening/Fates child shenanigans don't count).

As for the Laguz Royals- they deserve their own BST boost- canonical power be respected! Naesala does have the highest non-personally modified Speed cap in all of FE in RD when shifted at 50. Yes Fates and Awakening let you easily break this with temporary boosts and breeding, and Forseti + Speed Ring on FE4 Ced/Lewyn exceeds it too, but again, Naesala does that with no fancy tricks, just, pure, talent.

As for Rajaion, that would be nice. At least RD gave meaning to his sacrifice- he did it to save his sister's infant son. They could give us him, SS's Vigarde (because Vigarde looks awesome), Jugdral's Prince Kurth (father of Deirdre), and for a female, how about Queen Ismaire? Call it the "Dead All Too Soon" Banner.

Other contenders are Sumeragi, Mikoto, Philia, Fado, FE6 Hector, Marth's father Cornelius,  and some others I've probably forgotten- but we have plenty of choices, probably too many. And Elbert would be better packaged with Lorenz, Sumeragi, and Emmeryn in a "Noble Martyrs" Banner.

What about Ayra and Shanan's father, Mariccle, or w/e his name was? Since he looks so much like Shanan, we'd have Shanan, Shanam and him xD 

I would quite like to have Queen Ismaire join her. I'd have her and Joshua in a party and use them to destroy Caellech when he's added. Just 'cos. 

I suppose there's also Garon, too, since he dies when he's possessed. 

Just now, Cute Chao said:

What about Ayra and Shanan's father, Mariccle, or w/e his name was? Since he looks so much like Shanan, we'd have Shanan, Shanam and him xD 

I would quite like to have Queen Ismaire join her. I'd have her and Joshua in a party and use them to destroy Caellech when he's added. Just 'cos. 

I suppose there's also Garon, too, since he dies when he's possessed. 

How I'd forget Marricle (who is Ayra's brother) and King Manaan- Marricle and Ayra's father. We need in FE4 Remake a fixed-units DLC Issach Campaign- some battles have us using Byron and Grannvale, the others put us in control of Marricle. 

We do have this little picture of him (from upper left to bottom right, it's Victor, Ethnia, Cigyun, and Manaan):

Victor, Cigyun, Ethnia & Mananan (small portraits)

We don't get anything of Brigid's and Edain's father Duke Ring though.

Add Micaiah or Sara, and we make a full team of Silver Haired Maidens: Cigyun, Deirdre, Julia and the other one. Or between Victor-Arvis-Azelle-Tormod a full team of fire using redheads. 

I like Ismaire's appearance. Very appropriate for a queen, quite elegant. Although her official artwork makes her look just a bit like Ashera now that I think about it:

Spoiler

Ismaire.jpgashera_en.png

The Queen of the White Dunes gets sadly very little screen time, but I like her and wish we saw more of her.

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How I'd forget Marricle (who is Ayra's brother) and King Manaan- Marricle and Ayra's father. We need in FE4 Remake a fixed-units DLC Issach Campaign- some battles have us using Byron and Grannvale, the others put us in control of Marricle. 

We do have this little picture of him (from upper left to bottom right, it's Victor, Ethnia, Cigyun, and Manaan):

Victor, Cigyun, Ethnia & Mananan (small portraits)

We don't get anything of Brigid's and Edain's father Duke Ring though.

Add Micaiah or Sara, and we make a full team of Silver Haired Maidens: Cigyun, Deirdre, Julia and the other one. Or between Victor-Arvis-Azelle-Tormod a full team of fire using redheads. 

I like Ismaire's appearance. Very appropriate for a queen, quite elegant. Although her official artwork makes her look just a bit like Ashera now that I think about it:

Reveal hidden contents

Ismaire.jpgashera_en.png

The Queen of the White Dunes gets sadly very little screen time, but I like her and wish we saw more of her.

Oh, whoops. I knew they were siblings, but for some reason my brain decided they were father and daughter today xD 

I would be interested in that :D