Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

[...]

I am still sad the Askr Trio didnt get their weapons upgraded ._.

True, they really deserved an update. Now they are behind on many levels: No merges, no boosted BST, no weapon upgrade, no exclusive skills, infantry. 

I had to think of you when I met this guy named "FearMyWrys" in Arena Assault today: 

Spoiler

v2xxFQL.png

XcqDiML.png

r8mXz9Z.png

7e103yq.png

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

25 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I had to think of you when I met this guy named "FearMyWrys" in Arena Assault today: 

Reveal hidden contents

That’s probably both the best and worst waste of 440,000 feathers I’ll ever see, I have to say.

Edited by Tybrosion

31 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

True, they really deserved an update. Now they are behind on many levels: No merges, no boosted BST, no weapon upgrade, no exclusive skills, infantry. 

Hide contents

v2xxFQL.png

XcqDiML.png

r8mXz9Z.png

7e103yq.png

Both Wrys builds (for being 5 Star +10) kinda suck. Close Counter is very shit on Wrys because he doesnt have the physical bulk or speed to withstand attacks up close. And Wrathfull staff is useless on him too, his Attack stat is just barely higher then Azamas.
I appreciate his dedication, but he should have gone with 1 Wrys being +Res and Distand def/Warding stance or Close Defense to buff his upfront weakness. +10 Wrys +RES hits 43 RES, so DEF or RES Ploy skill C, Atk Ploy Seal 3 and Slow+ would have turned him into a debuffing machine (with wrathfull staff).
And the 2. one is i just dont know lol, prolly just so it doesnt go in and cures the 1. one. but the 1. one wont even survive long with that built, besides the 2. one will be out of range because he wont move without a weapon

Something is bugged with Staves+ upgraded (green text). my Pain+ (Dazzling Staff) Azama dealt 2 dmg with 32 Attack to a Unit haveing 28 RES. the math doesnt quite add up?!? I mean his attack should be like 16 (halfed) but instad its dealing now (Atk from Azama - RES from target)/2 which is either a hidden buff or something is off unless this was allways the case and i understood the nerfed dmg wrong of staves (I am suprprised i dealt any dmg to lvl 40 units with Azama, because he usually hits for like 0 if a unit had like more then 15 RES.)

This is now consistent throughout all the Lunatic Story maps

Edited by Hilda

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Something is bugged with Staves+ upgraded (green text). my Pain+ (Dazzling Staff) Azama dealt 2 dmg with 32 Attack to a Unit haveing 28 RES. the math doesnt quite add up?!? I mean his attack should be like 16 (halfed) but instad its dealing now (Atk from Azama - RES from target)/2 which is either a hidden buff or something is off

That's how it's always been. Half damage is after subtracting the opponent's Res.

@Hilda @Tybrosion I have to admit my defeat to that team. It was on the Oasis map and I wanted to try out Fjorm. She was not able to kill Wrys 1, because Wrys 2 and Delthea kept healing Wrys 1. My Swordbreaker Sharena was not able to one-round that Ike either, therefore all my units ran slowly out of HP. 

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Something is bugged with Staves+ upgraded (green text). my Pain+ (Dazzling Staff) Azama dealt 2 dmg with 32 Attack to a Unit haveing 28 RES. the math doesnt quite add up?!? I mean his attack should be like 16 (halfed) but instad its dealing now (Atk from Azama - RES from target)/2 which is either a hidden buff or something is off

I thought it has been always like this: damage (ATK - RES)/2

Edited by mampfoid

6 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@mampfoid I saw a player named “Stop Hanacide” with a Wo Dao Hana lead while doing arena assault runs today. A noble effort, but I fear his cries for help will go unanswered in today’s meta.

Yep, I just sacrificed one to my new +SPD BH!Roy. But I have done my duty and built a Quad-Hana months ago:

Spoiler

TT stats, Hone Cav, SPD+3 seal (usually QP), no support. 

uedRWxB.png

Spoiler

4IFf5VG.png

Also +SPD nature. 

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's how it's always been. Half damage is after subtracting the opponent's Res.

in that case yaie, my Azama can now kill chiped melee units that reach 1 HP and only have 30 RES loool, I am just not really used to taht lol

Edited by Hilda

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Yep, I just sacrificed one to my new +SPD BH!Roy. But I have done my duty and built a Quad-Hana months ago:

Reveal hidden contents

TT stats, Hone Cav, SPD+3 seal (usually QP), no support. 

uedRWxB.png

Reveal hidden contents

4IFf5VG.png

Also +SPD nature. 

Respect for building Hana

I’m merging my Nino’s right now, but my +Atk -Spd Hana will be getting a new -Def base soon enough.

33 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

and now i got spooked by a god damn Hector

is getting spring xander really this hard lol

Are you ok?

@mcsilas Rogue Dagger++ is pretty crazy buffing the entire team now. But I'm wondering if Smoke Dagger++ is better for Matt. Debuffing all 4 stats for virtually the entire enemy team means I don't have to run the Seal ATK 3/ATK Smoke 3 combo freeing up both his B slot and S Slot. 

I'll really have to make a decision when I find a good natured Matt. Also really want Lyn now, REALLY want Lyn. She's virtually shot up to top tier at this point with that new Sol Katti.

@Hilda Wait for the Anniversary. They'll probably get super buffed and/or a banner for merges then.

Can I just take a minute to show off my Soren? Because I am very proud right now.

image.png

I never thought I would end up using rexcaliber again but I am loving this.

My only complaint with this whole update so far is the lack of ways to get the Refining Stones... I really need to upgrade more stuff for Divine Dew.

I have a Celica/another red mage now! And it took an 8% focus banner and $25 for SoV for me to even get her! :p

Also, Deirdre, spring Xander, and two Ikes. Still need spring Camilla for a flying mage and Hector for another axe knight. Would be nice to have Ayra, bride Caeda, and bride Cordelia, though.

For those wondering, Celica is +Res, -HP, Deirdre is +Def, -Res, Ike #1 is +Def, -HP and Ike #2 is +Res, -HP, and spring Xander is +Atk, -HP. This game really doesn't want me to have a high resistance 5* green mage since Soren and Sonya are -Res and so is summer Elise even though her resistance isn't that great to begin with.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see generic enemy manaketes who are also basically "evil" Ninians. Also was surprised and later disappointed about Rhajat, Siegbert, Shiro, and Soleil for reasons related to their stats. If Siegbert shows up, I'm dumping Heavy Blade on him from second Ike.

The Muspell enemies are pretty insane. The cool things for me are that Loki's the first healer with a personal/perfect staff which going off of what it can do, L'Arachel with Latona could be pretty awesome and Surtr's Sinmara has built-in "Threaten Health". Threaten Health as a skill would be interesting... Probably not going to happen soon. Laevatein, however, is weird. Her weapon named after her is a literal Rauthblade which is strong, but a different effect could have been more interesting. As a unit, she has a unique attack animation where she does a thrust which kind of doesn't make sense with the sword she's using. Anyway, that I wished Eirika and Marth did as well since their animations in their home games had them stab and thrust their enemies. Laevatein being the second princess to Muspell like Fjorm is to Nifl makes me wonder what the first princess is like.

13 minutes ago, Kaden said:

This game really doesn't want me to have a high resistance 5* green mage since Soren and Sonya are -Res and so is summer Elise even though her resistance isn't that great to begin with.

Saying this as if 32 Res weren't high.

14 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to see generic enemy manaketes who are also basically "evil" Ninians.

They don't dance. They transform into fire dragons that have been dunked in black paint. I'm not seeing the comparison.

I can't choose whom I should give the Water Blessing to. Extra Spd and Hp is incredible but I have to choose a unit that: A) Pairs perfectly with Fjorm and B) Is on the brink of doubling with that extra 3 Spd. 

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m sorry, dear, but the policy can’t ever be repealed. Bye now!

Did you at least get the 3000 HM feathers from her :P:

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Saying this as if 32 Res weren't high.

It could have been higher. :p

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

They don't dance. They transform into fire dragons that have been dunked in black paint. I'm not seeing the comparison.

They have the same dragon sprite as Ninian. Seeing them on the field was exciting and then it became hilarious to me when I saw them transform.

I hope that there are other ways to get more water blessings than just summoning Fjorm. (No, I haven't summoned extra Fjorm but I saw in other people's summoning videos that it happens.)

14 minutes ago, Kaden said:

They have the same dragon sprite as Ninian. Seeing them on the field was exciting and then it became hilarious to me when I saw them transform.

Their dragon sprite is a recolor of Mystery Tiki's, not Ninian's. It's a FE3 Book 1 fire dragon painted black.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Their dragon sprite is a recolor of Mystery Tiki's, not Ninian's. It's a FE3 Book 1 fire dragon painted black.

Welp, now I'm considering getting my memory checked.

@MrSmokestack Looks like your blessed new +Def/-Res sheep daughter is better than Neutral Genny. She survives 7 more units on attack.

Might consider merging them now actually.

Or use neutral one for Skill inherit (she only has Attack+3, Pain and Hone Atk 2 so I guess I'm not losing too much...and I did get an extra Cherche fodder...)

Why am I so indecisive :(

At least training healers right now is easier with the double EXP.

Training +Atk Raven and Boey now as well. At least the hunt for green gave me some sweet units.

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

So, what's the general opinion on Soleil's art? I feel like I'm in the minority of not being a huge fan of it, but I'm curious to know for sure.

Personally hate it. I don't think either of the Nohrian kid units got away with great art, sadly. I was hopeful for Siegbert's but both his and Soliel's look garish, and she has a really weird mouth. 

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

So, what's the general opinion on Soleil's art? I feel like I'm in the minority of not being a huge fan of it, but I'm curious to know for sure.

Her main profile is okay, not a fan of some of he other art. Her special art is incredibly underwhelming, there's not even that much special effects.

She's too bright I guess. So is Seigbert which is weird considering they're from Nohr where it's all darkness lol.

Strange considering Shiro and Siegbert has the same artist.