• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I am a bit surprised that Azura, Camilla, Xander, and Chrom have ALL had more seasonal costumes than Lucina. Also, I'm not counting Masked Marth and Brave Lucina. The latter she got because she was voted second most popular female, and Masked Marth is a disguise she used in her game. It's not new, or seasonal-based.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I just want some new characters, preferably from the older games. And I want Leif and Micaiah already.

Same here, but IS knows that they can release unpopular main characters later on to make more special events...etc. (Albeit Micaiah isn't that unpopular, but they're still trying to save her for later.) They want to make this game good for as long as possible.

I'm curious about how we can inform people that if they do the survey they'll get 5 orbs later ( or so I've heard).

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It is because of you that we don’t get fun stuff in the general pool.

But without seasonal banners, flier emblem and armor emblem would be horrid and people would complain about the abundance of horse emblem in arena and the toxicity would be through the roofs.

22 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Two seasonal banners in a row is disgraceful, and at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they just made some excuse to have another one at the end of January. 

No clue how relevant it is in Japan, but Valentine's Day is close enough to the end of January for that to be a distinct possibility.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It is because of you that we don’t get fun stuff in the general pool.

Eh, it's entirely your loss that you choose to pass up on ridiculousness such as this. And to think it was Sakura who had my eye going into that banner.

bhBHGS9.png?1 

Edited by Tybrosion

Sorry Vax, I think I'm going to pull on the New Year's banner. I'm not spending money, and if I don't get them then I don't get them. But I want to be able to dip into legendary banners without an irrational hatred of seasonal characters showing up instead, so might as well try to get some characters I actually like :P:

4 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

But without seasonal banners, flier emblem and armor emblem would be horrid and people would complain about the abundance of horse emblem in arena and the toxicity would be through the roofs.

Now they don’t have any incentive to put the emblem units into the general pool. Everyone will bring them cash anyway.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

No clue how relevant it is in Japan, but Valentine's Day is close enough to the end of January for that to be a distinct possibility.

Eh, it's entirely your loss that you choose to pass up on ridiculousness such as this. 

There is White Day or something.

If it wasn’t 1) Jakob and 2) silly shit, I could have enjoyed this.

@Sunwoo: And that’s the most important thing after all, when you use whom you like.

Tracking survey participation seems like it'd be more work than its worth, I wouldn't be surprised if they just handed everyone the orbs regardless.

As for the new stuff, I have no issue with the seasonal banners but they really shouldn't come at the expense of regular units especially now that three-unit banners are a thing. I'd like to see the releases staggered something like this: month-long seasonal at the start of the month, every month, and new regular units at the end of the first and third weeks. Something for everyone.

Yeah, last night I basically convinced myself that I want Innes badly enough to risk getting pity-broken by Elise or Bridal Lyn. Although that said I'm probably going to want to plan out my orb spending a bit more, with the New Year's banner on the horizon. I mean, I do want to pull on the New Year's banner because I've been looking for a reason to pull colorless and only colorless -- and this is it. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get Innes that way XD

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hey, Jakob's a cool bro if your name is Corrin anyways

A comprehensive list of people whom Jakob isn’t a dick to:

1) Corrin;
2) Jakob.

@Sunwoo: If Don Quixote was a cat.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1) Corrin;
2) Jakob.

@Sunwoo: If Don Quixote was a cat.

So, you're Cat Quixote.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

1) Corrin;
2) Jakob.

Nah, he's also nice to at least Azura and Sakura in his supports with them. He's just a dick to almost everyone.

Edited by Tybrosion