Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Is it just me or is the game becoming a little bit stale, but also overwhelming as well? New content is literally pulling for 5*'s, but even after pulling 5*'s, you have nothing else to do. It's becoming overwhelming when it comes to paying, but really stale when it comes to playing.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Aera said:

Is it just me or is the game becoming a little bit stale, but also overwhelming as well? New content is literally pulling for 5*'s, but even after pulling 5*'s, you have nothing else to do. It's becoming overwhelming when it comes to paying, but really stale when it comes to playing.

Yeah, same. Made a post in this thread about it on the previous page.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Both are in the middle of the month. So we'd be getting normal banners at the end or beginning of each month.

Hmm. I was thinking they'd have the seasonal banners start at the beginning of the month and then have those months' regular banners start in the middle of the month, after the holidays in question, but it's certainly possible that they'll flip it like with Christmas so the seasonal banners can start right before the holidays.

If they do that, it'd raise two concerns people have had with the Christmas banner: shorter lengths and the TTs. Of course, if they start both the February and March seasonal banners in the middles of the months, there would be no need for the February one to be shorter, so they could have it run until right around the start of the March one and have the March one be the only shorter one. I'm not sure what they'd do with the TTs, though: I don't mind the current one being seasonal, and I wouldn't mind having one of those seasonal banners also being the focus of a TT, but two consecutive TTs centering around closely related seasonal banners would just be silly. So if it comes to that, hopefully they find some way to do things differently for at least one of them.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Hmm. I was thinking they'd have the seasonal banners start at the beginning of the month and then have those months' regular banners start in the middle of the month, after the holidays in question, but it's certainly possible that they'll flip it like with Christmas so the seasonal banners can start right before the holidays.

If they do that, it'd raise two concerns people have had with the Christmas banner: shorter lengths and the TTs. Of course, if they start both the February and March seasonal banners in the middles of the months, there would be no need for the February one to be shorter, so they could have it run until right around the start of the March one and have the March one be the only shorter one. I'm not sure what they'd do with the TTs, though: I don't mind the current one being seasonal, and I wouldn't mind having one of those seasonal banners also being the focus of a TT, but two consecutive TTs centering around closely related seasonal banners would just be silly. So if it comes to that, hopefully they find some way to do things differently for at least one of them.

My reasoning was based off of the holidays taking place in the middle of the month. Valentine's Day on the 14th of February. White Day on the 14th of March.

My reasoning was based off of the holidays taking place in the middle of the month. Valentine's Day on the 14th of February. White Day on the 14th of March.

That's what makes it ambiguous. All that's necessary is for the holidays to be in the half of the month associated with the seasonal banner in question. Since they're right in the middle of the month, it's unclear whether they'd count as the first half (and be paired with the start-of-month banner) or the second half (and be paired with the mid-month banner).

Just now, Othin said:

That's what makes it ambiguous. All that's necessary is for the holidays to be in the half of the month associated with the seasonal banner in question. Since they're right in the middle of the month, it's unclear whether they'd count as the first half (and be paired with the start-of-month banner) or the second half (and be paired with the mid-month banner).

That is true. With the double season banners the schedule has been out of whack. Will we get 2 normal banners in a row or will we go back to old habits? Only time will tell.

I agree, we're really lacking on new content. Much of it is just dumb reruns! When are we going to get new GHBs, BHBs, story chapters, etc.? Hopefully people complained about this in the survey.

On another note, I can upgrade someone to 5 star now, but I'm a bit torn.

I could do one of three things:

- Upgrade another spare Freddy to 5 star to merge into my 40+4 Freddy to make him more awesome.

- Upgrade a Hawkeye to give Freddy a Killer Axe+ to refine to def boost Slaying Axe+ (to which then I'd also give him Quick Reposte)

- Or upgrade someone else to 5 star to add to my 5 star collection and use them. The units I wouldn't mind upgrading are: my Raven who is +Atk, Anna and Alfonse I suppose, Lukas who is +Def, a +Spd Subaki who isn't -Atk (though he is -Def), and a +Res, -Def Eliwood.

I'm not sure which one of these I want to do! :P

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I agree, we're really lacking on new content. Much of it is just dumb reruns! When are we going to get new GHBs, BHBs, story chapters, etc.? Hopefully people complained about this in the survey.

On another note, I can upgrade someone to 5 star now, but I'm a bit torn.

I could do one of three things:

- Upgrade another spare Freddy to 5 star to merge into my 40+4 Freddy to make him more awesome.

- Upgrade a Hawkeye to give Freddy a Killer Axe+ to refine to def boost Slaying Axe+

- Or upgrade someone else to 5 star to add to my 5 star collection and use them. The units I wouldn't mind upgrading are: my Raven who is +Atk, Anna and Alfonse I suppose, Lukas who is +Def, a +Spd Subaki who isn't -Atk, and a +Res, -Def Eliwood.

I'm not sure which one of these I want to do! :P

Killer ax option. Make him even greater.
Wait until you get a +atk eliwood. Anna is descent, but requires high investment. Lukas is quite good so that should be your next objective.

Edited by silveraura25

Killer ax option. Make him even greater. 

But would it really be greater than the Brave Axe+ I gave him a while back? :P I like the idea, but I'm not sure I'd actually get better results.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

But would it really be greater than the Brave Axe+ I gave him a while back? :P I like the idea, but I'm not sure I'd actually get better results.

+def boost on slaying ax. beefcake. tho it depends on your style. are you defensive ore offensive?

Edited by silveraura25

Just now, silveraura25 said:

+def boost on slaying ax. beefcake

Yeah, true. But no longer always hitting twice on player phase to nuke the shit out of things is what worries me. Still, it can't hurt to experiment I guess!

Just now, Anacybele said:

Yeah, true. But no longer always hitting twice on player phase to nuke the shit out of things is what worries me. Still, it can't hurt to experiment I guess!

what's your playstyle.

Managed to pull Chrissa recently, and thanks to the boost to exp, got her 24 levels in 3 warriors maps. She is pretty fun even with -Spd.

So, if I want to use her for TT, what armours should I have besides Vamp!Henry (because of Armour March)? I have most of them barring the christmas seasonals, and Hector, BK, Arden and FrankenJakob are 5* while pretty much all the others are 4* barring Wendy with 4* +5.

Edited by Dayni

Just now, silveraura25 said:

what's your team build?

I use Frederick mainly on horse emblem teams.

Now that I think about it though, he'll have more attack and def while still being able to hit twice on enemy phase and his speed won't be cut anymore either. So this might work out well.

I use Frederick mainly on horse emblem teams.

Now that I think about it though, he'll have more attack and def while still being able to hit twice on enemy phase and his speed won't be cut anymore either. So this might work out well.

What are his skills that you have on him now besides his weapon?

Slaying Axe is more suited to enemy phase builds while DB Brave Axe is better for player phase.

Slaying Axe lets you proc Bonfire on the counter with Quick Riposte inheritance, and it improves Frederick’s HP and Def through refining. Unless there’s something better you can do with your feathers you can give it a try.

Edited by MrSmokestack

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What are his skills that you have on him now besides his weapon?

I had Bonfire, Reposition, Death Blow 3, Axebreaker 3, Hone Cav 3.

But I already started testing this out and gave Freddy that Slaying Axe+ (just not with the +Def refinement yet, don't have enough of the coins and stones anymore) and QR2. I guess now Death Blow won't be as useful, so I'll have to switch that out too. Maybe for Attack +3 or Fury.

Edited by Anacybele

I had Bonfire, Reposition, Death Blow 3, Axebreaker 3, Hone Cav 3.

But I already started testing this out and gave Freddy that Slaying Axe+ (just not with the +Def refinement yet, don't have enough of the coins and stones anymore) and QR2. I guess now Death Blow won't be as useful, so I'll have to switch that out too. Maybe for Attack +3.

You have a spare 4* Black Knight lying around? He could be your next unlock potential. Steady Stance 3 as A-slot  for Frederick.

You have a spare 4* Black Knight lying around? He could be your next unlock potential. Steady Stance 3 as A-slot  for Frederick.

I actually was just considering that too. I no longer have the feathers, but yeah.

46 minutes ago, Aera said:

I don't know what people ever mean by this. We've got tons of stuffs. There's Trials, then the GHBs every 2 weeks or so, as well as Arena/AA to improve on, if you happen to be lacking. There's usually something to do, unless you're always paying your way through and don't even need feathers.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I actually was just considering that too. I no longer have the feathers, but yeah.

Then it's this months goal your New Years resolution.

I don't know what people ever mean by this. We've got tons of stuffs. There's Trials, then the GHBs every 2 weeks or so, as well as Arena/AA to improve on, if you happen to be lacking. There's usually something to do, unless you're always paying your way through and don't even need feathers.

Trials are very grindy. It gets boring after the first few days. GHBs don't happen too often and end up being over in a day. I guess testing out teams is my current way of coping. I wish Gunthraa is free. Then I could have my Gunthraa, Arvis, Lute and Brave Lyn dream team.

Edited by silveraura25

2 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

People mean that these GHBs and TTs are just reruns of old stuff. Masked Marth was already run as a TT unit twice. All these GHBs were run before. There are no new GHBs or BHBs.

8 hours ago, Nosmur said:

@Rafiel's Aria So I sacrifice some of my orbs and got this...

Screenshot_2017-12-28-10-31-40.thumb.png.d2937b237a4eac75a60a2aba27fcaf94.png

15 orbs. Is this good luck or...?

Oh wow. I'd say that's a pretty lucky pull! 15 orbs isn't bad for a legendary hero. Congrats. XD I spent all of mine and didn't get her. Oh well! I got some other good peeps. Back to saving for me.