• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We only get clones of 3DS characters we already have.

I know you're only saying this type of stuff because you've more than had it with the seasonal banners, but Siegbert, Shiro, Soleil and Rhajat still say hi regardless.

Edit: Then again, I guess Rhajat specifically counts as a clone of a 3DS character so I guess we should ignore her.

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Because Mozu is not a retainer

Not being a retainer at all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being one of Taco Meat's retainers

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They needed an archer.

WHY FAYE IS ONE SHE CANT BE ONE WHEN MOZU CAN ACTUALLY BE ONE

Watch them give Mozu an axe just to fuck with us even further.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

I know you're only saying this type of stuff because you've more than had it with the seasonal banners, but Siegbert, Shiro, Soleil and Rhajat still say hi regardless.

Not being a retainer at all >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being one of Taco Meat's retainers

Watch them give Mozu an axe just to fuck with us even further.

I mean to be fair...

she can be Master of Arms and at least you won't have to deal with Donnel/Oboro summons if summoning for her

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I mean to be fair...

she can be Master of Arms and at least you won't have to deal with Donnel/Oboro summons if summoning for her

Oboro at least would still somehow show up for me even in that hypothetical scenario. She knows I want her to stay the hell away from me but keeps showing up anyways despite ending up in a trash can every time she does so. Can you tell that I seriously hate summoning her and her useless kit?

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Saint Faye with 2-Rng Anew as her uninheritable assist when?

Oh, I was thinking about Nosferatu, but yeah Anew would be pretty awesome too (isn't it 1-range in SoV though?).

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Silque tomorrow, please. Seasonal Silque with Sing the day after tomorrow, please.

Warp is where it's at.

6 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

but i thought you despised Seasonal

I do despise seasonals, but I can still experience æsthetic enjoyment from them when they are well-drawn.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Oh, I was thinking about Nosferatu, but yeah Anew would be pretty awesome too (isn't it 1-range in SoV though?).

Warp is where it's at.

2-range Anew would be cool as the only ranged refreshing. After having used Physic+, I’d love to have a ranged sing.

Warp+: move unit into another universe.

Also this:

Why are ladies wearing kimono so hot?

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Why are ladies wearing kimono so hot?

Flora in a kimono when?

That could've been Hinoka as well. Just picture Hinoka in a sun-themed/bright red kimono..... IS please :(

Also if SInging Seasonal Silque is a thing, I'd love her to just hum Heritors of Arcadia in one of her voice lines! I like it better than "You are the ocean's gray waves"!

@LordFrigid Until the AI uses Warp to make chain challenges harder. Then Warp becomes a mistake. Like Firesweep weapons.

4 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I was going to say "but just limit the range to like, 2", then I realized it just becomes Smite with a fancy-sounding name.

Make it the next step of Shove to Smite progression with the range of 3?

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Make it the next step of Shove to Smite progression with the range of 3?

That'd be pretty fun.

@mcsilas Wait...would the AI even know how to use Warp to mess up the player? I don't see Shove/Smite in action very often, but when I do it's usually on a unit who already expended their action (like, unit x goes in to Rally Effie, and subsequently gets smacked halfway across the room). I guess they could alter Warp's priority, or something, but they still have to limit the direction to the one the target was approached from for usability purposes, right?

Edited by LordFrigid

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Those are yukata. You don't wear yukata in winter because they are one or two layers of cloth tops and you will freeze to death and die.

Magic is everything. You don’t fly high in the sky over the perpetually-frozen land in miniskirts and barely any underwear.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Skies are friendly. New Year's Day weather is not and you will freeze to death and die.

I read this in envy as I melt in Australian summer heat >__>

I wonder if they do Summer Festival events for gachas?

We already have the swimsuits out of the way, let's have something different to celebrate summer.

After we get more normal units of course

45 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

With the anniversary, maybe?

Didn't we get 40 orbs in total from the 6 month anniversary. Oh dear... CYL is near.

Edited by silveraura25

I got a super late Christmas gift- a 40% +Atk bonus unit!

Spoiler

tumblr_p1rmti5gPb1qcrdmuo1_1280.png

Her art is leeeeaggguuueeesss better than normal Lissa. I wanted her the most, followed by Chrom, so I'm happy! Not sure how I did it, but late YOLO pull came through.

Ready to smash people's heads with a giant bell!

Stil hate the idea of a seasonal TT bonus unit though, especially since the Christmas units aren't even available for a month. I just wish we got Children of Fate TT instead - not only because both accounts had the focus units but more importantly not all of them are armours. 

Am I the only player who's sick of boon/banes being -/+4 on occasion?

I feel like the way it's handled can be utterly crap. Because of the nature of summoning, you can't control if you have a unit who happens to have a -4 bane, which can literally screw units over (see: Lissa, whose Christmas form has a -4 bane in Speed. She gets no +4 boon, and if she gets that bane it pulls her down a BST group for arena. Regular Lissa has 3 stats that get -4 as a bane, and the only other two are Speed and Attack, which are kind of eh for a healer but getting -Atk is worse since 2.0.). You're kind of left without this knowledge without the internet, so you might not notice that it holds a unit back, even if only slightly. Because of how weapon forging works, if the -4 bane is attack or speed, then you can't really fix it with forging and mages just can't fix it regardless of what bane it is. Some have it as a balancing mechanism, sure. Rein has one for Defence, likely to prevent someone going for that as the obvious dump stat. That kind of stuff usually isn't as big a dealbreaker though, and a unit like Rein can get away with it. For others it's not like it makes that unit any more appealing, especially if they don't have a +4 boon to compensate.

You might say it's the name of the game, but it takes control away from the player and I frankly am sick of it.