Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you guys prefer to save up all your orbs and release them all at once, or just pull whenever you can? If I wait until the very last day (29th) to pull in this banner, I will have 164 orbs, compared to 146 if I pull on the 20th. More orbs will change my chances, since I'm not going to be doing full summons of five unless they're all Blue or Colorless. However, I'd miss the chance to pull the new people before the new Arena season starts on the 21st (assuming I can get one, I guess). What do you guys think? 20th or 29th?

I usually wait to see who will be on the next banner. Then I'll dump, if I want to pull from them, everything I have, cost efficiency.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Slight change of topic, but... bonus units for next Arena season have been revealed on the Japanese twitter :O

EDIT: For those of you who can't tell by the chibi sprite, the units are (from left to right, top to bottom): Lucius, Priscilla, Karel, Ninian, Rebecca, Jaffar, Ursula, Azama, Fir, Anna

So it's Anna or Ursula for me eh? I'm not gonna replace Julia over Anna, so Ursula it is then.

I'll miss you, Reinhardt.

37 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Do you guys prefer to save up all your orbs and release them all at once, or just pull whenever you can? If I wait until the very last day (29th) to pull in this banner, I will have 164 orbs, compared to 146 if I pull on the 20th. More orbs will change my chances, since I'm not going to be doing full summons of five unless they're all Blue or Colorless. However, I'd miss the chance to pull the new people before the new Arena season starts on the 21st (assuming I can get one, I guess). What do you guys think? 20th or 29th?

I think I'll have around 60 orbs on 29th, so I'll wait until then if they'll introduce an interesting banner next. If not, I'll try for Ninian again I guess.

I'll make do with Ursula lel.

Hey guys, i rolled an +atk -spd 5* Eirika that puts her on 32 speed at level 40.. i was just wondering if darting blow would be a good skill to inherit since she lacks speed to double or armored blow for dueling?

I welcome other suggestions for her "A" slot :)

Thanks in advance! 

Hey guys, i rolled an +atk -spd 5* Eirika that puts her on 32 speed at level 40.. i was just wondering if darting blow would be a good skill since she lacks speed to double or armored blow for dueling?

I welcome other suggestions for her "A" slot :)

Thanks in advance! 

Free F!Corrin, huh? Well, I already have a Lv40 +Spd, -Res one....should I merge or keep as skill fodder, I wonder?

3 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Slight change of topic, but... bonus units for next Arena season have been revealed on the Japanese twitter :O

EDIT: For those of you who can't tell by the chibi sprite, the units are (from left to right, top to bottom): Lucius, Priscilla, Karel, Ninian, Rebecca, Jaffar, Ursula, Azama, Fir, Anna

Good thing I've been training Fir up, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I have an important question.

...What female Corrin?  I see no Female Corrin.  I dumped the one I got from the Gacha onto Fae, but I haven't mysteriously acquired a new one.

Are you on iOS? She's an Android only gift. It's part of some Google Play promotion in Japan, apparently.

4 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I have an important question.

...What female Corrin?  I see no Female Corrin.  I dumped the one I got from the Gacha onto Fae, but I haven't mysteriously acquired a new one.

Are you on Android or iOS? Android users got a free 4* F!Corrin sent directly to their allies.

6 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...What female Corrin?

Are you on Android? The female Corrin was only given to Android users.

EDIT: triple ninja'd!

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Are you on iOS? She's an Android only gift. It's part of some Google Play promotion in Japan, apparently.

Android only?  I can't say I approve of only giving something to one or the other, either way.

Yeah, I use iOS.

Even if she would be simple skill fodder because I don't like her at all, it's still annoying.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Why only Android users? That's not really fair to users of other phones.

Just now, Suichimo said:

According to @Robert of Normandy, apparently it's a Google Play promotion.

^^

According to what this user said, anyway.

Heh heh so Anna is in the next rotation? 

Now I get to test out my Anna of death in the arena, along with my Gordon of destruction. heh heh 

Heh heh heh

Tee hee 

Ha 

Ha ha ha

MUAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Spoiler

I'm losing it

I literally just responded to that post, Robert...

It's too bad I don't have any of those bonus units except an untrained Anna who will remain that way because I don't like how she plays...

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

It's too bad I don't have any of those bonus units except an untrained Anna who will remain that way because I don't like how she plays...

Did you not get Ursula?

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Did you not get Ursula?

No. Didn't want her. And both those battles looked too strong.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Anna is basically a myrmidon who inexplicably uses axes. Fast and wrecking. Also she's cute and the goddess.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Anna is basically a myrmidon who inexplicably uses axes. Fast and wrecking. Also she's cute and the goddess.

I haven't seen anything that says she's a goddess in this game...?

And yeah, meaning her def is crap. She does little more than get killed because a lot of units use physical weapons.

Thanks to this gift Corrin(F), I finally have a dragon unit. I'm considering training her and potentially making her a 5* and replacing Minerva... But I'm not sure that's wise...

My team would be Lvl. 39 Effie, 37 Lucina, 38 Klein, and whatever level Corrin is...The lack of a green type could very well screw me.

4 minutes ago, Effies_Home said:

Thanks to this gift Corrin(F), I finally have a dragon unit. I'm considering training her and potentially making her a 5* and replacing Minerva... But I'm not sure that's wise...

My team would be Lvl. 39 Effie, 37 Lucina, 38 Klein, and whatever level Corrin is...The lack of a green type could very well screw me.

I run a 2 red/ 2 blue team and I've rarely had trouble against blue since Nowi and Linde are usually able to deal with the red and blue units while Lucina and Lyn deal with the green units. Between Corrin, Effie and Klein, you should hopefully be able to deal with blues despite the lack of green.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I run a 2 red/ 2 blue team and I've rarely had trouble against blue since Nowi and Linde are usually able to deal with the red and blue units while Lucina and Lyn deal with the green units. Between Corrin, Effie and Klein, you should hopefully be able to deal with blues despite the lack of green.

Corrin (F) is up there for best debuffer in the game. Dark Breath's stat drops work both ways; they can not only significantly reduce the damage your team takes, especially if they are in danger of getting doubled, but it also sets up opportunities to double for +8 damage via Hone Attack.

A team built around Corrin (F) is very effective. The only limitation is the feather cost to get her promoted. But by all accounts it's a good investment.

Now if my Corrin wasn't -Speed...