Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

When does the Hero Fest start? And when do we get the 50 orbs? 

Both are coming after the next reset (2/1).

Edit: Only realized now that the stupid PST thing threw me off. It's 2/2 acutally.

Edited by Tybrosion

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'm fine with Eirika really. Gave us a better red tome horse. Vanguard Ike was kind of an odd choice for Legendary hero, but I gave up on legendary banners anyways so it doesn't really change much for me.

But I don't know if I want to save orbs or continue for a pity breaker on Sacred memories. I've been thinking about the potential Valentine's banner and somehow convinced myself that Catria would appear on it.

11 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Ouch. Yeah that would be annoying to play on the computer I have to admit. I can just picture the RSI..

Haha I know what you meant :P Actually, it's a good thing because you can't blame me then if your orb hand twitches haha

(by the way on a random note, looks like the new KOF has more DLC. Oswald is in...I wonder if there's an Oswald in FE...)

Oswald is pretty cool, never got into KOF XI though so I'm indifferent. Shingo where you at?

And yeah in the worst case, I don't have a tablet or phone but between the TWO tablets that my two nephews and niece have and the phones they have/don't use. There are 8-9 devices in this house between them, I'm sure I can sneak FEH onto one of them for the tapping game.

Do you think if they start to see that people aren't pulling on the legendary they'll either raise the rates or change it somehow?  Because I personally haven't spent any orbs on a legendary yet and I really don't intend to.  I mean I love Legendary Ike and would love to pull for him, but I ain't spending my orbs on a ~2.25% chance to get him.  

I really don't like how legendaries are introducing completely new characters at horrible rates but advertising it as misleadingly great rates.   Then again maybe they just want the legendary units to be rarer than others, IDK.

Edited by Lushen

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm still a bit disappointed that that was all Anna did in the stream.

I wished for the Askrans to get something sweet. …I guess I should have specified.

Just now, Humanoid said:

Feh shouldn't be eating cake anyway unless it's made out of dead rats or snakes or something like that.

Too late, she already ate the macarons. Poor fluffball is doomed.

Those complaining about people who complained about the new Eirika but didn't complain about RD Ike, did you completely forget that RD Ike is actually an official and known incarnation of him that was expected to come at some point, whereas mage Eirika is completely random and out of nowhere? There's a big difference here.

Though admittedly, the legendary hero status was surprising. But it makes sense, given that Ike is considered the mightiest hero on more than one occasion (Awakening by Old Hubba, Heroes by the Askr trio), if not one of the mightiest.

Haters gonna hate, but I'm just going to love and use my RD Ike all over the place. <3

Edited by Anacybele

21 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

tumblr_p3eoggySuL1tin2mpo1_1280.jpg

Poor Feh...

I'm still a bit disappointed that that was all Anna did in the stream.

Oh yeah, Anna was supposed to do something in the FEH Channel.  Being in a dance minigame and stealing a cake wouldn't have been my guess.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Those complaining about people who complained about the new Eirika but didn't complain about RD Ike, did you completely forget that RD Ike is actually an official and known incarnation of him that was expected to come at some point, whereas mage Eirika is completely random and out of nowhere? There's a big difference here.

That is true, but Vike is still at least as criticizable as Zelgius. Well not so much the spoiler side as "too soon for another variant".

The Legendary Hero grab on Ike's part could be viewed as not being that big a deal. Why must 12 Legendary Heroes be it on room for plot introduction of OCs and old characters? Why not add Mythical Heroes and Pseudo-Legendary Heroes? IS can invent all the titles for hero groups they want, and extend the story for as long as they want. 

The issue with this logic? Well then what was the big problem with Gleirika when IS can invent more banners? Ultimately, everyone in theory it is hoped, will get into Heroes. The issue is when, because nobody wants to wait, understandably so.

25 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Feh shouldn't be eating cake anyway unless it's made out of dead rats or snakes or something like that.

Like Feh could tell the difference? Owls, contrary to mythological symbolism, aren't actually incredibly wise.

Feh probably wouldn't lose any brain cells if I compacted them a little and brought them to my indoor beach volleyball court. Gray needs to work on his serving, and Florina needs to take lessons from Lyn and just spike the darn thing!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wished for the Askrans to get something sweet. …I guess I should have specified.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh yeah, Anna was supposed to do something in the FEH Channel.  Being in a dance minigame and stealing a cake wouldn't have been my guess.

I guess maybe getting the voice actors together is hard or something.

That CYL1 commerical with real life people was pretty cringey..

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That is true, but Vike is still at least as criticizable as Zelgius. Well not so much the spoiler side as "too soon for another variant".

The Legendary Hero grab on Ike's part could be viewed as not being that big a deal. Why must 12 Legendary Heroes be it on room for plot introduction of OCs and old characters? Why not add Mythical Heroes and Pseudo-Legendary Heroes? IS can invent all the titles for hero groups they want, and extend the story for as long as they want. 

The issue with this logic? Well then what was the big problem with Gleirika when IS can invent more banners? Ultimately, everyone in theory it is hoped, will get into Heroes. The issue is when, because nobody wants to wait, understandably so.

Yeah, I can get comparing him to Zelgius. Zelgius should've AT LEAST gotten his red armor instead of the BK armor all over again. It just bugs me to see Ike get compared to Eirika when as I said, they're not the same situation.

Mage Eirika sure did throw a big ol' wrench into things though.

Ooh, new apps are being developed? I wonder what they are!

Edited by Anacybele

So should the A Hero Rises poll be up now, or is that in another four hours?

I can never tell which time slot they'll use for out-of-game stuff anymore.

I'm honestly not sure who to vote for in that... I'd go for Summer Freddy, but I highly doubt he'd win... Eh, oh well, I guess I might as well since whoever does win will surely be someone useful anyway.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

So should the A Hero Rises poll be up now, or is that in another four hours?

I can never tell which time slot they'll use for out-of-game stuff anymore.

It's supposed to be up on February 1st, 11:00 PM / 23:00 PST, right? That's 2:00 AM ET. So, yeah, tonight when the game goes through its daily reset.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

They announced a new Mario Kart mobile game at this meeting as well.

Oh, right, that! For some reason I was thinking IS was making more mobile stuff. lol