Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

36 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

How is everyone's progress on the Training Stratum Quests? I initially thought it would be a free few orbs, but then I realized you have to run each stratum a set number of times. I'm currently running Stratum 8.

What about you guys?

Currently working on the tenth stratum. Might give up because I've already failed 4 times due to Nino's poor defense.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I did stratums 1-6. I'll do the 7-9 and the infantry one for stratum 10, but I don't think I'll be able to do the others. My highest level armors are level 20 Sheena and Effie and I have only 2 high level Cavalier and Flyers, so I don't think I'll be able to complete them in time unless I grind tons of unit.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

How is everyone's progress on the Training Stratum Quests? I initially thought it would be a free few orbs, but then I realized you have to run each stratum a set number of times. I'm currently running Stratum 8.

What about you guys?

Running the earlier ones as I train cavalry to tackle that 10th stratum quest. I've finished strata 1-4 quests and halfway done with the infantry quest. If I have time I'll also train 2 more fliers. Armors are a no-go for me however.

I'm already regretting the feathers I spent to promote 4 3* guys though. Eliwood and Gunther are hopefully worth it though and Palla and Shanna can give skills for inheritance if nothing else

What about you guys?

I'm in the 8th one and I don't think I would be able to do the 10th stratum quests, but I can try to see how far I can go haha

Managed to make a cool inherit skill trick with Cecilia. As I already have a +2 Corrin, I merged her with Cecilia. On first hand I dropped a 3* Cecilia to teach her Hone Atk 1 and 2, then fed her CorrinF to learn Dragon Gaze, Draconic Aura and Hone Atk 3. I just need a Defiant Atk or Spd unit to make her learn the line up to 3 and a 4* Nino for Gronnblade. Now training her up to learn them all.

ON A MORE IMPORTANT NOTE

Nowi is the cutest thing evar, one of her special quotes is "A-aa-Ach-ACHOO" :3

= EDIT =

OMG cecilia quotes

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE OR PERISH

Edited by Quintessence

@MrSmokestack I'm done with everything except for the Stratum 10 Flier and Armor quests, which probably aren't happening any time soon, if at all. I don't have any 5* fliers or armors, and I don't know if I'm willing to invest in the 3-4* ones I have (or if they'd even be enough for Stratum 10 with no one dying). 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

What about you guys?

I'm currently doing the 7th stratum. They are taking more time than I tought.

1 hour ago, Sylphid said:

I'm already regretting the feathers I spent to promote 4 3* guys though. Eliwood and Gunther are hopefully worth it though and Palla and Shanna can give skills for inheritance if nothing else

Hey, if you intend to to have Gunter get Hone cavalry, you can give to another calary unit, at least. And Eliwood himself isn't that bad as a unit and definitely works well in a cavalry team, especially if he has Durandal.

Got Sharena up to level 36 after upgrading her to 5* earlier today. My 4* Ursula is up to 36, as well. The last few levels take forever; getting a bunch more characters to 40 for all the Tenth Stratum quests will be a pain. So far, my 40 roster contains one armor (Hector), two fliers (Catria and Narcian), and Ursula will be my second cavalry alongside Sully, so that's seven more I'll need. I think I can pull it off with mostly characters I already have at 4* or better as long as I can do the cavalry mission without a green unit; I'll need to upgrade my 3* Draug if I want all 4*s but that doesn't seem too bad.

3 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Halfway through the infantry tenth stratum one. I even managed to get at least 2 runs through with the fliers on stratum ten, although I needed light's blessings for both. I'm hoping to wait until I get lucky on that stratum and only go in when there's a team of all reds that Florina and Tsubaki can pick off easily.

@MrSmokestack I'm currently finishing the colorless 8th stratum quest and won't bother with the armored, cavalry or fliers quest. However, I might pull the cavalry one as I have Gunter, Ursula, Eliwood, Abel, Jagen and Cecilia over lv. 32 and below 36. However it might take some time while I 40 them. On the armor side I have 5* Effie at 40, 5* Sheena at 35, Gwendolyn at 27~ and Draug at 1 (both 4*s). The fliers I have are Cherche, Shanna and Catria. I won't bother on these.

Once I finish the colorless quest I'll pull a session to gather more skills.

I had a stupid idea

Cherche Has the highest green Atk stat, ya?

Give her Emerald Axe+ for another 12 atk

And Triangle Adept 3 for a bonus bonus. 

Can someone do the math for me? I'm stuck on my mobile but considering that she hits 56 Attack [41+12(with +atk nature)] before counting triangle, i think she OHKOs Effie, which makes me want to build a team of Cherche/Hana/Ephraim/M!Robin with TriAdepts all around for Arena plowing. Problem is, with missing out on Fury's 12 stat boosts, the team would be at -48 under relative max, on top of the cumulative -16 in raw Weapon-related MT differences.

Curses...the defensive boosts from Gems i think can offset having lower DefRes even, and I just want to try itttttt

Edited by Elieson

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I had a stupid idea

Can someone do the math for me? I'm stuck on my mobile but considering that she hits 56 Attack [41+12(with +atk nature)] before counting triangle, i think she OHKOs Effie, which makes me want to build a team of Cherche/Hana/Ephraim/M!Robin with TriAdepts all around for Arena plowing. Problem is, with missing out on Fury's 12 stat boosts, the team would be at -48 under relative max, on top of the cumulative -16 in raw Weapon-related MT differences.

Curses...the defensive boosts from Gems i think can offset having lower DefRes even, and I just want to try itttttt

If the goal was to OHKO Effie, wouldn't Hammer+ work even better? Though I guess with Emerald Axe+ she'd also OHKO Ephraim and Sharena...

Damn now I want to see if Triangle Adept 3 would be enough for her to OHKO every blue without needing to transfer over an Emerald Axe+

EDIT: Actually wait... Doesn't Emerald Axe not stack with Triangle Adept anyways? I haven't tested it personally, but I seem to recall hearing something like that...

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

3 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Yea Emerald secures KOs on greens tho, what eith more MT over hammer+ iirx

Hammer+ and Emerald Axe+ both have 12 MT though. If you wanted more might, Silver Axe+ would be the way to go. 

12 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

EDIT: Actually wait... Doesn't Emerald Axe not stack with Triangle Adept anyways? I haven't tested it personally, but I seem to recall hearing something like that...

It does not. Rip the 60% bonus.

2 hours ago, The Malign Knight said:

Hey, if you intend to to have Gunter get Hone cavalry, you can give to another calary unit, at least. And Eliwood himself isn't that bad as a unit and definitely works well in a cavalry team, especially if he has Durandal.

I'm consoling myself with the fact they all will make tasty meals for someone else.

Eliwood is actually turning out to be really hard to train for me. His defense is really low and he keeps dying to axe units lol

15 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Saves me testing it then. It was on my docket (well probably already confirmed by Ice Dragon but i need to code it out anyway into my multicalc). Thx for the BAD NEWS!!

Have a spare Abel and Bartre up for skill inheritance (Swordbreaker 3 and Brash Assault 3). I wanted to give Alfonse Brash Assault 3 to make him double counterable enemies at low hp with Folkvangr's innate Defiant Atk 2, but was wondering if it would be better to give him Swordbreaker in order to make him one round most sword units, it helps that most sword units are faster than him and it guarantees him to tank or engage them.

Thoughts?

= EDIT =

Might as well give Swordbreaker to Chrom or Sharena, or Brash Assault to Chrom, idk.

Edited by Quintessence

10 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Saves me testing it then. It was on my docket (well probably already confirmed by Ice Dragon but i need to code it out anyway into my multicalc). Thx for the BAD NEWS!!

No problem, I'd be glad to ruin your day anytime /s

46 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I had a stupid idea

+Atk Cherche has 53 Atk with a Hammer and Triangle Adept 3 (no Atk +3), which goes up to 110 (RIP) with effective weapon and weapon triangle modifiers.

+Atk Cherche has 56 Atk with an Emerald Axe, which goes up to 78 with weapon triangle modifier.

You need 83 damage to kill neutral Effie in a single hit.

By the way, +Atk Cherche with just a Hammer and Atk +3 (i.e. default equipment) has 100 eff. Atk against Effie. Hell, that'd be 84 even without the weapon triangle.

12 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Haven't tested yet. Been busy trying to pull more Ninians on 490/500 barracks.

I was thinking if that actually did work. Thanks for the good news. Don't have to waste any time with that and can focus on training instead.

Edited by Falcom

4 hours ago, Quintessence said:

OMG cecilia quotes

KEEP YOUR DISTANCE OR PERISH

HERE AND NOW!

Cherami Leigh sounds so different (and much more fitting, IMO) in Cecilia and in Gwendy or Caeda.