Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well this is just perfect. Just like that, Heroes doesn't work for me anymore.

Just after I finished a TT run, I get a communications error. I hit retry over and over, but it keeps giving me that. I've tried closing the game and rebooting it too. I suppose I could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but I'm not sure if that would work. It seems to be a problem with the game itself because my phone is connecting to my internet just fine. Besides, it always takes forever to redownload all my data...

It seems like a lot of people are having this problem, so don't worry. It's probably something on the server's end.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Phoenix_Kensai said:

It seems like a lot of people are having this problem, so don't worry. It's probably something on the server's end.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Oh, okay. Good to know.

Ok, IS acknowledged there is something missing in the Shadow dragon maps (see in-game news) and apparently L!Ike, WE!Tharja, PA!Azura and Hector made it to the finals

DWFlr5rUMAADw8W?format=png

That is not optimal for me, since I got all those units already, but I'm missing a lot of other units (many seasonals, but also a lot of regular 5* exclusives like Linde, Ryoma etc.). At least 3 out of 4 are great fodder and both my Azura and Tharja are -ATK and could be replaced. 

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

At least 3 out of 4 are great fodder and both my Azura and Tharja are -ATK and could be replaced. 

A neutral WE!Tharja would be an upgrade compared to what mine got as well (+Spd/-Def, aka the exact opposite of what she wants). All my votes are going to Ike though since I missed him on that last legendary banner and I don't trust my luck enough to pull him next time. I also have Hector (but not a desire for DC fodder) and PA!Azura. 

I have been having issues with the server all day on and off, It has been driving me crazy.  I really hope they fix it soon and I would be happy if there were some apology orbs.  Of course I really wish they would give everyone a free Vector as an apology, but I know that won't happen.  I will be voting for Hector because DC is one of the skills I want most.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I've been a heavy Hector supporter for the event but I've been neglecting Armor Emblem for far too long now. I'm going to vote for W!Tharja, she will cover the rest of my armor needs and she also works as excellent fodder for those that don't wan't to even look at her. Still, I'll be happy if Hector wins because DC means that I can always use someone like Berkut's Lance Effie or Sheena.

As much as L!Ike is going to be good for the new mode I feel that Fjorm with the QR3 seal will be more than good for it and another sword unit is just...ugh, I have almost 30 of them and Warding Breath seems useless to me because all of units that I want to Res tank are ranged or cavalry so they can't inherit WB anyways.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

apparently L!Ike, WE!Tharja, PA!Azura and Hector made it to the finals

DWFlr5rUMAADw8W?format=png

That is not optimal for me, since I got all those units already, but I'm missing a lot of other units (many seasonals, but also a lot of regular 5* exclusives like Linde, Ryoma etc.). At least 3 out of 4 are great fodder and both my Azura and Tharja are -ATK and could be replaced. 

Wait i thought we'd have to pick between 4 units of separate colors (one red, one blue, one green, one colorless)?

Hm... must have dreamed that info up. Oh well, guess all those Hector votes weren't wasted after all. Least we all managed to vote for 5* exclusives, and 3 of them are limited time units at that.

5 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Wait i thought we'd have to pick between 4 units of separate colors (one red, one blue, one green, one colorless)?

Hm... must have dreamed that info up. Oh well, guess all those Hector votes weren't wasted after all. Least we all managed to vote for 5* exclusives, and 3 of them are limited time units at that.

It really says something when 3 of the characters are new-ish and limited availability, but one has been available since launch.

33 minutes ago, Johann said:

It really says something when 3 of the characters are new-ish and limited availability, but one has been available since launch.

He's a fan favorite, a meta unit and has been a meta unit since the game's launch and the only character that has been able to successfully powercreep him is ironically, himself.

Hector is a boss. His Brave version can't get here soon enough.

Edited by Zeo

13 minutes ago, Zeo said:

the only character that has been able to successfully powercreep him is ironically, himself.

Sheena and Lissa are better enemy-phase units. Amelia is a better mixed-phase unit. Chrom is a better player-phase unit.

The only thing Hector has going for him gameplay-wise is that he is Distant Counter fodder.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Sheena and Lissa are better enemy-phase units. Amelia is a better mixed-phase unit. Chrom is a better player-phase unit.

The only thing Hector has going for him gameplay-wise is that he is Distant Counter fodder.

That fact, along with QR2 built into his legendary weapon, makes him great out of the gate. The others require a good amount of building before they can really show their greatest amount of potential, meanwhile Hector is missing a B skill, of which a decently easy one to get is Vantage, an assist, and a different special, usually Bonfire but Glimmer or Moonbow could work as well.

He also still has full exclusivity of Goad Armor (Eliwood being a TT reward with the skill at 4* doesn't make it a more common skill) if that can be considered a selling point, even if other Armor skills would be preferred.

Late game yeah he is outshined, but in the context of "a free unit everyone, including newcomers a year from now, will be able to receive for free at 5* neutral nature from clearing a map, who also happens to have good skill inheritance options (okay option singular, but it's a damn good one)", I'd say that he deserves to be one of the final round participants if only because Vhector couldn't be an option. (I want it known that that isn't bringing down the other 3 participants, as all 3 of them are great for different reasons and all deserve to be a reward to everyone for free even if people already have them. Except Azura, there really isn't reason to have more than 1 of her, especially if one of the two is neutral...)

I can stand as witness to the fact actually, I still use my own (+Spd -HP) Hector from March last year to this day and he still gets me out of tight pinches that even my own Vhector can't right now.

...though it's still stupid that Distant Counter is still so rare that by the time it's given to a different unit one year later, it's to the same character but better in all the right ways...

Edited by Xenomata

I’m sticking with Winter Tharja this time. Vengeful Fighter, Close Counter and Red Tome Valor are all great skills to have and she’s a great unit herself. I managed to pull 2 extra V!Hectors so I don’t need DC fodder for now and my hype for Warding Breath went away when I found out it was limited to melee units just like its Steady counterpart. 

I really don't mind too much whoever wins. I'll take what I can get, they all have good skills. Well maybe not Axura so much, but a Neutral one would be good to replace my -Spd/+Def one.

Also, it's really weird that the Azura and Corrin BHB has Kagero as the third banner unit. A bit random- I was expecting Female Corrin....but then that would be annoying for the Azura hunters so it's a good thing she wasn't there I suppose.

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also, it's really weird that the Azura and Corrin BHB has Kagero as the third banner unit.

I was expecting one of Corrin’s retainers. Felicia will most probably be featured on the New Power banner on the 20th, so either Jakob or Gunter. Again, I was surprised.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was expecting one of Corrin’s retainers. Felicia will most probably be featured on the New Power banner on the 20th, so either Jakob or Gunter. Again, I was surprised.

Jakob/Gunter probably won't make money I suppose. Jakob is one of the most unpopular pitybreakers and has too meh stats while Gunter is fairly common enough.

I guess Kagero at least entices people to pull colourless- which I admit I did and got a +Spd/-Def Felicia out of it- so I'm pretty content.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Jakob/Gunter probably won't make money I suppose.

Yeah, this worried me too. But it’s not like Corrin himself is incredibly enticing, and Kagero’s been outclassed by Sothe.
Azura is pretty much the biggest draw of the banner, and I’d say, the only one.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Yeah, this worried me too. But it’s not like Corrin himself is incredibly enticing, and Kagero’s been outclassed by Sothe.
Azura is pretty much the biggest draw of the banner, and I’d say, the only one.

At least you got her!

I've been looking ahead in the calendar (mainly to see how many orbs I can get), but I wonder... we have 2 new hero banners coming up

First hero banner is unknown and has an unknown GHB. My bet is either Thracia to finally complete the set or Awakening. The fact it's ??? is really throwing me though, if it's Awakening why would they hide it? If it's Thracia, I guess by keeping it hidden it sort of forces people to try and save orbs to summon for it, since if people know it's Thracia, a lot of the newer fans may not be so enticed by it? (gross assumption i know but you get the point)

You know, I really wonder which where the most successful banners for FEH...

Second new heroes banner is accompanied by the Zephiel GHB- so probably FE6 banner? It's been a while since we had FE6 units added...wasn't Klein the last one?

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

The fact it's ??? is really throwing me though

Time for a tinfoil hat-grade theory: which character was known as “???” for a long time in Heroes? Yep, it’s finally Bruno’s time to join us.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Time for a tinfoil hat-grade theory: which character was known as “???” for a long time in Heroes? Yep, it’s finally Bruno’s time to join us.

And the new Heroes are summonable Askr trios. Now you can finally get merges for Sharena!