Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

30 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, that's the strangest spelling of Est I've ever seen. Bonfire/Blarraven+ is anything but useless compared to her.

Though speaking of which, if she is the silhouette on the right I might just boycott the new bride banner entirely just on principle. I've seriously come to viscerally hate her that much. On the plus side, that'd mean all my orbs would instead go to my third failure to get Bridelia.

Robin's been the bigger evil for me since he's what always pops up, aside from Oboro. And always at 3* too, so he's 2000 feathers to even get a Bonfire out of him. Then again I'm unsure of how many Ests I really get since she gets immediately tossed into the garbage every time since I have no plans to build her.

I think it's trying to force a pattern rather than really going off what those silhouettes really look like. If we didn't just have Catria I don't think as many people would see Est there. The hair doesn't seem to match up well for her, to me. They could just have her among the ones not teased too, though. Good luck with Bridelia. If nobody really demands my orbs on the new banner I'll be going into the old one too, for Charlotte. I hope I don't just end up with another Caeda..

Edited by Alkaid

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

28 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Robin's been the bigger evil for me since he's what always pops up, aside from Oboro. And always at 3* too, so he's 2000 feathers to even get a Bonfire out of him. Then again I'm unsure of how many Ests I really get since she gets immediately tossed into the garbage every time since I have no plans to build her.

I think it's trying to force a pattern rather than really going off what those silhouettes really look like. If we didn't just have Catria I don't think as many people would see Est there. The hair doesn't seem to match up well for her, to me. They could just have her among the ones not teased too, though. Good luck with Bridelia. If nobody really demands my orbs on the new banner I'll be going into the old one too, for Charlotte. I hope I don't just end up with another Caeda..

Another thing people are forgetting is that Catria (3,596 total votes in CYL 2) actually has some modicum of popularity. Est (527 total votes in CYL 2)...does not.

And thanks! I'll probably also go for blues a bit too since Caeda and Charlotte have both eluded me to this point as well. And if Lyn decides to turn up again, I'll have Sakura eat her again but for Candlelight+ this time.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Another thing people are forgetting is that Catria (3,596 total votes in CYL 2) actually has some modicum of popularity. Est (527 total votes in CYL 2)...does not.

And thanks! I'll probably also go for blues a bit too since Caeda and Charlotte have both eluded me to this point as well. And if Lyn decides to turn up again, I'll have Sakura eat her again but for Candlelight+ this time.

How did you fare on their legendary reruns? Brave Lyn pity broke my 10% pity rate trying for a better Cordelia on the first one, and I couldn't get blues to save my life in December so Charlotte was a failure too. Lyn's he only bride I got an extra of, and was foddered to Elise in place of a Genny. Hopefully Charlotte finally comes home this time.. assuming the new banner doesn't eat all my orbs instead. I'd still love a +atk/spd Cordelia too, but yeah, orbs..

18 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

How did you fare on their legendary reruns? Brave Lyn pity broke my 10% pity rate trying for a better Cordelia on the first one, and I couldn't get blues to save my life in December so Charlotte was a failure too. Lyn's he only bride I got an extra of, and was foddered to Elise in place of a Genny. Hopefully Charlotte finally comes home this time.. assuming the new banner doesn't eat all my orbs instead. I'd still love a +atk/spd Cordelia too, but yeah, orbs..

I didn't get any of the brides from their respective legendary banners. I got Genny twice (though I didn't have her going in) from Fjorm's banner instead of Bridelia, didn't pull any of the blues on Fjorm's banner (which includes the also missing Spring Xander) and got Spring Lucina (didn't have her previously) and Fjorm once each from Gunnthra's banner. I couldn't even get a troll Bride Lyn in place of Elise and/or Innes (didn't have either then and still don't now).

Edited by Tybrosion

Sadly, my phone died forever. That does mean both a break from FEH, and missing out on Ares plus orbs, but I'm okay with that. Hopefully I can get a new phone before or during the bride banner

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I didn't get any of the brides from their respective legendary banners. I got Genny twice (though I didn't have her going in) from Fjorm's banner instead of Bridelia, didn't pull any of the blues on Fjorm's banner (which includes the also missing Spring Xander) and got Spring Lucina (didn't have her previously) and Fjorm once each from Gunnthra's banner. I couldn't even get a troll Bride Lyn in place of Elise and/or Innes (didn't have either then and still don't now).

Jelly of those Gennys and Bride Lucina. I didn't have the orbs to spare on the spring rerun for the last shot at her, so I hope she gets rerun yet again some day. And be glad you didn't get an Innes like I did. While trying to get Elise on that banner I got him and Lyn instead, and he's -spd. Poor guy hasn't even found use as fodder. Those first few legendary banners didn't go so well, to say the least.

19 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Jelly of those Gennys and Bride Lucina. I didn't have the orbs to spare on the spring rerun for the last shot at her, so I hope she gets rerun yet again some day. And be glad you didn't get an Innes like I did. While trying to get Elise on that banner I got him and Lyn instead, and he's -spd. Poor guy hasn't even found use as fodder. Those first few legendary banners didn't go so well, to say the least.

But I actually wanted to get Innes too so of course, just like with Elise, the desire sensor was having none of that shit. And as for Elise, this never-ending void breaks my heart more with each passing day.

Spoiler

4tBfoWx.png?1

Though on the whole, the legendary banners have been relatively good to me as, aside from Genny, Spring Exalt Lucina and the legendary heroes themselves, they're also the reason I have: Spring Princess Camilla, Deirdre, Caring Princess Celica, Spring Exalt Chrom, Amelia (though I ended up pulling her off-focus twice since), Seaside Tactician Robin and Lute.

19 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

But I actually wanted to get Innes too so of course, just like with Elise, the desire sensor was having none of that shit. And as for Elise, this never-ending void breaks my heart more with each passing day

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll finish your happy family soon enough!

Spoiler

fRjUbMW.png

If you want to see what a wasted afternoon looks like, look no further.

Spoiler

A3Er0qg.png?1

Though of course, I did something grand to commemorate this occasion.

Spoiler

Eq0YmOH.png?1

Oh yeah, and a Luke also died for this too so that's five 5*s he's eaten now. Maybe I'll continue my ax-crazy ways and kill Dorcas who still needs to be properly punished for being one of the assholes who blocked me from getting Celebratory Spirit Azura so Henry can have QR3 as well (he does have 2 at least).

@Tybrosion Wait, your Henry already has QR3. Why do you need to give it to him? Do you want to give him a different Sacred Seal? Because Guard/QR seems like a decent combination.

Good luck getting Elise, though. She's really good once you feed her a Genny/Bride Lyn, so hopefully you have a spare one of those you can burn on her (though if you don't, we're pretty likely to get a rerun of last year's Brides banner for the next Voting Gauntlet so you can pull Colorless and hope you get one of them).

15 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@Tybrosion Wait, your Henry already has QR3. Why do you need to give it to him? Do you want to give him a different Sacred Seal? Because Guard/QR seems like a decent combination.

Good luck getting Elise, though. She's really good once you feed her a Genny/Bride Lyn, so hopefully you have a spare one of those you can burn on her (though if you don't, we're pretty likely to get a rerun of last year's Brides banner for the next Voting Gauntlet so you can pull Colorless and hope you get one of them).

He currently has the QR3 seal equipped. As for actually having QR3:

Spoiler

lJ8xD5V.png?1

I could've had two spare Gennys at this point but I used them both for merges and as for the only Bride Lyn I had, she was used to give Elise's foil (Sakura) a boost. Though yeah, I'm sure that I'll find a use for any Bride Lyns that get in the way of who I actually want (Bridelia). And thanks for the luck with Elise! I need every bit of it when it comes to characters I really want.

Olwen =/= Ishtar, but apparently Reinhardt's sister showed up instead of his boss on the Genealogy banner.

I'd be more thrilled about pulling +atk -def Olwen, if it weren't for the fact that I'd already pulled +atk -HP Olwen on the Thracia banner. But clearly, the Thracia characters like me more than the Genealogy units do. Although, maybe this is a sign that Olwen will be in the Genealogy remake lol

Why do people still refer to tiers when referring to a specific level? Score ranges are far more accurate. Hell, I've ran into a kid in T14 that had like 710+, which is what I barely tend to muster when I have a good bonus unit. You're not fighting the same people if you're both on T20 but one is in the low 700s and the other is in the 720-730, which is a pretty big gap.

27 minutes ago, Oz ♠ said:

Why do people still refer to tiers when referring to a specific level? Score ranges are far more accurate. Hell, I've ran into a kid in T14 that had like 710+, which is what I barely tend to muster when I have a good bonus unit. You're not fighting the same people if you're both on T20 but one is in the low 700s and the other is in the 720-730, which is a pretty big gap.

I'm guessing they're referring to the rewards they can obtain in tier 20. As for that kid, it could be that they just stopped playing at some point and that's why such a high score is in a lower tier

29 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm guessing they're referring to the rewards they can obtain in tier 20. As for that kid, it could be that they just stopped playing at some point and that's why such a high score is in a lower tier

If you don't participate in arena for a week, you actually stay in the same tier. Tier sizes are dynamic and not participating just means you're excluded from the calculations altogether, which means no promotion or demotion.

I think it's more likely that that 710 scoring team is someone who never got up to the higher tiers in the first place before quitting arena altogether.

Groom Marth being an axe unit is both great and annoying to me. It's great because he's another axe unit and the third axe cavalry to be added in the game, but it's annoying because he's a reminder of how messed up the axe unit pool is. Titania to this date is still the only demoted axe unit to have been introduced as Amelia, Dorcas, and BH Ike are 5*-only summons and out of the sixteen axe units, eleven of them, including TT units Gerome and groom Marth, are seasonal or limited. Thirteen if you add in Legion, Michalis, and Narcian since while they're currently available through GHBs, they're a bit more finite compared to regular summonable units like Bartre or Sheena.

Greens in general are kind of messed up in general too when you consider Boey and Titania were the only demoted new green units let alone not having stuff like Firesweep Axe, regularly obtainable Poleaxe, or a generic, not seasonal Wo Dao axe. Everyone else is either seasonal or stayed 5* summonable. Granted, green has good units for the low amount it has compared to the other colors, but could we get filler, regular summonable units like freaking Dagdar with a Slaying Hammer+ and Def Tactic, Scarlet with Slaying Axe+ and Brazen Atk/Def or Spd, Luthier with whatever Luthier stuff, or something?

17 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Groom Marth being an axe unit is both great and annoying to me. It's great because he's another axe unit and the third axe cavalry to be added in the game, but it's annoying because he's a reminder of how messed up the axe unit pool is. Titania to this date is still the only demoted axe unit to have been introduced as Amelia, Dorcas, and BH Ike are 5*-only summons and out of the sixteen axe units, eleven of them, including TT units Gerome and groom Marth, are seasonal or limited. Thirteen if you add in Legion, Michalis, and Narcian since while they're currently available through GHBs, they're a bit more finite compared to regular summonable units like Bartre or Sheena.

Greens in general are kind of messed up in general too when you consider Boey and Titania were the only demoted new green units let alone not having stuff like Firesweep Axe, regularly obtainable Poleaxe, or a generic, not seasonal Wo Dao axe. Everyone else is either seasonal or stayed 5* summonable. Granted, green has good units for the low amount it has compared to the other colors, but could we get filler, regular summonable units like freaking Dagdar with a Slaying Hammer+ and Def Tactic, Scarlet with Slaying Axe+ and Brazen Atk/Def or Spd, Luthier with whatever Luthier stuff, or something?

This problem could've been lessened if Kieran was on Dauntless Crimeans, Lex on World of Genealogy, Nolan on World of Dawn, etc. They really do need to stop giving all the axes to seasonals already.

Also, you forgot Soren but even with him that's only three out of the fourteen greens that have been added to the normal summoning pool.

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They really do need to stop giving all the axes to seasonals already.

They also really do need to stop with the seasonals already. Last month having been seasonal-free was a good thing.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They also really do need to stop with the seasonals already. Last month having been seasonal-free was a good thing.

I hope they don't do two separate swimsuit Banners again.  The rate of new units trickled to a crawl from May-January with every other banner being seasonal.

I wonder what they're going to do during the summer. We already had a summer voting gauntlet last year with Awakening vs. Conquest. Are they going to do yet another voting gauntlet with the two old summer banners, against the newer summer banners? Will they even have two summer banners this year? Who the fuck knows?

Edited by Sunwoo

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

This problem could've been lessened if Kieran was on Dauntless Crimeans, Lex on World of Genealogy, Nolan on World of Dawn, etc. They really do need to stop giving all the axes to seasonals already.

Also, you forgot Soren but even with him that's only three out of the fourteen greens that have been added to the normal summoning pool.

Yeah, I just don't know why they're hesitating with introducing axe units to the regular summoning pool. Other than money because everyone knows stuff like Valentine's Hector with Berserk Armads or winter Chrom and winter Lissa with their stats and skills are bound to bring in a ton of money, there isn't much of a reason I can think of. There are fairly popular axe units like Haar and Jill, there are axe infantry with different stat spreads, so not typical fighter stats like Bartre's, such as Charlotte, Libra, Rinkah, there are also units who can use axes they could dump on us for practicality sake's like Dieck, Gerik, and Gregor, and... seriously, why?

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

If you don't participate in arena for a week, you actually stay in the same tier. Tier sizes are dynamic and not participating just means you're excluded from the calculations altogether, which means no promotion or demotion.

Do you still get feathers.

1 minute ago, Kaden said:

…seriously, why?

Because fuck you. Fuck you is why.

1 minute ago, Oz ♠ said:

Do you still get feathers.

Of course you don’t. If you don’t fight even one match in the arena per week, you don’t exist for the system at all. Or rather, you exist in stasis.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Because fuck you. Fuck you is why.

Of course you don’t. If you don’t fight even one match in the arena per week, you don’t exist for the system at all. Or rather, you exist in stasis.

fe_heroes_custom_sprites__vivian_katarin

5 hours ago, Dominic the Dragon said:

Sadly, my phone died forever. That does mean both a break from FEH, and missing out on Ares plus orbs, but I'm okay with that. Hopefully I can get a new phone before or during the bride banner

Oh, that sucks. Don't you have a PC to temporally play on an emulator?