Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, bethany81707 said:

Marth alt, Ryoma alt, Linde banner, all in a row.

Ah, this stuff. Add enemy phase BGM into the mix while you’re at it, too.
Not that I actually cared about the former two anyway… But Linde’s banner is going to catch me unprepared. It comes on the 10th, while there will already be Julia’s banner running since the 5th…

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Ah, this stuff. Add enemy phase BGM into the mix while you’re at it, too.
Not that I actually cared about the former two anyway… But Linde’s banner is going to catch me unprepared. It comes on the 10th, while there will already be Julia’s banner running since the 5th…

Yeah, I couldn't care less about the alts either. I just have to listen to the constant complaints (and now streams of gratitude.)

I'm more concerned about Tiki, considering I have a Linde. I reserve judgement on that new interface, but I doubt I'll be using the autofill skill slots. Seriously. All you had to do was make it so you could learn all three skills in a chain.

31 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

You've just got the hunger for a new map to 1 turn with Galeforce memes.

Welp, I'm not anymore inscrutable and mysterious. 

I'm not sure if I understand the changes to AA though. Will they add one point for every season-corresponding Legendary hero and blessing you field in match 1-7, or will they still determine the score range in match 1? Do they want we actually use all those blessings on our heroes? 

I'm more concerned about Tiki, considering I have a Linde. I reserve judgement on that new interface, but I doubt I'll be using the autofill skill slots. Seriously. All you had to do was make it so you could learn all three skills in a chain.

I have a Tiki instead, heh. All they had to do was make it so you can learn multiple skills at the same time, and make it possible to switch skills from the character sheet.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I have a Tiki instead, heh. All they had to do was make it so you can learn multiple skills at the same time, and make it possible to switch skills from the character sheet.

Oh, right, that. I saw "Learn skills in one tab and Equip skills in another" and thought "NONONONO!"

Oh, right, that. I saw "Learn skills in one tab and Equip skills in another" and thought "NONONONO!"

Instead, we now get even more interstitial menus because 90s UI design is all the rage these days, right? Or is it?

Ooo. SP gained from training will be increased.

Also, summoning events will have the featured heroes' color highlighted

Edited by silveraura25

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Ooo. SP gained from training will be increased.

Also, when summoning events will have the featured heroes' color highlighted

SP from training as such isn't changing, it's the SP you get every time you level up.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Instead, we now get even more interstitial menus because 90s UI design is all the rage these days, right? Or is it?

I sent a feedback on that one. Hopefully, it's not too late.

Just now, Humanoid said:

SP from training as such isn't changing, it's the SP you get every time you level up.

Oooo. Thanks

Yes, accessories will be obtainable from events and quests, but bear in mind they could lock a few behind a paywall.

Personally I'l like to see horse accessories, kinshi knight rings, Lene's scarf or whatever it is, animal ears, eyepatches, those hair accessories on brides so that we can make our own. I seriously hope it's not the case of being able to wear one at a time

MERRIC'S GETTING HIS OWN REFINEMENT! XD I don't care about anything else now. I was pretty excited to see the reveal of the legendary hero, but this trumps everything. Can't wait for the next update. I don't even care who's on the next banner! Okay. Yes I kinda' do.

Sooo...Lucina can pull a Kakashi now?

"Behind this mask...is another mask!"

I'm seeing a lot of people on Reddit and such saying that this could mean that Kris is coming soon. Idk how I feel about that, but if there's one good thing I can say about Kris...it's that they have fantastic customisation options.

Linde and Merric are getting their own refines? Meaning they'll be on a banner? ...Idk how I'm going to cope, I need more orbs!

7 minutes ago, Lau said:

Linde and Merric are getting their own refines? Meaning they'll be on a banner? ...Idk how I'm going to cope, I need more orbs!

I know, right? The banner with Linde and Merric (and also the Tikis) will come on the 10th, and the banner with Julia will come on the 5th.
I must have Julia!.. but I also must have Linde. This is horrifying.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I know, right? The banner with Linde and Merric (and also the Tikis) will come on the 10th, and the banner with Julia will come on the 5th.
I must have Julia!.. but I also must have Linde. This is horrifying.

Ahhh, I need Bride Caeda, regular Sanaki and more Marths for my merge project. And then when the Legendary banner comes, I need Sigurd, Winter Chrom, Winter Robin and Hardin! They've really baited me this month, well played, IS, well played. I'm not even mad, hahah.

31 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

There is only one true accesory here, and its TURBAN

That isn't the POPE HAT.  My goodness, what has this forum come to?

Though if there are accessories, and IF it means Kris is coming, I'd love to see more new Archanea characters!

I know I shouldn't make assumptions, but the fact that Merric, Linde, and Tiki are all getting refinements feels pretty convenient. Maybe we'll actually get an Archanea banner. I'd really like to see Elice and Wolf...but Elice would be top priority. 

I'm really curious about Excalibur and Aura refines. If Excalibur will keep the flier effectiveness then it needs another effect base effect. Something like a slaying effect. As for green text additional effect? In Sacred Stones it gives a speed buff. So maybe chill spd?

Aura is a bit difficult to guess.

Well, it appears Linde's banner drought will finally end.

The VG's a wash, AA's allowing bonuses specifically for Blessings (RIP all my non-blessed units), Tiki (x2), Merric and Linde get refines (neat, though I was guessing Innes might for a second), Allies menu is about to get messy, we're about to see everything get labelled (Yeesh, that'll be a mess) and accessories are a thing (I thought for a sec M!Marth was wearing Marth's clothes. On another note, when Pantsless Marth IS? You know it'd make money). Probably will be money related too.