Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Sunwoo

Instant Pull: Edward (FE10) and Ross (FE8)

Instant Skip: More Fates/Awakening units, beast units.

If a unit has Seal ATK/SPD then that's another story, or perhaps a Brazen skill, but for the most part I'm less about new units and more about strengthening the ones I have unless of course we're talking favorites or unit appeal.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Sunwoo

All characters are an instant pull. It's just a matter of who I would pull only one of (the character most likely to drop to 4-star rarity) and who I would try for a few copies of.

If I had to pick two characters that would instantly end up with at least 3 copies, it'd probably be Mila and Dheginhansea.

EDIT: On second thought, replace Mila with Alle's mom. I can't remember her name.

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 hours ago, r_n said:

The askr trio are still alone and without refinements

Perhaps the issue is buffing their weapons would likely call for a story reason for the buff, which would require them hyping it up. And maybe they don't want to pull out a power level boost too early in what will be a plot that will take years to come to complete? Since if you do it once and need to do it again later, the second time loses impact? It's not real big issue though, and they don't actually have to explain it in plot, assuming they don't really care about it. Maybe you could preserve the drama by including a non-plot mentioned "simple" upgrade- so Folkvangr into Folkvangr Custom/*Insert Norse word for some noun or adjective* Folkvangr. And then later in the plot, Folkvangr is destroyed/rendered null, and Alfonse is forced to obtain the "Orzel Bialy", a more powerful distinctly-anti problematic baddie sword (or they can give it to us as a Bow/Dagger/Staff/Tome and go Legendary with Fonsy, perhaps a story chapter that ends with you picking one free member of the trio of Legendary Askrians), to replace it.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Absolutely pull for Mitama (I replayed Fates recently, and I wound up liking Mitama a lot more than I remember liking her before)

If Mitama got in, I would never keep her, I would always sacrifice her. Since Mitamas are good for fusion any SMT player will tell you. 

Anywho, I'm bad at narrowing things to favorites but:

Instapull: Nils and Sephiran, although since Seph is likely to be GHB, he is cheating in a sense, so for a second pick... *spins roulette* it lands on... Farina? Fine. 

Instawarpskip: Ilyana, Seasonal, most Alts, really anyone from the more recent games- ftpers have to be choosers. And the older games have the problem of me not having played them, so no chance at attachment, which makes pull chance lower on them.

Hmm. Instant pull for me is Silas and Owain. Will also pull but not as priority would be Brady, Noire, Cormag and Ross among a fairly sizeable group.

instanst skip..well most are already in the game like Nowi. Maybe Makalov I guess. Or Hayato.

Edited by mcsilas

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Perhaps the issue is buffing their weapons would likely call for a story reason for the buff, which would require them hyping it up. And maybe they don't want to pull out a power level boost too early in what will be a plot that will take years to come to complete? Since if you do it once and need to do it again later, the second time loses impact? It's not real big issue though, and they don't actually have to explain it in plot, assuming they don't really care about it. Maybe you could preserve the drama by including a non-plot mentioned "simple" upgrade- so Folkvangr into Folkvangr Custom/*Insert Norse word for some noun or adjective* Folkvangr. And then later in the plot, Folkvangr is destroyed/rendered null, and Alfonse is forced to obtain the "Orzel Bialy", a more powerful distinctly-anti problematic baddie sword (or they can give it to us as a Bow/Dagger/Staff/Tome and go Legendary with Fonsy, perhaps a story chapter that ends with you picking one free member of the trio of Legendary Askrians), to replace it.

If Mitama got in, I would never keep her, I would always sacrifice her. Since Mitamas are good for fusion any SMT player will tell you. 

Anywho, I'm bad at narrowing things to favorites but:

Instapull: Nils and Sephiran, although since Seph is likely to be GHB, he is cheating in a sense, so for a second pick... *spins roulette* it lands on... Farina? Fine. 

Instawarpskip: Ilyana, Seasonal, most Alts, really anyone from the more recent games- ftpers have to be choosers. And the older games have the problem of me not having played them, so no chance at attachment, which makes pull chance lower on them.

I think that until they're done with Fjorm's freaking family, the Askr trio's are just assistants in Fjorm's mission to take down Captain Infernal Inferno. Until the Lengedary Anti-Hero Veronica is back on top as the main villain and not captain Barbecue, no Pokemon trio buffs are forthcoming. 

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

there’s a summoning event video at the bottom with Nino on a horse. But it links to Genealogy trailer

What? Blazing Banner alert featuring Nino variant? TELL ME MORE! NOT BECAUSE NINO, YOU CAN HAVE HER, WHO ELSE DO YA SEE?!

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Does anyone have a weird bug?

there’s a summoning event video at the bottom with Nino on a horse. But it links to Genealogy trailer

edit.. ...and it’s gone.

I saw it too, and I think someone at IS messed up...guess the next banner will be FE7 based with a Nino alt.

OMFG, so many notifications XD;

To answer my own question, Tormod and Rath are high priority. As in, "drop every other banner until I get them" priority. Yes, if either of them showed up on the June 8th banner I'd legit drop flying dancer and only realistic shot at Julia for them.

The second part is a bit harder, though, because a lot of playable characters I despise are actually already in the game. And I've already pulled them. So ... I'd have to think about it.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What? Blazing Banner alert featuring Nino variant? TELL ME MORE! NOT BECAUSE NINO, YOU CAN HAVE HER, WHO ELSE DO YA SEE?!

Here it is! Managed to take picture!

D075BE3F-A3CA-471D-AE0E-4E39F6B29878.png

OMFG, so many notifications XD;

To answer my own question, Tormod and Rath are high priority. As in, "drop every other banner until I get them" priority. Yes, if either of them showed up on the June 8th banner I'd legit drop flying dancer and only realistic shot at Julia for them.

The second part is a bit harder, though, because a lot of playable characters I despise are actually already in the game. And I've already pulled them. So ... I'd have to think about it.