Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

18 minutes ago, Johann said:

My setup for that wasn't very different. I'd suggest throw the QR seal onto BK and if you have some Draugs to spare, some Ward Armors can be invaluable. I recall my win ended with all 4 of my units crammed into the lower left corner and using Swap when someone was at risk. Bear in mind that none of the enemies use magic or bows, so you could probably give Jakob the boots or Close Def.

edit: Looking at the map now, yeah giving Jakob Close Def 3 seal and having Henry use either Ward Armor or Drive Def 2 seal would let him take 0 damage from the fliers. Keep Hone Armor on BK, because the Atk bonus gives Jakob enough to OHKO the sword fliers, and Henry enough to OHKO the lance infantry. Ideally you'll have BK face Michalis himself, though Henry and Jakob can do quite a bit to help (notably, the fliers are stacking buffs, so the panic effect will help if any are still alive).

Yeah, I was thinking about the Close Def seal too. Good idea. I don't have any Draugs for Ward Armor though, unfortunately, so I'll have to see if Drive Def 2 is an option for me.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

18 minutes ago, Hilda said:

no pls no i need my fanservice since Bruno is absent so they better bring a handsome face and some amazing abs...

My fanservice is in my army.  Well, it will be once I pull Legault.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I was thinking about the Close Def seal too. Good idea. I don't have any Draugs for Ward Armor though, unfortunately, so I'll have to see if Drive Def 2 is an option for me.

I only just noticed that your dudes have no SP to spare really, so it's just as well. I think it should be possible though, and even if he's taking a little bit of damage. I did just notice that the first sword flier in the lower left there would be getting buffs from Michalis himself, so even with Hone Armor, I don't think Jakob can kill him in one shot. Drive Atk 2 seal on Henry would be enough though.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

I only just noticed that your dudes have no SP to spare really, so it's just as well. I think it should be possible though, and even if he's taking a little bit of damage. I did just notice that the first sword flier in the lower left there would be getting buffs from Michalis himself, so even with Hone Armor, I don't think Jakob can kill him in one shot. Drive Atk 2 seal on Henry would be enough though.

It's not. I just said above, Jakob can't OHKO the sword fliers.

I fucking did all this work for nothing. Armors suck.

Just now, Anacybele said:

It's not. I just said above, Jakob can't OHKO the sword fliers.

I fucking did all this work for nothing. Armors suck.

Hone Armor + Drive Atk 2 would do it

4 minutes ago, Johann said:

Hone Armor + Drive Atk 2 would do it

Never mind, I decided to try going up the right side instead of the left and that worked. Christmas Robin had to tank a lot of shit, but he did the job.

Also, I don't have access to Drive Atk 2 anyway. Not enough resources to enhance any seals.

Edited by Anacybele

I highly doubt Hrid is Helbindi, if only because Helbindi's sister does not have the same name as Ylgr (or Fjorm).

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

He does appear in plainclothes in his first scene in RD. White tee nasty! He has five sons and three daughters, eight kids total. So you know he has experience

Oh for the love of Ashera, am I actually self-deluding myself into DILFing Brom?! *Tries scrubbing brain clean* But being he's fat, it means I'm getting over the notion sexy is only applicable to those of idealized human forms and standards? Uhh... yay?

That's, uh, a personal win, I guess. Yayyy... XD

Something I was thinking about is that Bruno has darker skin. Could he possibly originally be from Muspell? It might explain his uncontrollable desire to kill everyone.

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Something I was thinking about is that Bruno has darker skin. Could he possibly originally be from Muspell? It might explain his uncontrollable desire to kill everyone.

Might be half? And he does say he's cursed, the whole "killing everyone" thing is because of that. Bruno does say he's Veronica's brother, but it's easily plausible that he's only her half-brother. Which, if he's a bastard, he's not eligible for the Emblan throne if they go by legitimacy. It would also explain why he was part of the Askran army instead of being in the Emblan army.

Silly me. I thought we already reached the end f the calendar, but turns out today is the end. New calendar highly likely tomorrow

9 hours ago, Hilda said:

no pls no i need my fanservice since Bruno is absent so they better bring a handsome face and some amazing abs...

He is in disguise, beyond he is of course fully fanservice. 

9 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I highly doubt Hrid is Helbindi, if only because Helbindi's sister does not have the same name as Ylgr (or Fjorm).

But Ylgr is Loki, he couldn't tell her the true name of his sister. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

He is in disguise, beyond he is of course fully fanservice. 

But Ylgr is Loki, he couldn't tell her the true name of his sister. 

Are you implying that Ylgr was always Loki and the real Ylgr was never shown onscreen at all

7 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Legaults daggers are fantastic on Saizo against buffed units! Ohterwise Smoke daggers are better, but its awesome for Saizo

Saw him in my castle yesterday, must say the bunny ears suit him well. 

29 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Sunwoo I thought that was a common theory.

Would be funny if Helbini talked to his fake sister about his real sister using a different name. 

Is it? I thought the common theory was that the Ylgr at the end of the chapter was Loki, not that the Ylgr in the cell was also Loki and the real Ylgr has never appeared. Have I been mistaken?

3 minutes ago, C. Turtle said:

Is it? I thought the common theory was that the Ylgr at the end of the chapter was Loki, not that the Ylgr in the cell was also Loki and the real Ylgr has never appeared. Have I been mistaken?

Yeah, why would Loki imprison herself just to fool one of Surtrs generals? Probably you are right, let's wait what happens. 

The theory is that the real Ylgr appeared, but never broke free (it's very suspicious that a little girl could break free in enemy territory in the first place), and is in prison right now.

The Ylgr that is with Fjorm is Loki, demonstated by knowing a lot more than she should, like the summoner's name when no one told her, and the ridiculously detailed information at the beginning of 10. 

Team Askr is desperate for anything at this point, if Ylgr gets the next part of the story in motion, that's another set of red flags.

I'm glad that I got flying Nino with just 45 orbs on this banner, but she's +Atk/-Spd. Still, she's a better offensive flying mage than the ones I have (Bunny Camilla, Summer Corrin, Female Morgan). I'll save the rest of my orbs for the next banners. And maybe CYL comes early this year than last year's...

@Rafiel's Aria might find this interesting. Or she might not.

If the game doesn’t want to give me green mages I want it to give me, I’m going to make my own:
Screenshot_20180611-010613.png

No available fodder for L&D3 right now, no idea for the C, and the S is obviously filler. (If only the stat+ seals didn’t cost as much to upgrade!)

He’s on a team with Ishtar for +5~11 Atk and +5 Spd when he’s near her, and that’s often.