Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Characters like Kris, Julian and Lena will be making it into the game at some point, I'd assume. Julian I feel is a weird omission. 

I remain fairly confident that we'll get Nyna, Elice and Lena so we can do the Medeus from Book II.

...Eventually.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I remain fairly confident that we'll get Nyna, Elice and Lena so we can do the Medeus from Book II.

I remain fairly confident that none of the three ever makes it onto a banner.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I remain fairly confident that none of the three ever makes it onto a banner.

There's only so many girls to pick from, and since they seem to be obsessed with adding obscure females to the banners, I think their odds are better than most.  We haven't had that many Marthland characters added, have we?  Just that one New Mystery Banner.  We haven't had a FE1/11 banner at all, unless I'm forgetting something.

Well, regardless of her popularity Elice should be in the game at some point. She's Marth's sister. The original sibling of a lord.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

There's only so many girls to pick from, and since they seem to be obsessed with adding obscure females to the banners, I think their odds are better than most.  We haven't had that many Marthland characters added, have we?  Just that one New Mystery Banner.  We haven't had a FE1/11 banner at all, unless I'm forgetting something.

Yeah, but they'd probably go for the bustier females (like Malice and possibly Nagi) before they'd go for any of those clerics. At least, I'm pretty confident that Lene and Karla were green-lit mostly because of their bust sizes (and in Lene's case, for being barely clothed and walking fanservice).

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hmm. A fair observation. I don’t think I’ve got a rebuttal to this one.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, but they'd probably go for the bustier females (like Malice and possibly Nagi) before they'd go for any of those clerics. At least, I'm pretty confident that Lene and Karla were green-lit mostly because of their bust sizes (and in Lene's case, for being barely clothed and walking fanservice).

Tailtiu though. She isn’t that busty, and came literally out of the blue. Then again, you might argue that this was before the dark age of alts came upon us…

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Tailtiu though. She isn’t that busty, and came literally out of the blue. Then again, you might argue that this was before the dark age of alts came upon us…

Fair enough. Her inclusion was a bit of an outlier (though she did place 17th out of the 84 FE4 characters in the first CYL and was the second highest Gen 1 female not in the game at that point after Ayra).

I don't even like big boobs. There is a perfect middle ground, but if I had to choose between extremes, I would go with Lucina and Cordelia types over Camilla and Aversa types.

Kagero and Camilla were ruined as characters to me because of their freakishly, implant-sized boobs. Without those distractions they each would have been ideal waifu material.

Is anyone else hear stories of a bug going right now you can get orbs infinitely from a Japanese gift card? Today I want been hearing stories of that, and in the notification tab in JP there is a warning against this exploit where  those who used the bug don't pay the same amount they spent in orbs by 6/29, their account is banned. Can someone confirm?  

I’m indifferent to busty figures. Thighs are where it’s at.

@Jingle Jangle Can’t confirm as I’m not in Japan, but whoa that’s insane. I wonder how many people found the exploit by accident before the warning was issued. 

Breasts are nice and all, but it's all about the absolute territory for me. If there are no long stockings involved, frilly skirts and thighs are also right up there.

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I don't even like big boobs. There is a perfect middle ground, but if I had to choose between extremes, I would go with Lucina and Cordelia types over Camilla and Aversa types.

Kagero and Camilla were ruined as characters to me because of their freakishly, implant-sized boobs. Without those distractions they each would have been ideal waifu material.

Camilla and Kagero aren't really that big.  Camilla is like my size, and being above B isn't exactly rare in the real world.

I don't like super busty looks. I think it just looks bad and unattractive. It's as ugly as too much muscle on a man imo. And as a more flat-chested woman, I feel rather insulted when this kind of thing is pushed as the only thing that makes a girl look good/sexy/whatever. I admit, I wish my chest was a LITTLE bigger, but not huge. And smaller chests can look good.

I'm a woman that likes hunky muscular dudes, but there are a few FE males I think overdo it here too. Hawkeye and Largo are a bit too much for me. RD Ike and Freddy of course are perfect. RD Boyd is perfect too. Saizo has a nice muscular look, I just like his bro's personality way more (I also think Kaze has a handsomer face). And those are just a few examples.

16 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't like super busty looks. I think it just looks bad and unattractive. It's as ugly as too much muscle on a man imo. And as a more flat-chested woman, I feel rather insulted when this kind of thing is pushed as the only thing that makes a girl look good/sexy/whatever. I admit, I wish my chest was a LITTLE bigger, but not huge. And smaller chests can look good.

I'm a woman that likes hunky muscular dudes, but there are a few FE males I think overdo it here too. Hawkeye and Largo are a bit too much for me. RD Ike and Freddy of course are perfect. RD Boyd is perfect too. Saizo has a nice muscular look, I just like his bro's personality way more (I also think Kaze has a handsomer face). And those are just a few examples.

Everyone has their preferences, but when people say a character is ruined for them for being a bit above average, it can be a bit hurtful.  Bust size is a spectrum, and neither side of average should be shamed because of it.

I recently found out I had been wearing the wrong size for years.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Everyone has their preferences, but when people say a character is ruined for them for being a bit above average, it can be a bit hurtful.  Bust size is a spectrum, and neither side of average should be shamed because of it.

I recently found out I had been wearing the wrong size for years.

Yeah, I do agree with this.

I did hear that it's not uncommon for women to find that they'd been wearing the wrong size. I doubt I'm one of them though, I pretty much need near the smallest...

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I do agree with this.

I did hear that it's not uncommon for women to find that they'd been wearing the wrong size. I doubt I'm one of them though, I pretty much need near the smallest...

I thought I was C, and should have been DD.  A lot of the guides online are wrong apparently.

8 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I thought I was C, and should have been DD.  A lot of the guides online are wrong apparently.

I see. This is pretty much the one advantage I have to being flat, I'm definitely not anything bigger than an A.

What the...

I fell asleep right at the beginning of the boobie talk?

Okay, even I, a socially awkward inept, am pretty sure that's not something that just happens.

Also I'm of the camp that bigger does not mean better, and that sexual use of breasts and such in media is just distracting, but you didn't hear that from me, also I am a male nerd so apparently my type are supposed to become mindless zombies at the sight of anything bigger than double Ds?

Edited by Xenomata

I leave for half a day to babysit and there's talk of boobs when I'm gone : )

Big breasts aren't my thing. I find smaller/medium more attractive since it emphasizes other physical features the person might have

In hindsight, I should’ve known better than to invoke the “b” word around here and for that I apologize.

So...that legendary banner sure is coming this week. Any ideas of what it’ll look like or what you’d want from it? As for me, I’ll guess:

Red: VL!Ike, KE!Chrom, NG!Tharja

Blue: LL!Ephraim, Azura, WE!Lyn

Green: ???, PJ!Lissa, Myrrh

Colorless: FV!Robin, Elise, YG!Roy

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

That's why I had myself size checked at a store a couple of years ago because I don't 100% trust anything online when it comes to sizing.  My poor mom had been wearing the wrong cup size for most of her life and hated bras because of it.  I made her get size checked with me and she was really shocked because since she has a smaller band size she thought she had a small cup size which was wrong.  Now she is a lot happier about wearing a bra and I am happier too for the same reason, thought I am stockier then my mom rib cage wise so I did was only one cup size off, but my my mom was way off.  As to bigger girls in media, I don't mind them as long as their outfits are realistic, and the same goes for smaller sized girls.  

As to the legendary banner I expect NY!Camilla, C!Tharja, C!Lissa and possibly V!Roy and V!Lyn for Seasonal units, L!Ike, L!Ephraim and F!Grima with a new green Legendary who I have no idea who it will be but I am hoping for a guy, and as to the other units I am hoping for Myrrh, Kinoka and Ishtar.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

being above B isn't exactly rare in the real world.

I get the impression people that find Camilla or Kagero to be "freakishly big" don't go outside. There's tons of women that look that way, just as there's tons of flatter women. Neither are uncommon or abnormal and shouldn't be shamed as such.

Anyway, I wonder what the new legendary hero will be. Being green gives me a little tickle of hope it could be a legendary Camilla, but Summer Camilla seems like a fair possibility for the banner in 2 weeks too. I'm sure they wouldn't do both so close together, so I guess the legendary could be another random pick. I hope it's somebody good though, since green will be really nice with Winter Lissa and possibly Myrrh on it too.

52 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

That's why I had myself size checked at a store a couple of years ago because I don't 100% trust anything online when it comes to sizing.  My poor mom had been wearing the wrong cup size for most of her life and hated bras because of it.  I made her get size checked with me and she was really shocked because since she has a smaller band size she thought she had a small cup size which was wrong.  Now she is a lot happier about wearing a bra and I am happier too for the same reason, thought I am stockier then my mom rib cage wise so I did was only one cup size off, but my my mom was way off.  As to bigger girls in media, I don't mind them as long as their outfits are realistic, and the same goes for smaller sized girls.  

As to the legendary banner I expect NY!Camilla, C!Tharja, C!Lissa and possibly V!Roy and V!Lyn for Seasonal units, L!Ike, L!Ephraim and F!Grima with a new green Legendary who I have no idea who it will be but I am hoping for a guy, and as to the other units I am hoping for Myrrh, Kinoka and Ishtar.

I went down two band sizes and up a couple cup sizes, and it feels a lot better.

27 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I get the impression people that find Camilla or Kagero to be "freakishly big" don't go outside. There's tons of women that look that way, just as there's tons of flatter women. Neither are uncommon or abnormal and shouldn't be shamed as such.

Anyway, I wonder what the new legendary hero will be. Being green gives me a little tickle of hope it could be a legendary Camilla, but Summer Camilla seems like a fair possibility for the banner in 2 weeks too. I'm sure they wouldn't do both so close together, so I guess the legendary could be another random pick. I hope it's somebody good though, since green will be really nice with Winter Lissa and possibly Myrrh on it too.

I saw rumors that it might be Helbindi, or whatever his name is.  I would love to get him, and I'd like to see more OCs as Legendary Units.  The alts are getting a bit tiresome.