Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

47 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I get the impression people that find Camilla or Kagero to be "freakishly big" don't go outside. There's tons of women that look that way, just as there's tons of flatter women. Neither are uncommon or abnormal and shouldn't be shamed as such.

It really depends on the country/region where you're from and how natural breasts in certain artwork look like. I found this map to pretty much to match other ones online: http://fress.co/world-ranking-by-size-of-the-female-breast/

EDIT: Here's a chart as well http://www.averageheight.co/breast-cup-size-by-country

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I saw rumors that it might be Helbindi, or whatever his name is.  I would love to get him, and I'd like to see more OCs as Legendary Units.  The alts are getting a bit tiresome.

I would think he's unlikely since we only saw him for all of 2 seconds in the story, but I guess that didn't stop them with Gunnthra, so it could happen.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It really depends on the country/region where you're from and how natural breasts in certain artwork look like. I found this map to pretty much to match other ones online: http://fress.co/world-ranking-by-size-of-the-female-breast/

I was going to say excluding Asia at the least, but I figured that was unnecessary due to common knowledge.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I would think he's unlikely since we only saw him for all of 2 seconds in the story, but I guess that didn't stop them with Gunnthra, so it could happen.

I was going to say excluding Asia at the least, but I figured that was unnecessary due to common knowledge.

The only two OCs we've had added have been Fjorm and Gunnthra, so there's not really much of a pattern yet.  Neither really had a story presence before getting added.  Fjorm got all of her development after being added, Gunnthra, not so much.

It would be really weird if Helbindi didn't come back in some form.  They were building him up to possibly switch sides or at least be a sympathetic villain.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Helbindi? Yet another limited axe? Wow, joy.

At least he's not an alt.

We need a Tellius Banner featuring Nolan, Jill, Haar, and Kieran.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Helbindi? Yet another limited axe? Wow, joy.

We need a Tellius Banner featuring Nolan, Jill, Haar, and Kieran.

53 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I get the impression people that find Camilla or Kagero to be "freakishly big" don't go outside. There's tons of women that look that way, just as there's tons of flatter women. Neither are uncommon or abnormal and shouldn't be shamed as such.

Freakishly big? I don't think I'd use that to describe my being against larger breasts. "distractingly big" is better.

I mean, I'm not that much of an outsider, but I'm well aware of how big breasts in the US can get. I just still don't like them, and most sexual flaunting, to get in the way of the media i consume, and 9 out of 10 times it does.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Freakishly big? I don't think I'd use that to describe my being against larger breasts. "distractingly big" is better.

I mean, I'm not that much of an outsider, but I'm well aware of how big breasts in the US can get. I just still don't like them, and most sexual flaunting, to get in the way of the media i consume, and 9 out of 10 times it does.

Just keep the coconut ammo where I expect there to be coconut ammo.

Edited by Xenomata

Who else could fall under green besides an OC? Aside from Camilla, I can't think of too many really popular axe/green mage/green bow candidates that would seem to have a strong chance. Unless they want to give Hector another alt.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Hawk was the one who specifically said they were freakishly big. Either way, I find it amusing everyone chimed in with their tastes after Tybrosion's comment.

14 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Personally, I'd much rather have something like a Camilla or Hector alt over some random axe guy who possibly didn't even make it out of his introductory chapter alive. And I know that it's probably just a name, but Helbindi (and Fjorm and Gunnthra for that matter) have done nothing to deserve being labeled as "legendary heroes" anyways.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Who else could fall under green besides an OC? Aside from Camilla, I can't think of too many really popular axe/green mage/green bow candidates that would seem to have a strong chance. Unless they want to give Hector another alt.

I was going to throw Julia's name in due to the Genealogy banner being recent, until I realized that a legendary Julia would probably be blue instead since light magic is now in FEH and belongs to that color. Though Lewyn or Ced could be possibilities if they want to stick with a Jugdral character.

3 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Hawk was the one who specifically said they were freakishly big. Either way, I find it amusing everyone chimed in with their tastes after Tybrosion's comment.

If Camilla gets another Alt, I want her to be a Tome user.  It's in her default class, and most of our mage fliers have been seasonal.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If Camilla gets another Alt, I want her to be a Tome user.  It's in her default class, and most of our mage fliers have been seasonal.

I wonder if they would consider putting a Bolt Axe in the game. Maybe that wouldn't be associated with her enough, but I usually had her carry one instead of an actual tome in Fates to utilize her decent magic when needed and she was pretty awesome with it. Frying bezerkers never got old. I wouldn't mind another tome Camilla either, though I would rather it not be green again so she doesn't just powercreep her other alt.

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I wonder if they would consider putting a Bolt Axe in the game. Maybe that wouldn't be associated with her enough, but I usually had her carry one instead of an actual tome in Fates to utilize her decent magic when needed and she was pretty awesome with it. Frying bezerkers never got old. I wouldn't mind another tome Camilla either, though I would rather it not be green again so she doesn't just powercreep her other alt.

They could make her Blue.  Didn't she start with a Thunder Tome in Conquest?

If Camilla is the next legendary hero then I'm expecting her to wield Garon's axe.

Looking back on the previous new heroes banners of this year, almost all of them have gotten a legendary hero. RD Ike, SS Ephraim, Awakening Robin, Blazing Blade Lyn, Fates Ryoma. The next legendary hero will either represent Genealogy or the next new banner. There is one elephant in the room, but I'm thinking they decided to have the Fallen Heroes theme meld with Awakening for the legendary hero

2 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I would rather it not be green again so she doesn't just powercreep her other alt.

Too bad IS thinks backwards : )

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

They could make her Blue.  Didn't she start with a Thunder Tome in Conquest?

Yeah, she did. I'd be fine with any blue variation of her, since that would also make a nice 4th addition to a Camilla emblem team. A lance alt would work too, since she can also be a wyvern lord.

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

If Camilla is the next legendary hero then I'm expecting her to wield Garon's axe.

Looking back on the previous new heroes banners of this year, almost all of them have gotten a legendary hero. RD Ike, SS Ephraim, Awakening Robin, Blazing Blade Lyn, Fates Ryoma. The next legendary hero will either represent Genealogy or the next new banner. There is one elephant in the room, but I'm thinking they decided to have the Fallen Heroes theme meld with Awakening for the legendary hero

Too bad IS thinks backwards : )

It's a good theory, but IS has been more erratic this year so I'm trying to not get caught up too much in seeing patterns. Watch us get something totally out of left field just for IS to mess with us. 

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Yeah, she did. I'd be fine with any blue variation of her, since that would also make a nice 4th addition to a Camilla emblem team. A lance alt would work too, since she can also be a wyvern lord.

It's a good theory, but IS has been more erratic this year so I'm trying to not get caught up too much in seeing patterns. Watch us get something totally out of left field just for IS to mess with us. 

I mean, the Blazing Blade banner came out around a month later and Ryoma caught up as well. Not too farfetched if you ask me, but I can understand the skepticism

Oh man. Arena Assault is the tough competition. I think I just beat my personal best with a new high of 4.721, but it's only enough for a place of 23.801th.

20 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Oh man. Arena Assault is the tough competition. I think I just beat my personal best with a new high of 4.721, but it's only enough for a place of 23.801th.

doesnt help that everyone and their mother are boting HM Feathers...

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

@mcsilas What happened to that favorite critical quote thread you were doing? Cause I kinda want you the restart it. If it is possible, that is

Laziness/lack of time at the time/running out of characters

we have enough characters introduced since then, maybe i’ll revive it tonight then

21 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

@Interdimensional Observer That’s assuming they’ll even do another Archanea banner after the bust that was Echoes of Mystery (I assume there has to be a reason why Athena, Luke and Roderick all still haven’t been seen on a single banner since).

Though if they do then yeah, Arlen is certainly unremarkable enough to get stuck with a generic weapon.

Well SD and NM should have done much more to actually give the characters actual personality then, two remakes in a row and only one of them made any effort at all to give the clay dolls fashioned for battle, souls. Also, NM needed to come aboard.

Even most of the deeper characters of Archanea are in ways deficient. I like Julian, but as a character Matthew, Legault, Rennac, Volke, Sothe, and Gaius all manage to outdo him, arguably Colm even! Julian isn't "simple" he is just plain lacking. In the earliest days of FE, the developers wanted you to write your own stories for the characters- to fanfict with your wonderful imagination backgrounds for them. SD and NM came in an era when this philosophy was long gone, and Awakening and Fates with put even more bullets in this idea's skull (but fanficting remains, just not in the same way).

Edited by Interdimensional Observer