Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Oh. Well...poop. That would've been amazing...guess I'll have to hope for a spare PoR!Ike. *pout* Guess I'll wait for the next fast infantry/armor that catches my attention.

It'll probably be more worth it to just wait for a Flashing Blade Sacred Seal. Running Flashing Blade in the A slot means you're losing out on running Fury, Life and Death, Swift Sparrow, or even Darting Blow.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

soooo ETA on Legendary Banner reveal? Tonight or tomorrow?

Wednesday night, because it'll be revealed during a FEH Channel. Well, that's the pessimist in me talking at any rate.

I think legendary trailers usually drop two days before the banner. I'm expecting Tuesday night, although I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped today either.

3 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I guess despite her assumedly being a "developer's favorite" for appearing as the first Tellius unit and Tellius seasonal, people writing her lines really don't understand her character at all. Also, I'll have to read that story when I have more time!

Yeah, it kinda feels like they played up to Chapter 14 in PoR and decided "I understand Sanaki's character completely" and went from there- with one mention of her sister that seems like they were told she had a sister without being made aware of how that reveal played out. (...Now I say it like that, her claiming to be the Apostle and/or hearing the voice of the goddess is completely incompatible with her knowing she has a sister. I'll need to reread the lines to see if she slips up.)

2 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Yeah, it kinda feels like they played up to Chapter 14 in PoR and decided "I understand Sanaki's character completely" and went from there- with one mention of her sister that seems like they were told she had a sister without being made aware of how that reveal played out. (...Now I say it like that, her claiming to be the Apostle and/or hearing the voice of the goddess is completely incompatible with her knowing she has a sister. I'll need to reread the lines to see if she slips up.)

I don't remember Sanaki's ending in RD completely and I don't have time to double check it on SF right now, but I do think she did stay as the empress of Begnion. Not sure if she continued to keep the apostle name afterwards. You're right, though, if Sanaki knows she has an older sister then she already knows she cannot hear the goddess's voice and may well have gotten rid of the apostle title by now.

Heroes is confusing as fuck, as always. 

Hm, Ryoma's trailer was two days before, Lyn's was five days before, Hinokas was...whoops she's not a legendary. Yeah looks like the standard is two days before. I remember Lyn's really surprising us by being so early. And killing my prediction that we would have a FEH channel that month.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't remember Sanaki's ending in RD completely and I don't have time to double check it on SF right now, but I do think she did stay as the empress of Begnion. Not sure if she continued to keep the apostle name afterwards. You're right, though, if Sanaki knows she has an older sister then she already knows she cannot hear the goddess's voice and may well have gotten rid of the apostle title by now.

Heroes is confusing as fuck, as always. 

Yeah, she stays Empress. Someone had to since they killed off the Senate and Micaiah went to go be queen of Daein.

From my skim of her quotes, she does claim to be an Apostle and hear the voice of the goddess in her summon quote, but she does have a voice line where she admits she can't.

So the IVs strike again. 

I pulled on the summer banner to get only one character - Innes. 

I finally got him... after getting Eirika, Tana, Cordelia and Deirdre (the middle two the summer versions). 

Eirika and Tana are + Atk, while Cordelia is +Spd. They all have decent banes. Deirdre is -Atk, but eh. 

Innes is -Spd +HP. Just like my Summer Gaius from last year. 

Thanks game v.v xD - oh well, at least I have him. I'll use him still :) IVs don't mean as much to me... it's just nice when they're good xD 

You know when you have a bad idea, you usually throw it away and move on right? Well...

tEURCck.png?1

It was either going to be this, or Noire being hounded by three different versions of her mother but ultimately it had to be the Awakening OTP team. Regardless, I wanted to do something stupid with my defense team this time for no real reason and will just roll with this regardless of how well it works. No defense wins for two weeks, here I come!

48 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

ultimately it had to be the Awakening OTP team.

I really wish I liked Robin enough in Heroes to do this myself. I just can't make myself drop 20k on him.. Maybe I'll substitute with Grima.

26 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I really wish I liked Robin enough in Heroes to do this myself. I just can't make myself drop 20k on him.. Maybe I'll substitute with Grima.

Part of me wanted to put Grima M!Robin in there instead so that I'm not completely blue stacking, but then that people might think I'm running an armor and/or dragon team and get scared away. I know vanilla M!Robin is what he is (mediocre), but I'm dumb enough to look past that for the sake of the theme.

And it's not like my other option (Noire + her mother x3) would've been any better, since Tharja isn't allowed to have anything but a red tome apparently.

I only noticed recently, because I took the time to train my Lucina a bit, and sorry to be bringing up the... boingy boings again, but...

Does "Marth" look a little too masculine, and Lucina a little too feminine? Because I've been staring at some of Lucina's art between Cipher, Awakening, and Heroes for a few days (when I have the time), and I've come to notice that Lucina's chest, in most Cipher and Awakening depictions when she is in her Lord outfit, isn't big enough for Lucy to be hiding the royal guards in there, but also not small enough that she IS a dude. Which makes sense, because she passed herself off as a male for a little while.

Yet when I look at any of her Heroes art, she does have a little bit of chest even when standing still, as well as a bit more hip, meanwhile "Marth", who reminder/spoilers is literally just Lucina in a mask with tucked in hair, appears to just be a slim dude, not having a chest or hips to really speak of.

...what, it's been a boring few days for Heroes. Most exciting thing for me was finally getting Lucina's 5* Lv 40 convo into my game after it's been the only one I could have gotten but didn't (not counting most fodder units).

3 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I only noticed recently, because I took the time to train my Lucina a bit, and sorry to be bringing up the... boingy boings again, but...

Does "Marth" look a little too masculine, and Lucina a little too feminine? Because I've been staring at some of Lucina's art between Cipher, Awakening, and Heroes for a few days (when I have the time), and I've come to notice that Lucina's chest, in most Cipher and Awakening depictions when she is in her Lord outfit, isn't big enough for Lucy to be hiding the royal guards in there, but also not small enough that she IS a dude. Which makes sense, because she passed herself off as a male for a little while.

Yet when I look at any of her Heroes art, she does have a little bit of chest even when standing still, as well as a bit more hip, meanwhile "Marth", who reminder/spoilers is literally just Lucina in a mask with tucked in hair, appears to just be a slim dude, not having a chest or hips to really speak of.

I'll attribute that to Lucina's personality, majority of the time Lucina is a stern person that does not smile or make jokes. Because Heroes is a spin off and there are different artists for her, some assets may change slightly.

13 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...what, it's been a boring few days for Heroes.

Look at it this way, Grand Conquests start tomorrow!

.........Damn it, Friday can't arrive quickly enough.

Edited by Tybrosion

33 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

And it's not like my other option (Noire + her mother x3) would've been any better, since Tharja isn't allowed to have anything but a red tome apparently.

I want to try a Tharja meme team sometime as well, and I can use my new Rhajat instead of Noire for now, since I haven't gotten her. And I don't mind Robin being mediocre alone, but that plus the Ryo art..

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wish I even had a Lucina.

The whole reason they added Masked Marth to the game was so I could have at least one Lucina. None of the other ones want to come home.

8 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

The whole reason they added Masked Marth to the game was so I could have at least one Lucina. None of the other ones want to come home.

I’m a bit better off than you because of the Brave Lucina I accidentally got while trying for Deirdre on the Genealogy banner back in October. But yeah, that sounds reasonable.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'm still over here crying into a conspicuously Elise-shaped hole, so I'm more than happy to be miserable right along with you.

Spoiler

WZy28gL.png?1

10 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

None of the other ones want to come home.

That was the entire reason I decided to spend my Brave Heroes freebie on Lucina...and then I got Future Witness Lucina from a free pull just days before. I still went with Brave Lucina anyways since I was in my "want nothing to do with you" attitude towards Brave Lyn at that point.

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Plzletustradeunitsplz insert here.

...well I dunno, she may be the only Lucine I've gotten since the crummy first one, but she's also +Spd -Atk...

Plzletustradeunitsplz insert here.