Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Horray, I'll be able to bring that Soleil I built to be an Armor Slayer into the coming Legendary Hero Battle!

If Lector manages to survive a 66 base power ArmorSmasher+ hit, I will eat my shoes.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Hector, Lyn... Now, the next red L ! Hero might be Eliwood with a new Durandal, new art and new skill. I'm not really fond of this idea but they deserve their promoted version (even if Eliwood is already on a horse) 

With Legendary Ephraim and Hector both having their final weapons and Dark Celica already having Beloved Zofia, I'm fully expecting a "starting on their journey" theme for CYL 2 with Ephraim having Reginleif, Hector having Wolf Beil, and Celica having Golden Dagger. I guess Veronica can be red or colorless with an original weapon depending on whether they want to make Golden Dagger a sword or a dagger.

10 minutes ago, Kozac said:

Hector, Lyn... Now, the next red L ! Hero might be Eliwood with a new Durandal, new art and new skill. I'm not really fond of this idea but they deserve their promoted version (even if Eliwood is already on a horse) 

I just want another Eliwood. There are so many characters I want to S support with other units but their partner isn’t in the game or doesn’t have enough versions to go around. Still waiting on Rath, Geoffrey, and Kris for this reason. Also need more Eliwoods for Hectors and Bride Ninian and Chroms for two of my Robins.

44 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I just want another Eliwood. There are so many characters I want to S support with other units but their partner isn’t in the game or doesn’t have enough versions to go around. Still waiting on Rath, Geoffrey, and Kris for this reason. Also need more Eliwoods for Hectors and Bride Ninian and Chroms for two of my Robins.

I would like to see Kris too but it would be a pain if he's just an another sword unit with nothing special. 

Eliwood's getting screwed over, and of course he's the only one of the three Elibe lords I actually like.

Still waiting for my favorite Elibe character(s), too. Hector and Lyn for the new Xander, Chrom, and Azura.

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Eliwood's getting screwed over, and of course he's the only one of the three Elibe lords I actually like.

Still waiting for my favorite Elibe character(s), too. Hector and Lyn for the new Xander, Chrom, and Azura.

Well don't worry Eliwood has his mediocre 3/4 star cavalry version, and TT reward.  Yeah he has been screwed over majorly, especially considering that though Hector and Lyn are also lords, Eliwood is the main protagonist.  

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Still waiting for my favorite Elibe character(s), too.

Erk, Isadora, and Harken when?! Pent and Louise as well. And Kent and Sain.

Edited by Vaximillian

15 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Well don't worry Eliwood has his mediocre 3/4 star cavalry version, and TT reward.  Yeah he has been screwed over majorly, especially considering that though Hector and Lyn are also lords, Eliwood is the main protagonist.  

I really cannot bring myself to use Eliwood because of his art, even if he's my favorite lord. The Valentine's Eliwood has lovely art, but I also don't like armors very much. If both Lyn and Hector are getting legendary versions, Eliwood better get one at some point. He is the main lord.

Also, literally any Sacaean who's not another bow Lyn or primarily a sword wielder when

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I really cannot bring myself to use Eliwood because of his art, even if he's my favorite lord. The Valentine's Eliwood has lovely art, but I also don't like armors very much. If both Lyn and Hector are getting legendary versions, Eliwood better get one at some point. He is the main lord.

Also, literally any Sacaean who's not another bow Lyn or primarily a sword wielder when

I hope the artist who drew Legendary Lyn and Hector saves poor Eliwood. Plus, it would be a trio who is drawn by the same artist.

21 minutes ago, Aera said:

I hope the artist who drew Legendary Lyn and Hector

That's Wada Sachiko, the character designer for both of the Elibe titles and the art director and primary artist for The Sacred Stones. It's kind of only natural that she's doing the art for Lyn and Hector's Legendary versions (as well as Brave Roy).

22 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

That's Wada Sachiko, the character designer for both of the Elibe titles and the art director and primary artist for The Sacred Stones. It's kind of only natural that she's doing the art for Lyn and Hector's Legendary versions (as well as Brave Roy).

Oh, I didn’t know! Is there any more information about her? 

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

With Dart, Farina and Fiora are a must so that another Pegasus Trio can be complete.

And then add Thea and Juno too, with Zelot alongside the latter. And then Vanessa and Syrene. And then then Tanith and Sigrun.

I'm leveling up freshly promoted 4* Jagen, 4* Gaius (yes, there is this much to do in FEH currently) and Lucina. Doing this, I had a random thought: Why is Felicias Plate not inheritable (without special refinenemt)? It would make me use units like Gaius & Co more than now (aka not at all currently). 

3 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

YEEEEEEEEEEES

So, Brave Ike and Distant Counter fodder in the same banner? This must be a dream. Watch me get 4 Myhrrs instead xd

Good luck getting green orbs at all 4 B!Ikes (2 merge, 2 fodder) and 2 L'ectors! 

Edited by mampfoid

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm leveling up freshly promoted 4* Jagen, 4* Gaius (yes, there is this much to do in FEH currently) and Lucina. Doing this, I had a random thought: Why is Felicias Plate not inheritable (without special refinenemt)? It would make me use units like Gaius & Co more than now (aka not at all currently). 

Good luck getting green orbs at all 4 B!Ikes (2 merge, 2 fodder) and 2 L'ectors! 

felicia plate IS a prf.

The sad part is the basis of Felicia Plate isn't even her signature weapon in base game, although it was basically hinting the player to run Flame Shuriken in Fates(which is Saizo's weapon)

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

17 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

elicia plate IS a prf.

The sad part is the basis of Felicia Plate isn't even her signature weapon in base game, although it was basically hinting the player to run Flame Shuriken in Fates(which is Saizo's weapon)

Yeah it's a prf. If it was inheritable, I would promote some of the dagger users like Gaius.

Flame Shuriken (where is that in Heroes?)? I didn't play Fates, but I thought Felcia was more associated with Ice. 

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yeah it's a prf. If it was inheritable, I would promote some of the dagger users like Gaius.

Flame Shuriken (where is that in Heroes?)? I didn't play Fates, but I thought Felcia was more associated with Ice. 

Basically they kinda intended for Felicia to pick it up because she was the more magical oriented between her and Jakob, which is acquired by beating Saizo midway through the game

Its actually one of the funniest irony about her in Fates, she's from Ice village but her "main weapon" is Fire, and the story flat out says Felicia sucks as a maid and Jakob is a great butler, when story wise its the exact reverse

its not her strongest build, but its definitely the most popular

7 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Erk, Isadora, and Harken when?! Pent and Louise as well. And Kent and Sain.

Seconded on all counts, especially the last two :D

Though I expect them to shift their focus again soon. Hoping for FE6 since none of my faves are in from there, or a banner for fe8 that brings some of the guys into the game... Or at least Cormag :D

If they can do another fe7 and give us Kent and Sain, even if they make the former a TT, I will be the happiest fangirl around ^•^

Edited by Cute Chao