Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

@Anacybele Fliers is annoying without ranged fliers, but I do remember Elincia is pretty useful because of her Flier Formation. You just need to set up the rest of your team so she can use Flier Formation to escape the chokepoint. Not sure if you need Distant Def seal on her, she has decent Res but not sure how the AI reacts if you give her that seal. I forget how I did it exactly though so I might have to redo that map at some point to remember, but yeah, one of the more annoying maps to do without ranged fliers (Ursula was another one). Also do you have Legendary Robin? i haven't tried her but her built in DC weapon seems like it would be useful in the map.

As for armours, the key is having BK start the battle- with a Fortify Armour buff and Distant Def Sacred Seal. (i got the idea after a lot of people mention him being useful- maybe just shift through the relevant thread to get some similar ideas) He'll deal with most of the initial battles, but then you have to make him retreat. What I did was slap Escape Route on him (pretty cheap if you have a 3 star Cecilia- Escape Route 2 is fine). I also had Valentine Eliwood with Armoured Boots to provide Goad support. 

@mampfoid To be fair, L!Hector's weapon gives him Def+3 so that makes up for the Def downgrade.

Does Hector get less HP with each alt? Foreshadowing to the fate of Armads holders?

Edited by mcsilas

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@LewynHector's unique C skill is kinda bad for the hardcore whales running full armor teams. For any other kind of arena player it's good

Edited by silveraura25

39 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

God what a monster.  That omnibreaker ability with that fantastic bulk, and superboon in atk jesus.  People have been saying many of the legendary heroes are underwhelming power wise, well that isn't a criticism one can give towards L!Hector.

Whales are going to go crazy.  +10 175BST legendary hero, with personal skill.  The scoring has to be through the roof.  I can't even imagine how much money this banner is going to bring.  

He's only worth 1.5 more points per round compared to Ryoma and Robin.

In terms of performance, he's below the other two Hectors, but probably not by a full tier, due to the fact that he doesn't have access to Berserk Armads, which is easily still the best weapon in the game.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Huh, the loading times seem really long this morning and I got a communications error after summoning. I sure hope this has something to do with my mobile connection and not the version update.

4 minutes ago, Kahvi said:

Huh, the loading times seem really long this morning and I got a communications error after summoning. I sure hope this has something to do with my mobile connection and not the version update.

Huh, you’re actually not alone on this. For some reason the game is running at a snails pace.

Edited by SilvertheShadow

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Yep, also here were two summons cut off and after returning to the title screen and resuming the summoning session I got a 3* unit each time. 

this is me rn LMAO

Just now, mampfoid said:

Yep, also here were two summons cut off and after returning to the title screen and resuming the summoning session I got a 3* unit each time. 

oh good. Compensation orbs please?

As expected green orbs are rare.

Did get a +Def/-HP Ike as my free summon for my second account though. Good thing I haven't built up the free one yet.

Wow... this is BAD. Pokémon Go launch bad. IS needs some serious explaining to do. What excuse do they have for the game to suddenly chug like this?

3 minutes ago, Kahvi said:

Good to know I'm not the only one with connection problems. I was beginning to wonder if my phone was dying or something. I hope they'll fix it soon.

It seems to be working fine now *knocks on wood*. Still not sure what caused the sluggish start though.

The legendary banners really haven't liked me much since legendary Ike's banner. Perhaps it's fitting, since I don't like them much either.

This LHB was quite difficult. Thankfully I switched over from Genny to Nanna so I had more more mobility to move around or attack. The trick is to know which enemy death spawns a new type of enemy. Hector himself isn't a threat at all to Like

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

This LHB was quite difficult.

I beat it with three horses (Xander, Reinhardt, Lyn) and a dancer (Dark Azura).

Meanwhile, I got an Ike. Whom to give him to? I’m thinking Seliph, Selena, or Oboro. Seliph has all the necessary investment already done, Selena needs a promotion, and Oboro needs a promotion and QR3.

Edited by Vaximillian

I normally come into legendary banners with 80+ orbs, but couldn't even muster up half that this time. I keep thinking there will be a future where I only summon on legendary banners, but that future will have to wait.

To be fair, the banners this month have hit me where it hurts most - flying mages. Normally I'd be interested in one regular banner unit a month on average, but seasonals mean more exotic unit types, and that's my poison. However surely they'll run out of weird new stuff to offer me soon, right? Right? (As I've said, I'm only missing a red flier mage, and any sort of ranged armour)

As for the LHB, I tried a couple of times with fliers, failed miserably, then went with the tried and true double dancer Nino + Brave Bow. Still took quite a few attempts to get the positioning right, in the end my mistake was opening nuking the lance flier with Nino instead of Bridelia. Once I switched them around it was pretty straightforward.

I should probably reward Nino with some merges but I'm waiting to see if Hector turns up. If he does, I'll merge all my Lilinas (can only do +6). If no, I'll take Nino to +4 minimum. They're currently +2 and +0 respectively so it's 80000 feathers either way.

The archer role is more difficult to upgrade, the only realistic route I see of replacing my +1 Bridelia is with Leon. Unfortunately, I've pulled exactly two Leons ever, and neither are +atk, so it's going to be some time before I can do that.

Edited by Humanoid