• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

After getting to send some people home, I've found myself with 62k feathers. 20k go towards that Canas merge and 22k go towards a Lyon merge (I think we get a 3 star copy??), so that leaves me with one more potential promotion. 

I'm not really looking to start any new merge projects quite yet since I just finished one. But I would like to either promote someone (just for fun) or do some expensive SI to finish some projects. I've narrowed it down to promoting Cecilia (to give Inigo [+ATK -DEF] Gronnraven+), Saias (to add another pretty strategist to my harem), Nanna [+SPD -DEF] (because healers are fun), and Ares [+ATK -RES] (because I feel like he'd be scary). As far as Nanna goes, I don't plan to give her a Dazzling Wrathful build yet. I have Wrathful Staff Fodder, but I'm saving it because a lot of my favorite characters I'd like to see in this game are healers.... Gotta prioritize a potential Rhys, Elice, and Maribelle build. 

Something else I could do is promote a Subaki to give my Lyon QR 3. At the moment, he just runs Bowbreaker with the QR seal when it's available. 

Guys, I'm just super excited for Lyon's return.

4 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Not only DC, both Breaths, Wrath if I ever get it...as a f2p, those are such rare skills that I can’t justify giving them to a unit that doesn’t cover as much as I need.

Same 

That's why my third Hector is sitting here doing nothing still LOL

I'm not sure who to give him to cause I know I'd want them to be as broken and merged up as all heck with it

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

After getting to send some people home, I've found myself with 62k feathers. 20k go towards that Canas merge and 22k go towards a Lyon merge (I think we get a 3 star copy??), so that leaves me with one more potential promotion. 

I'm not really looking to start any new merge projects quite yet since I just finished one. But I would like to either promote someone (just for fun) or do some expensive SI to finish some projects. I've narrowed it down to promoting Cecilia (to give Inigo [+ATK -DEF] Gronnraven+), Saias (to add another pretty strategist to my harem), Nanna [+SPD -DEF] (because healers are fun), and Ares [+ATK -RES] (because I feel like he'd be scary). As far as Nanna goes, I don't plan to give her a Dazzling Wrathful build yet. I have Wrathful Staff Fodder, but I'm saving it because a lot of my favorite characters I'd like to see in this game are healers.... Gotta prioritize a potential Rhys, Elice, and Maribelle build. 

Something else I could do is promote a Subaki to give my Lyon QR 3. At the moment, he just runs Bowbreaker with the QR seal when it's available. 

Guys, I'm just super excited for Lyon's return.

Ares is great and is now one of my most used sword cavs.   Saias is a good choice as well, he is basically a blue Arvis so he sees a lot of use in my teams when I need a blue mage because I keep maxing out Arvis the moment HM gets increased.  I am a bit biased for Nanna since my dog has the same name, (though she is named after the Norse minor goddess) and she can be a lot of fun.  I would say go with who you think would be the most fun and that you would use the most.

Edited by EricaofRenais

I try to keep a minimum balance of 20k feathers as an Ares fund so that probably gives a clue to what I'd lean towards. Both Ares and Nanna would be insta-promotes for me actually, but then I'm a typical horse emblem fiend.

I don't think Gronnraven+ gives Inigo enough attack to OHKO someone like Bowlyn so he's reliant on Bowbreaker regardless, so I'd say upgrading isn't a big priority. QR3 of course is mostly an OCD thing.

10 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

well, it isn’t 100% sure that it’s going to be there yet. Besides that he’s a character I’ve been liking more and more since Heroes, that would allow me to have a second “B!Ike” for Arena Assault. However, which other units would you suggest? Maybe we find something interesting

Lukas, Donnel, Nowi, Fae, Tiki, Chrom, Roy, any of the many many infantry swords really... Oh and armors like Draug, Effie, Gwendy, Sheena or BK.

Dragons go a long way with Steady Breath because of how good a refined Lightning breath+ is.

When I have a +10 unit with a build that I love, I don't want to make a 2nd unit who runs the build worse. I want to give that character a different build or make a similar build on a unit of a different color.

Well, we know IS is trying to make us spend all our orbs and cash right now, but does anyone feel they are kinda overdoing it? XD

Whales are definitely happy to spend atm, but with todays banner, especially after yesterday, it's not like most of the other players still have any orbs to spare on these. Hector being next for DC ain't helping, either. Well, it must be working, though, so I'll just ignore all those missed opportunities like the pleb I am.

11 minutes ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Well, we know IS is trying to make us spend all our orbs and cash right now, but does anyone feel they are kinda overdoing it? XD

Whales are definitely happy to spend atm, but with todays banner, especially after yesterday, it's not like most of the other players still have any orbs to spare on these. Hector being next for DC ain't helping, either. Well, it must be working, though, so I'll just ignore all those missed opportunities like the pleb I am.

It doesn't help that June is easily on track to have the fewest number of free orbs of any month this year.

And yeah, feel the same about the banners, there are five desirable ones (plus Ylissean Summer) right now, but I can't afford to spend orbs on anything other than complete game-changing units. I can't even in good conscience use my free summons yet.

Edited by Humanoid

2 hours ago, Hawk King said:

Lukas, Donnel, Nowi, Fae, Tiki, Chrom, Roy, any of the many many infantry swords really... Oh and armors like Draug, Effie, Gwendy, Sheena or BK.

Dragons go a long way with Steady Breath because of how good a refined Lightning breath+ is.

When I have a +10 unit with a build that I love, I don't want to make a 2nd unit who runs the build worse. I want to give that character a different build or make a similar build on a unit of a different color.

Okey, I’ll take this into consideration. Thanks!

All those banners are here to make us spend money, and there is a lot of them. Which means the CYL2 Banner is very, very close . (good news if you still save your obs) 

I might be able to collect a 1000 orbs if there isn't anything too desirable within the next two months

Edited by silveraura25

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I might be able to collect a 1000 orbs if there isn't anything too desirable within the next two months

HA.

Freaking HA.

You know they're gonna make [insert favorite character here] into a Legendary hero or a unit on a Legendary Banner, if not entice you with [insert character here] in the skimpiest bikini legally permitted.

12 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

HA.

Freaking HA.

You know they're gonna make [insert favorite character here] into a Legendary hero or a unit on a Legendary Banner, if not entice you with [insert character here] in the skimpiest bikini legally permitted.

I don't pull on legendary banners anymore since they only have 5* exclusives with shared color. I can get rare fodder, but only if an entire color is desirable. Sniping on legendary banners is dangerous. Also, just a PNG. I don't need to pull for breasts if I can just oogle at them on Gamepedia. Gamepress images are smaller. Another reason why to use Gamepedia over Gamepress

When I say something desirable I mean someone like Lex or Heath. If Silque or Maribelle are 5* exclusive then they've had betrayed me and I don't need them. There are other healers I can always build

Edited by silveraura25

11 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Also, just a PNG. I don't need to pull for breasts if I can just oogle at them on Gamepedia. Gamepress images are smaller. Another reason why to use Gamepedia over Gamepress

Telling this to the person who always has Gamepedia tier list pulled up to check something on wild whims

I understand that viewpoint, but also those are famous last words. Have small hopes that "this month, I'll definitely not have to summon even once", then boom desired unit is released/returns to a banner. Barely even FEH Karma, that's just life in general.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Have small hopes that "this month, I'll definitely not have to summon even once", then boom desired unit is released/returns to a banner.

June has been completely stupid with Julia/Deirdre, Linde, and Myrrh/Ike banners all back to back, with barely even time to catch breath after Ishtar in mid-May.

The freaking Julia banner ... I got so badly sidetracked with spending orbs there and I never even got her (or any 5-star) in the end. Had I just ignored it I might've ended up with more orbs to spare.

Well, the good thing is that Bride Ninian did show up so I could cut off my spending on the bridal banner.

40 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Telling this to the person who always has Gamepedia tier list pulled up to check something on wild whims

I understand that viewpoint, but also those are famous last words. Have small hopes that "this month, I'll definitely not have to summon even once", then boom desired unit is released/returns to a banner. Barely even FEH Karma, that's just life in general.

You know what. Screw it. I need a blue unit to invest in. I'll pull for Cordelia so that I might also get her lance.

I spent 320 orbs. I got a bunch of Lukas, Maes, Cordelias, a bit of Mathildas. I got pity broken by a +spd -def female Morgan, Hinoka (fodder), Faye (fodder), +spd -def Delthea. Not a bad pull. I guess I'll build Lukas or Mathilda.

I'm in two minds. I really want Hardin since blue armour is the only colour armour I have now that doesn't have a DC weapon (not counting colourless). However, I'm afraid of what the summer banner might bring. I had awful luck getting the one summer male character on this last banner, and that was with 235 orbs already brought up. Decisions...

On the plus side, we now have the first voting gauntlet with all male characters :O I really like the theme, too :D

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm in two minds. I really want Hardin since blue armour is the only colour armour I have now that doesn't have a DC weapon (not counting colourless). However, I'm afraid of what the summer banner might bring. I had awful luck getting the one summer male character on this last banner, and that was with 235 orbs already brought up. Decisions...

On the plus side, we now have the first voting gauntlet with all male characters :O I really like the theme, too :D

Yeah I really need a blue armour as well. There's Hardin but also Vlyn in the legendary banner- but sniping in those is very hit and miss and I only have 21 orbs right now :/

But completing Lyn Emblem would also be nice.

I mean I guess there's Eliwood in the meantime but he needs DC to replicate the reach that the other two have.

Lots of banners, but no way to preview the next summer banner before these nice banners end. 10th of July feels like a long time...

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

Yeah I really need a blue armour as well. There's Hardin but also Vlyn in the legendary banner- but sniping in those is very hit and miss and I only have 21 orbs right now :/

I mean I guess there's Eliwood in the meantime but he needs DC to replicate the reach that the other two have.

Lots of banners, but no way to preview the next summer banner before these nice banners end. 10th of July feels like a long time...

I've been using Eliwood and Robin, but neither with DC. I do have spare Armour March fodder, though (even after giving one to Grima. I pulled several Robins when trying to get Ryoma...).

Plus Hardin just looks so cool - his sprite and his art. Really imposing :D

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I've been using Eliwood and Robin, but neither with DC. I do have spare Armour March fodder, though (even after giving one to Grima. I pulled several Robins when trying to get Ryoma...).

Plus Hardin just looks so cool - his sprite and his art. Really imposing :D

I'm still stuck on how to build Eliwood. I guess I should give him Berkut's Lance to have a Restank armour and Iceberg since more Res means more resistance to Ploys I guess?

Oh speaking of Armour March, I'm not sure who to give my spare Henry to as well. Not sure if I give it to a ranged armour (Jakob?) or someone like Lector with high attack. Gosh decisions are hard when you have to sacrifice units.

And yeah Hardin's art would really catch you off guard if you do summon him at random with that imposing stance haha.