Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I'm still stuck on how to build Eliwood. I guess I should give him Berkut's Lance to have a Restank armour and Iceberg since more Res means more resistance to Ploys I guess?

Oh speaking of Armour March, I'm not sure who to give my spare Henry to as well. Not sure if I give it to a ranged armour (Jakob?) or someone like Lector with high attack. Gosh decisions are hard when you have to sacrifice units.

And yeah Hardin's art would really catch you off guard if you do summon him at random with that imposing stance haha.

Mine still has his usual stick. I think I only added Swap to him, and some generic A skill.

I know what you mean. I knew for certain that I wanted Grima to have it, as I want him on all my armour teams, but I still have the spare Hector I pulled from a while back 'cos I just can't decide who deserves DC. And what if I give away DC and then Kent comes into the game and needs it? Decisions...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, Humanoid said:

It doesn't help that June is easily on track to have the fewest number of free orbs of any month this year.

Ouch, it truly feels like that, as well. Can't say I'm happy about it, but at the same time, I cannot claim I should be entitled to any Hector, Noire, Hardin, S!Corrin, etc, either....

@Cute Chao Speaking of, I still need a Grima. Need to save for next month's legendary banner for that.

If Kent would be in, would he have the Res to really utilise DC? Or maybe it'll just be character bias either way haha

Random thought- I don't think Rhajat was ever on a legendary banner? I guess they had to skip her since there are so many green seasonals to go through. But then they could've had Rhajat instead of one a B!ike rerun, and Distant Defense is still a nice skill fodder. That said, can't complain about more B!Ike chances.

Edited by mcsilas

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Cute Chao Speaking of, I still need a Grima. Need to save for next month's legendary banner for that.

If Kent would be in, would he have the Res to really utilise DC? Or maybe it'll just be character bias either way haha

Well that's it... I don't know what he'll need or what stats he'll have >.<

...If he ever even makes it in, which feels really doubtful to me these days :(

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Well that's it... I don't know what he'll need or what stats he'll have >.<

...If he ever even makes it in, which feels really doubtful to me these days :(

Hopefully one day! I'm still holding out hope for lesser characters as well, but I tend to like secondary characters more than the mains...so it's quite...painful to be a fan on non-main characters at times heh.

12 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Hopefully one day! I'm still holding out hope for lesser characters as well, but I tend to like secondary characters more than the mains...so it's quite...painful to be a fan on non-main characters at times heh.

He's not even a completely lesser character. He's a prominent character on the tutorial of the game that introduced many Westerners to FE >.<

Shame people tend to find the loyal knight type so boring, and would rather look at the womanisers out of the guys, judging by the amount of people who tell me I should prefer Sain to Kent -.-

Oh well. Maybe one day in the distant, distant future. Even a TT will do - it's how I got Gerome, at least :)

Edited by Cute Chao

18 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Shame people tend to find the loyal knight type so boring, and would rather look at the womanisers out of the guys, judging by the amount of people who tell me I should prefer Sain to Kent -.-

I love Kent with Fiora. Birds of a feather and everything. Serious and sensible >>> brash and reckless. Go green! (and Kent)

21 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I personally prefer Sain, but hey man, Kent is awesome! Hopefully he'll be in Heroes soon!

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I was actually part of a suggestion on those lines: the womaniser banner. Saul, Sain, Gatrie, Inigo. There were also suggestions of Charlotte, Alec and Roger.

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I love Kent with Fiora. Birds of a feather and everything. Serious and sensible >>> brash and reckless. Go green! (and Kent)

For me, it's Sain and Fiora, Kent and Farina. They just both seem to complete each other so nicely :D

27 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I personally prefer Sain, but hey man, Kent is awesome! Hopefully he'll be in Heroes soon!

Yeah, Sain's a cool character, and still someone I adore :D I wouldn't want him to be in the game without Kent or vice versa. They're just boon companions!

27 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

I was actually part of a suggestion on those lines: the womaniser banner. Saul, Sain, Gatrie, Inigo. There were also suggestions of Charlotte, Alec and Roger.

While I'd love to see Saul in the game, especially, it wouldn't feel right to have Sain without Kent. Maybe replace Sain with Homer and get a very unusual character in the game :D Pretty sure a few lines mention he's a womaniser ^.^ Or Alec would be cool, but again, would be weird to see him without Noish (or w/e his new name is). That being said, I adore all the Christmas Knights so want them all in the game xD

I didn't think much of either Kent or Sain in my playthrough (which was only about a year ago). By the time they rejoined, my team was already fairly settled. But then, months later, someone told me to read the Kent and Fiora support...

I think over the course of the game I only ended up getting 3-4 support conversations, *total*. Makes me wonder why the system even existed back then, it just wouldn't happen organically at all.

11 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

For me, it's Sain and Fiora, Kent and Farina. They just both seem to complete each other so nicely :D

Farina is with Hector. Can’t see anyone else with him, except maybe village maiden.

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Farina is with Hector. Can’t see anyone else with him, except maybe village maiden.

Ah, no. For me, I'm actually pretty happy with Florina x Hector :D

Farina and Kent's support is one of my favourite supports of all time. I think it's one of the things that made me really, really like him, and also really like her - she's possibly one of my favourite FE females :)

Lyn x Rath is a must, while I tend to just lump Eliwood and Ninian together, even though I find them to be a pretty dull couple. It makes for an interesting sounding Roy, though - quarter dragon :)

Edited by Cute Chao

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

Florina x Hector

Lyn x Rath

Both of these are disgusting, tsk tsk.

Rath is married to a bench, and Florina stays at Lyn’s side when she abdicates Caelin and returns to the plains.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Both of these are disgusting, tsk tsk.

Rath is married to a bench, and Florina stays at Lyn’s side when she abdicates Caelin and returns to the plains.

xD Nah, I adore the Rath x Lyn pairing, although both Kent and Florina, or even just being single, are also preferred to either Eliwood or Hector. I really don't see her as someone content to stay in the castle, so she needs to be with someone who will let her return to the plains.

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

xD Nah, I adore the Rath x Lyn pairing, although both Kent and Florina, or even just being single, are also preferred to either Eliwood or Hector.

I just can’t stand Rath for some reason. I don’t like him being so deliberately aloof and coming either overlevelled or underlevelled and in the same chapter as Isadora who Is-adora-ble.

Lyn x Rath for me, and Eliwood x Ninian for sure.

Fiora I like with Sain, and I'm a terrible person in that I kinda like Kent being a sort of tragic "unrequited love" type guy who doesn't get the girl.

With Hector...I like him with both Florina and Farina, and I flip-flop between which I like more.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I just can’t stand Rath for some reason. I don’t like him being so deliberately aloof and coming either overlevelled or underlevelled and in the same chapter as Isadora who Is-adora-ble.

I really like how Rath looks. He's just so pretty. I tend to quite like the aloof and serious ones, though, so that may be me :D I think he and Lyn look great as a couple and she'd be an amazing mother to Sue ^.^

8 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Lyn x Rath for me, and Eliwood x Ninian for sure.

Fiora I like with Sain, and I'm a terrible person in that I kinda like Kent being a sort of tragic "unrequited love" type guy who doesn't get the girl.

With Hector...I like him with both Florina and Farina, and I flip-flop between which I like more.

I don't think he'd mind overly. He can be a bit married to the job, and he does well for himself even in his single ending. I will always prefer him with Farina, but he's always the first to get the girl for me, due to bias xD If Mark had been a romanceable avatar, she would've ended up with him in a heartbeat ^.^

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I really like how Rath looks. He's just so pretty. I tend to quite like the aloof and serious ones, though, so that may be me :D I think he and Lyn look great as a couple and she'd be an amazing mother to Sue ^.^

See, I don’t mind the aloof and serious ones. I prefer them. Abel > Cain, Naoise > Alec, Kent > Sain, and so on. Rath just doesn’t work for me. He gets rejected by all fibres of my being. And pairing Lyn with him… just no.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

See, I don’t mind the aloof and serious ones. I prefer them. Abel > Cain, Naoise > Alec, Kent > Sain, and so on. Rath just doesn’t work for me. He gets rejected by all fibres of my being. And pairing Lyn with him… just no.

Ah well, each to their own :) And yeah, I tend to prefer them, too. I tend to level Rath up quite a bit in Lyn's story, but then I will usually arena grind him, too, since I really like him. He's no Kent, though.

I suppose some people just never gel with you quite so much for whatever reason. I suppose it doesn't help that Rath didn't get very many support conversations to really add anything to his character. I think he only has Wil and Lyn, off the top off my head.

Edited by Cute Chao

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I suppose some people just never gel with you quite so much for whatever reason. I suppose it doesn't help that Rath didn't get very many support conversations to really add anything to his character. I think he only has Wil and Lyn, off the top off my head.

Lyn, Wil, and Guy. It doesn’t help that he goes all Navarre on all three of them with those ellipses. If you want to add something to a character, then have him say something and not stay silent all the bloody time like a douchebag edgelord self-insert of a third-grader.

Lyn gets characterisation in Rath’s support. Wil gets characterisation in Rath’s support. Guy gets characterisation in Rath’s support.

Rath gets “…” and “… …”. Endless depth of character, right there. Bravo. Bench is forward and to the right.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Lyn, Wil, and Guy. It doesn’t help that he goes all Navarre on all three of them with those ellipses. If you want to add something to a character, then have him say something and not stay silent all the bloody time like a douchebag edgelord self-insert of a third-grader.

Lyn gets characterisation in Rath’s support. Wil gets characterisation in Rath’s support. Guy gets characterisation in Rath’s support.

Rath gets “…” and “… …”. Endless depth of character, right there. Bravo. Bench is forward and to the right.

Hey, if you ever played Pokémon, you know that there can be a lot of depth to ... !

Yeah, I get where you're coming from. I don't mind the quiet ones, but they don't really do anything with him, so he does stand there and look pretty for the others to bounce off. It's a shame he isn't in FE6 to see him interact with his father and daughter >.<

Wonder what his lines would be if he came into Heroes? ... or ... ... ?

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I agree with this on so many levels. I feel like a lot of units have this problem.