Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I thought that maybe I'd make a topic for this, but decided against it.

Here's a list in Excel format of every 5 star exclusive character in the normal summoning pool along with their debut dates and banner frequency as well as other few bits of info. I made this list so that people could know the numbers regarding 5 star exclusive characters. I'll update this list whenever a new banner comes in and add other kinds of information along the way. If there are any mistakes, something odd or anything that needs improving then let me know. BTW, I'm not so great at Excel

Regarding future new heroes banners: I'll update the list when the banner ends as we'll know then who was demoted

I'd have just shared a link, but apparently I can't do it without revealing my email address with Spreadsheets and there's a limit on the file size so I uploaded the file to a free file sharing site. Unfortunately, the version of the file format doesn't allow editing or putting something in a specific order because I wanted to make it easily accessible for everyone so you'll have to make due with just reading what you're presented with. Apologies

I'll put the link in my signature or something so that people could always find it

Link to download

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

“Nino, Female” made me rethink my existence a bit.

LOL. Thanks. I'm sunbathing right now so I'll fix it when I get back on my PC

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

If Sumia, Maribelle, and others (please be Miriel… whom am I kidding, no one cares about Miriel) are on the banner, I can even tolerate another alt of another Olivia.

I want Miriel in. Need more megane.

Maybe I'll support her with Canas and his monocle for the lulz.

Late addition to the discussion but I think my first promotion was Sharena- because all my blue units were either -Atk or -Spd back then. Gosh I have bad luck with blue unit natures for the longest time.

Random thought, whenever Rinkah gets in the game, she should come with the Firesweep Axe because Fire tribe. I mean sure she uses clubs but eh, she'll be an axe unit anyway.

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Random thought, whenever Rinkah gets in the game, she should come with the Firesweep Axe because Fire tribe. I mean sure she uses clubs but eh, she'll be an axe unit anyway.

She would more likely get Blazing/Growing Flame and/or Fire Boost in my opinion. Firesweep Axe would suit Charlotte more if she’s anything like she is in Fates (all offense, crap for defense).

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

I want Miriel in. Need more megane.

8 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Whaat Vax. I love Miriel. She's best Awakening girl beside Maribelle. Man she is hilarious.

#234 at CYL2 with whole 1,011 votes shows how underappreciated she is.

I still think we should have Tellius or FE6 before another Awakening banner, personally. Tellius hasn't had anything since January (not counting bride Sanaki since she was just a seasonal and not a new character) and FE6 hasn't had a dedicated banner at all.

2 minutes ago, Kozac said:

Sumia:Flying healer

Miriel:Red mage cav

Maribelle:Staff/mage cav ? 

I want Sumia as a flying mage, Miriel as an infantry mage (where are our speedy red mages already?), Maribelle as a staff cav.

The one Awakening banner we got was Morgans and a Chralt. Add Jerome and forget about the Chralt, and it was a Gen 2 Awakening banner. Gen 1 Awakening still hasn't gotten a banner, so if that is the theme of the the next one coming up, it is okay from that perspective. 

Zero interest in an Awakening banner of 1st Gens, 2nds, 3rd Gen Morgans, or Future Past versions of any of these things. By default, this is a 0/3 for me, it doesn't even register a blimp on my radar. Still, for those who would look forward to one, good for you. For those with money to burn, try to spend enough to make IS happy, but not so much they decide to further reduce the non-Awakening/Fates additions in this game. 

11 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Nope. If it is "Chrom's potential wives" it'll be another M!Robin/F!Robin alt with Levin Sword. We need a Red Robin.

Let's be reasonable, now. A Chrom's wives banner would just be male Robin, female Robin, and glowy-eyed Robin standing over Chrom with a lightning bolt in his chest.

I'm down for Grandmaster Robin alts, especially if we can get Grandmaster female Grima. You can never have too much Sawashiro Miyuki. Legendary Camilla when?

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Legendary Camilla when?

If we're going to be fair to Hinoka, likely never I'd say.

That being said, IS would do it anyways since they've shown they aren't interested in giving those two equal treatment.

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Let's be reasonable, now. A Chrom's wives banner would just be male Robin, female Robin, and glowy-eyed Robin standing over Chrom with a lightning bolt in his chest.

I'm down for Grandmaster Robin alts, especially if we can get Grandmaster female Grima. You can never have too much Sawashiro Miyuki. Legendary Camilla when?

Hahaha, yes. I realllllyyyy want a Grandmaster Robin alt with Levin Sword. Need. Or Glowy-eyed M!Robin whose entire level ups revolve around his undying love for Chrom. XD

10 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

She would more likely get Blazing/Growing Flame and/or Fire Boost in my opinion. Firesweep Axe would suit Charlotte more if she’s anything like she is in Fates (all offense, crap for defense).

Rinkah would probably come with a +10 Special Axe (Great Club?), to make it no longer seasonal-exclusive. Kaze introduced a Slaying Dagger into the normal summoning pool.

Charlotte will probably get Aurgelmir.

14 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Rinkah would probably come with a +10 Special Axe (Great Club?), to make it no longer seasonal-exclusive. Kaze introduced a Slaying Dagger into the normal summoning pool.

Charlotte will probably get Aurgelmir.

Yeah, that's a definite possibility for Rinkah since they also made a naginata the +10 Special lance along with giving Kaze the Barb Shuriken.

Nah man, they have to save Aurgelmir for the GHB that everyone wants: Hans. 

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Who?

In all seriousness, there’s a reason we haven’t had a Fates GHB (Kana doesn’t really count imo).  

11 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, that's a definite possibility for Rinkah since they also made a naginata the +10 Special lance along with giving Kaze the Barb Shuriken.

I almost read Hans as Hana.

Come to think of it, how come we haven't gotten the S-rank (non-personal) Hoshidan and Nohrian weapons yet? They've shown with the FE7 S-ranked weapons that they can just make up fun effects.

8 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Who?

In all seriousness, there’s a reason we haven’t had a Fates GHB (Kana doesn’t really count imo).  

And I guess Xander doesn't count either.

7 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Come to think of it, how come we haven't gotten the S-rank (non-personal) Hoshidan and Nohrian weapons yet? They've shown with the FE7 S-ranked weapons that they can just make up fun effects.

Unless if you want to count Excalibur, no we haven't.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

And I guess Xander doesn't count either.

In all fairness, Xander is a playable character in 2/3 of the routes. So, I guess he counts as a Fates GHB representative, but he's not an outright villain in his own game.

34 minutes ago, Othin said:

Has the SP glitch been fixed? I finally decided to give it a shot but it isn't working.

Functionally yes, technically no.  The glitch was triggered by double EXP weekend, so is now inactive.  Chances are good it'll be fixed by the next mini-update this coming Thursday/Friday.